R123 Release Notes (3/27/17)

124»

Comments

• irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Felonius wrote:
    Edit: I just ran a quick node after updating to R123, and it looks like the countdowns reaching zero (like Scarlett Witch's Arcane Incantation) are still doing 1 point of damage.

Hey, can we blame them? That work on the 0*, 1*, and 6* Wolverine releases takes priority.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    BTW, Cthulhu posted a very brief Precis in the last hour. New (possibly dual?) character is a 5*, which I did not expect so soon.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    BTW, Cthulhu posted a very brief Precis in the last hour. New (possibly dual?) character is a 5*, which I did not expect so soon.

I don't like them releasing a new 5* after only a month. It's hard enough to cover them as it is without them blowing through Latest and into Classics so quickly.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    5* Rocket and 3* Baby Groot is my guess
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Cthulhu reposted and corrected it, its actually a 4* character, not 5*. The powers don’t seem like the Cloak & Dagger rumors out there, but who knows?
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    Cthulhu reposted and corrected it, its actually a 4* character, not 5*. The powers don’t seem like the Cloak & Dagger rumors out there, but who knows?
    They actually mostly do, the colors as well.

I thought we weren't supposed to post about the rumors.

Anyway, the colors are also much needed in the tier.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh shoot, you know who else is a duo? Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. Two Devil Dinosaurs in the 4* tier would be odd, but one of them is technically a limited character...

And wasn't she even in one of those old "Which new character would you like to see?" polls? Amongst Riri, America Chavez, and... Spider-Gwen, maybe? And they've been giving is all of those characters anyway...

Ellipses...