Crash of the Titans needs a change

124»

Comments

• WirriesT
    WirriesT Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    You guys aren't offering enough information. "I've only gotten 1 bonus hero", isn't enough info. I play for several hours each day. I smash all the missions for the current story up to 4 times each as soon as possible, I compete in pvp, I complete the daily deadpool fights, missing only a few because I got rid of a couple 3 and 4 star characters. I have 110 roster slots with zero duplicate characters. I've drawn a several bonus four stars, and 1 5 star. I'll admit, it seems like the 1:5 ratio does seem a bit skewed, but I accept that RNG is in fact, random. Also, you can't be mad that you made the decision to favorite more than Bucky and then when you got a bonus hero it wasn't him. That's on you. 

The comments about getting sixth covers further fortifies the idea of a re-roll system. Call it "Trading in" for thematic purposes.

Diluting 4 star covers by giving them out more freely floods the market and just makes the game easier for you. I'm sorry, but I believe it should take work to get into the 4 star game. 
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    WirriesT said:
    You guys aren't offering enough information. "I've only gotten 1 bonus hero", isn't enough info. I play for several hours each day. I smash all the missions for the current story up to 4 times each as soon as possible, I compete in pvp, I complete the daily deadpool fights, missing only a few because I got rid of a couple 3 and 4 star characters. I have 110 roster slots with zero duplicate characters. I've drawn a several bonus four stars, and 1 5 star. I'll admit, it seems like the 1:5 ratio does seem a bit skewed, but I accept that RNG is in fact, random. Also, you can't be mad that you made the decision to favorite more than Bucky and then when you got a bonus hero it wasn't him. That's on you. 

The comments about getting sixth covers further fortifies the idea of a re-roll system. Call it "Trading in" for thematic purposes.

Diluting 4 star covers by giving them out more freely floods the market and just makes the game easier for you. I'm sorry, but I believe it should take work to get into the 4 star game. 
    You misunderstood me. I AM in the 4* game, since I'm close to championing 2 4* characters and I have a few others that have become playable. My problem is that, why should it be so much easier to champion a new character instead of an old one? A separate vault for older 4* with the same price as the new one would allow me to choose my draws more selectively, while still maintaining the randomness that this game's economy is based on. I'd still be buying rooster spots and whatever and it would solve the issue of dilution (honestly, though, dilution isn't something that bothers me; I prefer hording characters and leveling them up equally, instead of having a few hard hitters that I always play with and ignoring the others).

I don't expect earning 4* to be easy, I also play every PVE and usually make it to the top 100, I play Deadpools DQ every day as well and some PVE (even though I don't make it very far with my rooster). My progress was pretty fast, but not in the direction I would like it to be.
  • WirriesT
    WirriesT Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    You're contradicting yourself. So it's hard to understand. You say you want a focused pool, but you like hoarding and equally leveling. But you're close to champing 2 four stars. I have only 4 champion 4 stars. But I have 23 over level 131. And I have almost every 4* in the game in my roster. I consider myself to be an even leveler. I could get on board with a "Vintage" store for 4-5 star characters. Cost is still 20 CP. Personally I don't understand why that doesn't already apply to the "Latest Heroes" vs "Classic". The only difference there is the 5* pool. But at the same time they want the newer 4 stars easier to get form the store, so they include them in Classic for 20. 

But I digress. This topic seems to drag on with no real interest from more than a few people. So I think I'm out.