Thanos Boss Event: Come and Get Me * Updated (4/27/17)

Comments

• Nick441234Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    That Infinity Gauntlet power is probably going to be a nightmare in the later rounds.
    That is my genuine concern. We know how they like to mess up new boss events, whats the betting our entire team gets wiped in a handful of turns by Round 6? 
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Original Black Widow worked pretty well against Galactus and his countdowns, I hope she can do the same thing here.
  • KhanwulfKhanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Note guys: there will be one (1) infinity gem on the board per boss run. It's placed at start by Thanos. So only the Time gem places a second one... effectively meaning you have to hunt the gem down twice to gain any "benefit".

This one is going to bring back bad memories of the original Ultron event.

--Khanwulf
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,947 Chairperson of the Boards

Like I literally can't remember the last time a 5 star was boosted if ever and it def wasn't oml.
    Valentine's Day, Phoenix. Nefarious Foes, Green Goblin.
  • EnderikariEnderikari Age Unconfirmed Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Khanwulf said:
    Note guys: there will be one (1) infinity gem on the board per boss run. It's placed at start by Thanos. So only the Time gem places a second one... effectively meaning you have to hunt the gem down twice to gain any "benefit".

This one is going to bring back bad memories of the original Ultron event.

--Khanwulf
    From the post
    "At the beginning of the battle, place one of each Infinity Gem on the board."
  • evade420evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    pretty cool that Bagman is boosted for this event, looks like snarky remark might be incredibly useful , also bagman can lock tiles.
    interesting.

• UrcookinUrcookin Age Unconfirmed Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Very important question - will Boss Thanos be fixed levels or scaled to your team?
    This is a great question: we have several fairly new players that can't contribute after the first level clear.
  • Infinite Power's countdown tile duration is 3-turns at Rounds 1 through 6, and 4-turns at rounds 7 and 8.
  • Yes. Character abilities can increase the countdown timer of Infinite Power tiles.