Claiming cards from purchased packs failed [Fixed in 2.2]

Options

Comments

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i encounter the no packs opening animation issue. but i confirmed the new cards (dupes n new) do appear in my card collection after about 10 minutes.

As people commented, this bug happens more often when you open multiple packs consecutively.

opening 1 pack n returning to the activity hub before opening another seemed to stop this bug from happening. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have just bought the special offer of 2 premium packs and a white booster.

I have oppened one  premium pack and the white booster. The second premium pack did not open altough the pack was cheked as bought. When pressing on it nothing happened. Tried several times and then restarted the application and the second premium pack was lost.

Perhaps this is related with opening firdt one premium pack, after I opened the white booster and then I try to open the second premium pack.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This keeps going on and on and opening a support ticket is utterly pointless. All one gets is a canned response that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't even remotely acknoledge the issue - even though this says "Devs Aware".
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This keeps going on and on and opening a support ticket is utterly pointless. All one gets is a canned response that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't even remotely acknoledge the issue - even though this this says "Devs Aware".

There's nothing support can do because it seems all the cards are getting delivered.  It's tough for you to verify, but one of my super packs fizzled, and I promptly swiped the application off the screen and reloaded it.. checked the inventory and noticed I had a brand new Shefet Monitor.

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Steeme said:
    This keeps going on and on and opening a support ticket is utterly pointless. All one gets is a canned response that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't even remotely acknoledge the issue - even though this this says "Devs Aware".

There's nothing support can do because it seems all the cards are getting delivered.  It's tough for you to verify, but one of my super packs fizzled, and I promptly swiped the application off the screen and reloaded it.. checked the inventory and noticed I had a brand new Shefet Monitor.

They don't always get delivered. And as noted it is also difficult to check.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I have just edited the title to indicate that this issue will be fixed in the upcoming 2.2 patch.
  • whma11
    whma11 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby when will the new patch come out? I already lost 5-6 packs because of this bug. I have not heard anything from the support since I sent out support request on Friday. I am holding 22 AMK packs and does not want to risk any. 
  • Urzashead
    Urzashead Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Not fixed. This is be. Basically I'm seeing it as a rip off. Real money spent for nothing.. people need to start complaining to the BBB
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi @whma11 . Customer Support operates on a skeleton crew over the weekend, so it's most likely that they just haven't gotten to your ticket yet. Hopefully they will be able to address it now that it's the beginning of the week.

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yes. The bug is still around. Tried opening Premium AKH - poof! Gone it was... I think I just wrote my 50th ticket or so. By far more than in any other game I played.
  • whma11
    whma11 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Finally the support team credited me back the lost packs. I am still not ready to open my packs until the issue resolved. 
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I gave up on customer support its pathetic really I have lost over 20 maybe 30 single packs (I had over 200 hoarded) its way too much hassle, they always question you they always ask ARE YOU SURE you didnt get them? maybe they are in your inventory ?? treating us like shaved monkeys.... (sorry Brigby but this is how it feels to deal with Customer Support)
    ticket relating terrorist in the shadow from 2 months ago where they have never credited the correct prize has been ignored and closed twice! I did recover 2 fatpacks and 1 big box after dozens of back and forth emails this is so frustrating.....
  • VampireKingOfMS
    VampireKingOfMS Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had no problems in June and was unaware of this issue, but I experienced it this morning.   :s   After having freshly rebooted my Android device and started up the game, I collected a free booster.  After seeing the cards, part of the graphics for pack redemption was still on the screen, and I was unable to do anything in the game.  I therefore quit it and restarted, and when I came back, I saw my 2 duplicate cards and my 1 new one and had no issues.

Then, having 430 mana crystals, I decided to buy a Kaladesh Premium Pack.  It kept giving me a "Something went wrong" error, and hitting Retry several times didn't help, so I finally hit Cancel.  It gave me a message saying that the transaction was cancelled and that if I hadn't cancelled it myself, I should reboot my device.  I saw that I still had 430 crystals.  I then quit the game and restarted it again, and this time, during startup, I got one "Something went wrong" error, but hitting Retry once got it to finish coming up.  I then went to go try to purchase the Kaladesh Premium Pack again, but it just gave me the screen for purchasing more mana crystals.  I looked up and was shocked to see that I now had only 130 crystals.  I went to my Cards screen, but sure enough, there were no new cards or new duplicates.  I've created a Support ticket.  No response yet. 

Has anyone actually been refunded for this issue yet, or are they making everyone wait for 2.2 and having missing purchases automatically appear then?  If you have been refunded, did they give you your crystals back, or give you your missing product?  About how long was the turnaround after you created your ticket?

P.S.  On the Support screen, I can view my ticket, but when I try to view any of the FAQs, I just get a brief spinning progress indicator and then no content appears.  I have not reported this with another ticket as yet.  Anyone else experiencing this?

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Has anyone actually been refunded for this issue yet, or are they making everyone wait for 2.2 and having missing purchases automatically appear then?  If you have been refunded, did they give you your crystals back, or give you your missing product?  About how long was the turnaround after you created your ticket?

It has been hit and miss. Sometime they decide to grant you a pack, sometimes they dont.
  • VampireKingOfMS
    VampireKingOfMS Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks, Uwe.  Impressively, D3 responded to my support ticket within 2 hours, and credited me my missing Premium Pack.  When I started the app this time, I didn't get the single "Something went wrong" that I got a couple of times this morning when starting up, and claiming the cards proceeded with no problem.   (Though still no Unlicensed Disintegration, dang it!  ;))

Irritatingly, however, when I was going through my cards to find the new ones, the game somehow managed to lock up my entire device, which I'd never seen it do before.  After I finished rebooting and relaunching, I found that all the "New" labels had disappeared from the new cards, even though I hadn't viewed them after acquiring them (something I have seen it do before, when crashing shortly after card acquisition).  Man, as stikxs also mentioned in this thread, this game desperately needs a filter to sort by how recently cards were acquired.  They could easily replace the rarely useful Z-A sorting option, if the lack of this option is due to limited screen real estate.

The issue I mentioned where the FAQ contents can't be viewed on the Support screen remains, and I didn't see that one in Brigby's Bug Status List (sounds like a D&D spell / magic item :)) so I guess I'll report it too.  UPDATE:  Reported.  Ticket response says the empty FAQ entries is a known issue.  Also, while reporting the issue with the disappearing "New" labels, I suggested (or re-suggested, as it was one of the UI improvements I suggested in a poll they did a little while back) a filter option to sort by newest acquired cards first, and they said they'll consider the feedback.
  • Yammanig
    Yammanig Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Just purchased black plainswalker offer. Didn't receive any of it game said I cancelled purchase bank said money gone.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Yammanig
    If you are just missing the Super Pack that the bundle comes with, then this is purely a visual bug, and it is technically in your inventory.

If you are missing more aspects of the bundle though, then please send in a support ticket so Customer Support can investigate. Thanks!
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem. Not once but now 4 times in a row. Have contacted support but have received the same generic response and zero help. Don't expect your cards back as they won't coming back. 
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi @Helgaroth. Did you make sure to update your game to the 2.2 version? This issue should be fixed in the new update.
  • Xdg457
    Xdg457 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is still not fixed. I lost 280 crystals on an Origins Premium Pack.