Claiming cards from purchased packs failed [Fixed in 2.2]

Options

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MDsupa said:
    Can I open my packs now or I should wait for some announcement that it's working again?
    I would say to go to your card library first and look at all the ones that have "new" on them just so your library doesn't have anymore "new" cards. That way if it does mess up you can go to your library and see if any have the "new " on them. Also make note of which rares you have for the block you are opening just so you can be sure if you got the guaranteed rare (dupe or otherwise).
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    MDsupa said:
    Can I open my packs now or I should wait for some announcement that it's working again?

my newly opened packs have the same issue as
    before of not nudging up the numbers if it's a dupe.
    I'm guessing it could be a lot of work for customer
    services to credit/fix all of my individual cards. (how
    would you locate exactly which dupe I got from
    where?) I'm leaning towards waiting for it to be
    fixed before I open any further packs.

(just a thought, if I opened an elite pack and got a
    dupe that did not show up, there's no way for me to
    prove it to get a re-roll?)

HH
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    hawkyh1 said:
    MDsupa said:

my newly opened packs have the same issue as
    before of not nudging up the numbers if it's a dupe.
    I'm guessing it could be a lot of work for customer
    services to credit/fix all of my individual cards. (how
    would you locate exactly which dupe I got from
    where?) I'm leaning towards waiting for it to be
    fixed before I open any further packs.

(just a thought, if I opened an elite pack and got a
    dupe that did not show up, there's no way for me to
    prove it to get a re-roll?)

HH
    well I just recorded my opening of 2x Premiums and 1xgreen.  and it failed on 2nd pack.  the 1st pack gave me 5th "Approach of the Second Sun" but it still show 4x afterward.  2nd pack show new commons but no new Rare or Mythic.  I sent that vid to support, let's see if they would refund me. (among the other 2 packs prior too)  (The Vid show Cards inventory Before and After)

• NiftyC
    NiftyC Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue here, and same "check your cards" response. Did - none new. No response since then :(
  • stikxs
    Options
    A coalition member and my tickets were updated with a 'we have confirmed there is an issue, please hold on while we fix things' yesterday. So seems like they are on it, just be sure to make tickets so everything is documented and you don't forget stuff.
  • BigMcHuge
    BigMcHuge Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Oh cool yet another bug that I wish I bothered to check for on the forums before wasting 600 crystals this morning. At least the black pack opened correctly.
  • ReddMaxx
    ReddMaxx Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Same here.  I opened 4 premium packs had 2 mythic dupes and several rare dupes.  None was added to my inventory.  Also i notice commons and uncommons werent added to.

(Update)
    So i just won a pack and opened it.  Out of 5 cards 3 didnt go into inventory.  I starting counting the number of cards i had for this set it looks to be like alot of cards didnt get into my inventory.  Like 100 from my best count.  

@bigby @LakeStone   I put in a ticket but how are we going to get remimbrused for this if we cant show all the loses?  At very least you should be able to see how many packs we got and do the math.  This is really bad.   I dont complain about much but the amount of cards not being credited is hugh.  And all this before the new dupe system.
  • Pcell777
    Pcell777 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Just happenned to me.  The point of the game is getting new boosters hoping for a new useful card.  This bug totally makes the game pointless and a waste of time and money.
  • p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    just wasted 300 crystals on a premium pack only to see the app get stuck. Reloaded the app, now im short 300 crystals and NO PREMIUM PACK TO OPEN

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. If you have encountered this issue, and are missing cards or packs, please submit a support ticket and Customer Support will assist with crediting you the appropriate missing purchase.
  • stikxs
    Options
    I didn't catch the part where you click on the claim button and nothing happens, but I did get video showing what happens after and how the pack disappears. https://youtu.be/TfyDjkFT7Sc So this is the 2nd pack for me that has vanished into the aether...

• ReddMaxx
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @LakeStone @brigby   ok i had a long description of how customer service just sends canned responses.  And i still believe that.

But after this maintaince the cards i had missing are now there.  I dont know if customer sercive did it but i doubt it because they didnt have my uuid.  But after the last maintnence the cards i knew for sure that were missing niw has the proper dup count by them.  

So for me the problem is solved i believe.

• losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I lost 2 legacy KLD fatpacks, opened one just fine next two bugged out when you I tried to claim them
    fortunately because Im so paranoid I have yt clip showing it.
  • Tshawnytscha
    Tshawnytscha Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can confirm that this problem is still there with the 600 credit black pack.  Also, that I'm an idiot for buying the black pack after having the exact same problem with the green one.  What's the typical ticket response time for getting these resolved?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    ReddMaxx said:
    LakeStone brigby   ok i had a long description of how customer service just sends canned responses.  And i still believe that.

But after this maintaince the cards i had missing are now there.  I dont know if customer sercive did it but i doubt it because they didnt have my uuid.  But after the last maintnence the cards i knew for sure that were missing niw has the proper dup count by them.  

@ReddMaxx Glad to hear that your problem is solved! We've heard reports that rebooting the app causes the claimed cards to appear properly. Was that also the case for you?
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I recorded the whole thing.. including the Inventory before and after.  

https://youtu.be/1Nuf1b1whAI  

still waiting for response.  
  • ReddMaxx
    Options
    Brigby said:
    ReddMaxx said:
    LakeStone brigby   ok i had a long description of how customer service just sends canned responses.  And i still believe that.

@ReddMaxx Glad to hear that your problem is solved! We've heard reports that rebooting the app causes the claimed cards to appear properly. Was that also the case for you?
    I dont if it was a reboot.of the program or the server maintance.
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thus just happened to me when i purchased the new nissa and tried to open my green packs.
  • stikxs
    Options
    It also seems to help avoid this issue if you go back to the activity hub after each pack you open.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've found this only happens when I open multiple packs -- usually after the second or third. I've know lost an origins super pack, 14 Kaladesh boosters and 10 Amonkhet boosters. 

And I STILL don't have Cast Out.