Beyond the Breaking Point

Options

Comments

• DuskPaladin
    DuskPaladin Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you @Brigby and the devs for your fast reaction. 

Removing the event was for the best for now.

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ... do we have confirmation that theyre postponing it or d'you think they'll put it back without telling anyone?

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just received an update from the developers. The event will be restarted tomorrow morning.

In addition, the starting nodes have been fixed and reverted back to 5, and the lock on that one node has been fixed as well. (This was what caused the infinite loading)
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just received an update from the developers. The event will be restarted tomorrow morning.

In addition, the starting nodes have been fixed and reverted back to 5, and the lock on that one node has been fixed as well. (This was what caused the infinite loading)

Excellent, thanks @Brigby

Any other info about required T2?  Or are we free to use whoever except a red/blue walker on top node?

• Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Really great news! Thanks a lot Brigby!
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good, quick removal of a buggy event. Thanks @brigby for getting that done for us.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

Thanks for the update! Since we're all from different time zones : tomorrow morning is for you..?
  • EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Out of curiosity, if someone were to point out that Rishkar's Expertise is broken as all heck and implore the developers not to release it at all until they make substantial modifications to it, which they are destined to do within 2 weeks of this card hitting people's collections anyway, would that be on topic or off topic?  Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Laeuftbeidir

The event will start on Saturday 29th of April (at 5 PM UTC) and end on Tuesday 2nd of May (at 3 PM UTC).
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby

Is Tezz 2 the locked planes walker for the top node?
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since I haven't seen it posted anywhere, Brigby just confirmed that Tezz 2 will be locked for the top node. @babar3355
  • Brigby
    Options
    @babar3355 @Lagartha

Yes. Tezzeret 2 will be the required Planeswalker for the top node
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Brigby
    Could you also post up all the Node objectives please?
    Thank you.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @sjechua

Unfortunately I don't have that information for the Breaking Points event, however I'm working with the development team on setting up some sort of Sneak Peek thread in the future that will provide event info ahead of time.

Having said that though, you should already be able to view node objectives without locking in a Planeswalker
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby
    Personally, I'd like to have a sneak preview or, even better, a description in the rules (that small top right button that it there but superficial at the moment) because your events start in the middle of the  night for me. When I got up and  have time to play, I'd like to have the decks ready and not start to think then about it while your event clock keeps on ticking...
    I don't think it is asked to much to have the objectives in advance for everybody (even if it is not a bad time for you, you maybe still like to prepare the decks ahead of time and not when the event starts).
  • theBeard
    theBeard Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby so is tezz 2 going to be in the vault tomorrow for those of us that didn't have a chance to grab him last time?
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I know this is kinda a lighter issue, but earlier I used all of my tunes to get saheeli (my top node pick) from 45 to 52.  You know, to have kinda a leg up in my matches.  There goes THAT plan.  
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    hmm is this making people wish for the "good old days?"  was a bit dissapointed about the event i even had 2 wins, of course i had them with rai in  the tezz 2 node
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Do we know if the 5-Level-rule is off for this event? Last Breaking Points I got level-trolled several times - I looked in a lvl48-Saheeli and got paired against lvl60's 4 out of 5 matches. I really like to know such things in advance? @Brigby