MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2017 Edition *Updated (4/26/17)

Options

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    irwando said:
    jgomes32 said:
    The recent posts in this thread show just how much a cover trading system between players would be welcome. I mean, Pokemon has had trading since it began in 1998!

my own Rulk is 3/2/3; after the progression reward, and the champ rewards from Thor (lv217) and Thanos (lv171) he'll be 4/3/4. Not too bad actually
    And a trade system would show that we need more Iso. Everyone covered (even faster) and no iso to level up.

It will never happen.  As soon as you open up trading you create a 3rd party market (e.g. selling covers on eBay) which will directly hurt the business model of the game.  
    It would have to be cover for cover trading rather than currency, and limited to intra-alliance. Potentially, it could be limited to same rarity trades, or rather, should be limited that way. No more, "Geez guys, I'm at my 7th Chulk black. Guess That's 2000 ISO." Instead, an ally could say, "I've got an extra War Machine green and a Spider Woman purple, need one?" If nothing else, it could be used to refresh covers to 14 days, which devs might hate slightly less than any e-bay thing.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm...

Hopefully I can grind to top 10 in the current PVE (that's going to be super hard though!!), and then it'd be a champ level for me.  I have 178 CP currently. Can't justify buying her when she'll be in tokens for months.  Especially with none of her dying on the vine currently. 
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hmm...

Hopefully I can grind to top 10 in the current PVE (that's going to be super hard though!!), and then it'd be a champ level for me.  I have 178 CP currently. Can't justify buying her when she'll be in tokens for months.  Especially with none of her dying on the vine currently. 
    don't waste your cp on buying four star covers imo
  • zodiac339
    Options
    I wonder what Story is going to start before they get back to the office? It's almost suspicious that there's no sneak peek for it.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @zodiac339- probably another Heroic. There's not that many three-day events to choose from.
    Besides, it's Easter and the staff probably aren't in the office.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    @zodiac339- probably another Heroic. There's not that many three-day events to choose from.
    Besides, it's Easter and the staff probably aren't in the office.
    Strange Sighs event preview is up. Wasp and Kamala rewards.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    That was a nice surprise. :) Was very happy to see Wasp's black cover positioned for a progression reward the next PvE... But then I realized the next PvE will likely be a boss battle with no Wasp progression reward. Oh well.
    (My Wasp is 5/5/2 and I have had to sell multiple yellows and blues...)
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I wonder if each item vault will have a C4rol cover too... That's a very tempting target for my HP. On the other hand, likely fivestar release next weekend...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Another PVE, another non-vaulted 3* reward.
    This is getting old fast.

I mean I appreciate the champ levels for my dupes, but my Captain will be 209 after Strange Sights, my KK 189.
    At this rate I'll have triples before I max-champ Vision, who is at 242.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Another PVE, another non-vaulted 3* reward.
    This is getting old fast.

I mean I appreciate the champ levels for my dupes, but my Captain will be 209 after Strange Sights, my KK 189.
    At this rate I'll have triples before I max-champ Vision, who is at 242.

You're forgetting all the vision covers you'll be getting from vintage heroic tokens next off-season :D
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone know what color the next PVE progressional cover for Marvel will be?  I need anything but Black to champ.
    It's black. Start saving up 120CP to buy that final yellow or green cover (if you want to)
    Sweet that makes my 1/2/5 Carol very happy.  With top 10 in the current PVE and the progression cover she will be a much nicer 3/3/5.
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    NIce a bit of strange is good, 2 super steves aswell to leave me 1 shy of 183, a carol to bring her to 3/3/3 its all peachy especially with the boosted chars this week, pity i can't shoot for placement tho i always seem to fade out lately anyway but still not bad.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Strange Sights gives out a ton of tokens if I recall correctly. Looking forward to a ton of goodies 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(4/16/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Whoops thought carol would be skipped need to shift iso into levelling carol now instead of championing medusa
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Whee, Carol crash! My one champed 4*, who is also an awesome self-feeder with great damage. Really hope this is a cakewalk, for me and for everyone else with a well-covered Carol.

And huh, Strange Sights? Not for a new release? Different, but welcome.
  • loslupus77
    loslupus77 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Blade PVP during Bl4de's boosted week... time for a re-roll.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And here we go again... why a latest 4* is a PvE award again? We had Medusa, Carol and now Wasp... all of them available in tokens... with only a single one vaulted, Rulk, between them - you know, from that 75% pool of characters thar are not available in tokens. It's so difficult to follow a vaulted - latest/new - vaulted - latest/new pattern :/ ?
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Blade PVP during Bl4de's boosted week... time for a re-roll.
    Oh, thank you! He's the only one boosted I haven't finished yet, and that busted passive wrecks me so hard. Be nice to not have to deal with him for an event.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    blade pvp during 4* blade week. That makes sense.