R123 Release Notes (3/27/17)

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I wish it were Daughters of the Dragon.
    "Two for a price of one" is also title of ABBA's song, which could additionally point 70/80's.

But this is probably a long shot...

But for Guardians it's too early.

In April Agents of SHIELD are coming back, and now the plot is again around Hydra, so maybe something here...
    Or maybe it's Fitz&Simmons? After Coulson and Netflix Iron Fist they may want to introduce even more characters from TV series.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    smoq84 wrote:
    I wish it were Daughters of the Dragon.
    "Two for a price of one" is also title of ABBA's song, which could additionally point 70/80's.

But this is probably a long shot...

But for Guardians it's too early.

In April Agents of SHIELD are coming back, and now the plot is again around Hydra, so maybe something here...
    Or maybe it's Fitz&Simmons? After Coulson and Netflix Iron Fist they may want to introduce even more characters from TV series.

You are probably spot on with the Fitz-Simmons. Interesting what they could do - I think I like the idea (as Gambit is not going to be here anyway icon_e_sad.gif )
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    smoq84 wrote:

Dazzler confirmed!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two for the price of one? They're halving the price of roster spots.

Or it's double-ISO month.

Or it's Dazzler.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby wrote:
    “Two for the price of one!”

I'd bet Iso-8 that it's Cloak & Dagger.

Rumor indicates they will each have three powers (plus perhaps an extra seventh power) with some way to switch between them (maybe when cloak fires power X, it then becomes Dagger's power Y and vice versa).
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Still getting game crashes on Android, twice today already

Also what about fixing the daken bug and as mentioned above the one damage on countdown tiles , which becomes a good 1000 damage if there are strike tiles on the board!
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    turbomoose wrote:
    Still getting game crashes on Android, twice today already

Also what about fixing the daken bug and as mentioned above the one damage on countdown tiles , which becomes a good 1000 damage if there are strike tiles on the board!

Yeah the crashes sure have ramped up lately. Had three just today. Bummer when you are trying to climb in pvp.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

“Two for the price of one!”

Obviously Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers.

Wendy, Ginger Queen. Confirmed.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Two for the price of one"

2+1 = 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed
  • “Two for the price of one!” Perhaps, two mutants powers in one hero?

Telepathy and Diamond Form bluecrit.png . Emma Frost Confirmed!
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Jarvind wrote:
    R123: All the gameplay bugs are still there, but hey at least the game doesn't lie to you about bonus covers anymore.

85c7cc66b7331d109d16d24e58f1363a.jpg

Mine was fixed but now it is back to showing me the bonus cover twice again...
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    You all wanted more villains. This is clearly Mr. Hyde!

250px-MisterHyde.png

Or possibly Lewis Bla...uh, the Deadly Duplicator!
    the_deadly_duplicator_by_paradox_pie.png
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow. Someone remembered that Mr. Hyde exists in Marvel.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll never forget him. This issue of Hulk introduced me to the mad genius of Sam Kieth:

portrait_incredible.jpg
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Or it's double-ISO month.
    We can only hope! I could really really use a double ISO event/month right now.
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Wow. Someone remembered that Mr. Hyde exists in Marvel.

He was actually in Agents of Shield a season or two ago.
  • Killians8
    Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Are the notes going to be updated with the details about "character balance changes" mentioned in the iOS update notes?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to Final Release Notes
    Killians8 wrote:
    Are the notes going to be updated with the details about "character balance changes" mentioned in the iOS update notes?
    I believe those are already included in these notes. The notes in the iOS and Android storefronts are condensed descriptions due to character limitations. (the text kind, not the game kind icon_razz.gif )
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Still Mordo on the loading screen. *sigh* I still wish you'd bring back Chulk.

*edit* spelling correction.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    So no fix for the countdown issue that is making Venom Bomb hell. Yay.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    irwando wrote:
    So no fix for the countdown issue that is making Venom Bomb hell. Yay.

Yeah, I wonder about this, too... this thread:
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know about a few known issues that have been discovered in R122:

(Fixed in R123) The game crashes when the Countdown tile from Medusa (Inhuman Queen)'s power Entanglement deals damage to the enemy when there is a Countdown tile created by an enemy's Medusa.

(Fixed in R123) The animation and damage dealt are played out of order on the following powers:
      Soldier- Assault Rifle Demolitionist - Detonator Bomb Tech - Iso8 Explosive Lieutenant - Morale Boost Sniper - Deadly Shot Juggernaut -
    Unstoppable Crash and Headbutt• Countdown tiles deal a damage to the opponent when they activate.

Update: (Fixed in R123) The Bonus Hero comic displays twice instead of both the original comic cover and the Bonus Hero

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

There are a couple things mentioned above as fixed in R123, but may not be listed in this thread's OP (the Medusa issue, for one). The countdowns dealing damage isn't confirmed as fixed in either thread, and yet, the "Known Issues" thread itself is no longer stickied, which should imply those issues are no longer issues...

Brigby, can we get clarification, please?

Edit: I just ran a quick node after updating to R123, and it looks like the countdowns reaching zero (like Scarlett Witch's Arcane Incantation) are still doing 1 point of damage.