Claiming cards from purchased packs failed [Fixed in 2.2]

Options
Pseudonut
Pseudonut Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I just bought the 2 AKH + green booster, switched over to the vault menu and clicked claim. The button made a clicking animation but nothing else happened, no spinning "claiming pack" and no animation of packs opening. I clicked on the green booster and same thing.  Both packs still listed the same number were present.  I reloaded the vault menu by going to a different screen and my AKH packs was decreased by 1, and the green booster was gone. I clicked on claim for the AKH pack and the same thing happened again. This time I closed the application and relaunched, and then packs started working normally. I checked my cards and I had the same number of rares, no new AKH cards at all, so I'm pretty sure I lost those packs. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    I had the exact same issue
  • -bubufina
    -bubufina Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Similar issue. Bought the deal, opened my green booster just fine, got all cards. Tried to start opening the AKH packs and no transition to card opening. Moved to a different screen, went back to vault and 1 entire premium pack gone. Closed game and reopened, tried to start last premium pack, same thing. Went to different in-game screen and pack was gone.

Opened a ticket, waiting on response.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Me 4. Had 2 of the origin premium packs, first one opened fine, hit claim on the second and nothing happened. Back to home screen then back into the vault and my 2nd pack vanished. My support ticket is probably close to 40 hours old with no answer. I don't know if they know, this is why chargebacks are thing...
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options

Not the same but I had an issue this morning with basic booster prize I got. I didn't get at least my duplicate rare that I pulled so think it might be a issues with packs in general :-/ sent a ticket but have very little faith in getting a response
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Pseudonut said:
    I just bought the 2 AKH + green booster, switched over to the vault menu and clicked claim. The button made a clicking animation but nothing else happened, no spinning "claiming pack" and no animation of packs opening. I clicked on the green booster and same thing.  Both packs still listed the same number were present.  I reloaded the vault menu by going to a different screen and my AKH packs was decreased by 1, and the green booster was gone. I clicked on claim for the AKH pack and the same thing happened again. This time I closed the application and relaunched, and then packs started working normally. I checked my cards and I had the same number of rares, no new AKH cards at all, so I'm pretty sure I lost those packs. 
    Hi Everyone - I am reaching out to the team right now to see what may be happening.  Might be Monday before I get confirmation but DM me if you do not hear from support by Monday night and I will help escalate.  Thanks!
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. Green opened ok, premiums vanished into the aether on opening. Ticket opened.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    I checked with the team and it sounds like this is indeed working and items are arriving but there is a visual bug. However, if you don't see your cards arrive in your inventory, please send in a ticket to our support team and they can review and credit any missing items.  Thank you!
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    is the game auto converting new dupes?
    my new card from a free booster showed up.
    my dupe from the same booster failed to nudge
    the counter up from x1.

HH
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep, just had the same thing: 2 akh - no animation no cards
  • MrCrowley
    Options
    How can we tell if we got anything? Are we supposed to know all the cards in our roster? I just checked for new cards and there were none after the boosters disappeared.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I also would like to know how we are supposed to know what cards are missing if it never takes us to the open booster screen to see what we got.  This happened to me as well with a premium pack and I got the same response that it was a visual error but when I went to my cards I had 0 new cards.  I have opened 4 premium packs and what I have gotten from event rewards. 

My coalition has reported that new duplicates are also not showing up in our inventory, so unless we take screenshots of our entire collection as well as every card we open before and after there is no way to know what is truly missing, assuming it even takes you to the open booster screen.
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Happened to me too.. Reward from Trail of Zeals Ank Pack no go.  Daily Origin Pack no go (this is 24 hour later)

Since the Card Crafting announcement I stop converting dupes, SO i have no way of know if I get new cards.  Ticket opened.
  • wink
    wink Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There is a way of figuring out if you got new cards really easily, but it requires a ridiculous amount of time to set up....just master all your cards as soon as you get them. Then after any event, you can just filter your collection by unmastered cards, and if any show up, you know right away that they are your new rewards.

I think this is a ridiculous amount of work for such a tiny payoff, so I will never do it. But some people apparently do do this.
  • MrCrowley
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I got a CS reply to "check all your cards" essentially.

I am not sure how I can be expected to remember the cards I had before the purchase?
    It is especially difficult in this case because I have opened multiple reward boosters after submitting the ticket. 

How about putting in a filter for "cards recieved in last 24 hours" or something like that. That would allow retroactively checking if the reward animations dont play.

PS. I also stopped converting the cards, so I cant really remember if the dupes I have are from before.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At least for me, dupes are not showing up in my inventory like my coalition reported.  The rare I got for Trial of Zeal was a dupe and did not appear.  I dont know how long this has been happening.  If this happened earlier with my premium pack then there is no way for me to know what I got.  The boosters never opened on my screen and the dupes never went into my inventory.  I have essentially gotten robbed of an expensive pack.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Lakestone I purchased said pack and it continued to trying to process the order. It brought up a pop up asking that I either retry or cancel.  I retried 3 times and to no avail.  I cancelled and was told my order was cancelled.  I then rebooted my phone.  Re-opened the app and saw that I was shorted 600 crystals and I did not receive any premium packs or the green pack. I still have the two premium packs held over from last weekend's purchase.  Not four, like it should be. I did submit a ticket last night about it, in case you were wondering.  Thought I'd add my say to what happened to me regarding this issue. 
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wink said:
    There is a way of figuring out if you got new cards really easily, but it requires a ridiculous amount of time to set up....just master all your cards as soon as you get them. Then after any event, you can just filter your collection by unmastered cards, and if any show up, you know right away that they are your new rewards.

I think this is a ridiculous amount of work for such a tiny payoff, so I will never do it. But some people apparently do do this.

new cards will have 'new' on them? I normally check
    all new cards received and hence remove the 'new'
    status. this only takes a moment each time.

HH
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options

MrCrowley said:
    I got a CS reply to "check all your cards" essentially.

I am not sure how I can be expected to remember the cards I had before the purchase?
    It is especially difficult in this case because I have opened multiple reward boosters after submitting the ticket. 

How about putting in a filter for "cards recieved in last 24 hours" or something like that. That would allow retroactively checking if the reward animations dont play.

PS. I also stopped converting the cards, so I cant really remember if the dupes I have are from before.
    A sort by acquired date in the filter would be pretty handy if the game can't reliably show us what get in the packs, and if the pack credited at all. @LakeStone
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    @Lakestone I purchased said pack and it continued to trying to process the order. It brought up a pop up asking that I either retry or cancel.  I retried 3 times and to no avail.  I cancelled and was told my order was cancelled.  I then rebooted my phone.  Re-opened the app and saw that I was shorted 600 crystals and I did not receive any premium packs or the green pack. I still have the two premium packs held over from last weekend's purchase.  Not four, like it should be. I did submit a ticket last night about it, in case you were wondering.  Thought I'd add my say to what happened to me regarding this issue. 
    Thank you for letting me know as our support team can investigate and will be able to credit anything missing.  If you do not hear back from support within 72 hours of your ticket, please DM me your ticket number and UID and I can help escalate your ticket with the team.
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can I open my packs now or I should wait for some announcement that it's working again?