MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2017 Edition *Updated (4/26/17)

Options

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just popped in wearing my shades to check for any announcement of a price increase for HP on Android in NZ dollars.  A Stark Salary has gone up from 124.99 to 140.99.

Not a peep.

Did I miss it or wasn't it announced?
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm beginning to feel like I am the only person on these forums who does not need a Green cover for Rulk. I'm needing red so my 2/5/4 Rulk disapproves of this.
    You are not the only one... my 2/7/2 Rulk didn't like it too. I just hope that green can be useful to many others.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ezrius said:
    Progression Rewards
    • 4-Star: Red Hulk - Green
    *Salivating intensifies.*
    I'm beginning to feel like I am the only person on these forums who does not need a Green cover for Rulk. I'm needing red so my 2/5/4 Rulk disapproves of this.
    I get that feeling. I have him champed now, but my RHulk was stuck at 0/5/5 for a LONG time, and kept getting greens I couldn't use.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just popped in wearing my shades to check for any announcement of a price increase for HP on Android in NZ dollars.  A Stark Salary has gone up from 124.99 to 140.99.

Not a peep.

Did I miss it or wasn't it announced?
    Demiurge has nothing to do with international conversion rates. They have to update store prices to reflect those rates.
  • mwc
    mwc Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    Ezrius said:
    Progression Rewards
    • 4-Star: Red Hulk - Green
    *Salivating intensifies.*
    I get that feeling. I have him champed now, but my RHulk was stuck at 0/5/5 for a LONG time, and kept getting greens I couldn't use.
    Wish I could have given my reds to you all. My 7/0/4 Rulk will finally have a Green cover that RNG has denied me.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The recent posts in this thread show just how much a cover trading system between players would be welcome. I mean, Pokemon has had trading since it began in 1998!

my own Rulk is 3/2/3; after the progression reward, and the champ rewards from Thor (lv217) and Thanos (lv171) he'll be 4/3/4. Not too bad actually
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The recent posts in this thread show just how much a cover trading system between players would be welcome. I mean, Pokemon has had trading since it began in 1998!

my own Rulk is 3/2/3; after the progression reward, and the champ rewards from Thor (lv217) and Thanos (lv171) he'll be 4/3/4. Not too bad actually
    And a trade system would show that we need more Iso. Everyone covered (even faster) and no iso to level up.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby is the Taco Vault starting 4/13 supposed to be Sweet? 
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jgomes32 said:

And a trade system would show that we need more Iso. Everyone covered (even faster) and no iso to level up.

It will never happen.  As soon as you open up trading you create a 3rd party market (e.g. selling covers on eBay) which will directly hurt the business model of the game.  
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Plus you get people trying to exploit it by making multiple accounts just to feed into a "main" one.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @JHawkInc

Oops! My mistake for the bit of copypasta there. I've corrected it to follow the appropriate pattern of Sweet -> Savory -> Sweet -> etc
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oh great, a green Rulk :( I've been stuck on 1/5/5 for what seems like forever.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited April 2017
    Options
    *(4/13/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Blade is my only 4* champ this week and there's a 3* Blade pvp coming. Great.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Blade is my only 4* champ this week and there's a 3* Blade pvp coming. Great.
    I'm in the same boat (I'll be champing him tomorrow). I was really looking forward to trying him out.
    I really wonder what the planning sessions for the boosted lists and events sequences are like.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby Since the next PvE event will have Captain Marvel as the featured 4* and that will be her 2nd time as a feature character, will her Crash be next? Her Crash should come after Peggy's, but it'll happen as she a featured 4* for the second time. So will that be enough for her Crash to be available?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This has to be my favorite thread of the forum - all the info I need I right there on the same page.

one of Brigby's best addition
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,918 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone know what color the next PVE progressional cover for Marvel will be?  I need anything but Black to champ.
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anyone know what color the next PVE progressional cover for Marvel will be?  I need anything but Black to champ.
    Progression cover is usually the second color of the placement rewards, so probably black. Sorry. But maybe that won't be the case, or maybe the next event will be 7 days long.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's black. Start saving up 120CP to buy that final yellow or green cover (if you want to)