Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Thanos Boss Event: Come and Get Me * Updated (4/27/17)

Comments

• Nick441234Nick441234 Posts: 1,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    That Infinity Gauntlet power is probably going to be a nightmare in the later rounds.
    That is my genuine concern. We know how they like to mess up new boss events, whats the betting our entire team gets wiped in a handful of turns by Round 6? 
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Original Black Widow worked pretty well against Galactus and his countdowns, I hope she can do the same thing here.
  • KhanwulfKhanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Note guys: there will be one (1) infinity gem on the board per boss run. It's placed at start by Thanos. So only the Time gem places a second one... effectively meaning you have to hunt the gem down twice to gain any "benefit".

This one is going to bring back bad memories of the original Ultron event.

--Khanwulf
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,927 Chairperson of the Boards

Like I literally can't remember the last time a 5 star was boosted if ever and it def wasn't oml.
    Valentine's Day, Phoenix. Nefarious Foes, Green Goblin.
  • EnderikariEnderikari Age Unconfirmed Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Khanwulf said:
    Note guys: there will be one (1) infinity gem on the board per boss run. It's placed at start by Thanos. So only the Time gem places a second one... effectively meaning you have to hunt the gem down twice to gain any "benefit".

This one is going to bring back bad memories of the original Ultron event.

--Khanwulf
    From the post
    "At the beginning of the battle, place one of each Infinity Gem on the board."
  • evade420evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    pretty cool that Bagman is boosted for this event, looks like snarky remark might be incredibly useful , also bagman can lock tiles.
    interesting.

• UrcookinUrcookin Age Unconfirmed Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Very important question - will Boss Thanos be fixed levels or scaled to your team?
    This is a great question: we have several fairly new players that can't contribute after the first level clear.
  • Infinite Power's countdown tile duration is 3-turns at Rounds 1 through 6, and 4-turns at rounds 7 and 8.
  • Yes. Character abilities can increase the countdown timer of Infinite Power tiles.