not. another. dime.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not. Another. Cent/dime.
  • Sharknado
    Sharknado Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I reached my limit at Christmas after hitting about the $500 mark. Thankfully with this update I'm glad to see I made the right decision.

I WANT to spend money on this game. I love this game. But until D3 starts treating me like a valued customer and not like an ATM with no withdrawal limit or service fees...

Not. Another. Dime.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kein. Euro. Mehr! manawhite.png
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not.Another.Dime
  • Everyport
    Everyport Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not. Another. Dime.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How long until they shut the game down? Any takers?
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not. Another. Dime.
  • rooster86791
    Options
    Well said.
  • Diabeetus
    Diabeetus Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've seen so many games like this one whither and die for the same mistakes they are making. Such a shame.
  • squark73
    squark73 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed

Not another dime
  • 1433Sage
    1433Sage Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Been active since month 2 release
    And love the game.

And i'm well into the $500s with it.

But , from now on, it's just rewards and winning for me. I've gotten everything I need. And definitely agree 100%, with GunBunny, as I have faced his decks on multiple occassions. The flow stops tonight.

Not.Another.Dime
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Apothecary wrote:
    Thank you for continuing to release new content and dealing with the vocal minority with patience

Yknow, if you're friends with any of the silent majority, now might be a good time to get them to voice their opinions.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Apothecary wrote:
    Thank you for continuing to release new content and dealing with the vocal minority with patience

Yknow, if you're friends with any of the silent majority, now might be a good time to get them to voice their opinions.

Also, this vocal "minority" is most definitely the majority of the paying players.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Apothecary wrote:

Also, this vocal "minority" is most definitely the majority of the paying players.

The vocal minority in this game are actually the core players. I can look at the top of the leaderboard in any event and spot the same callsigns.

In addition, the players that take time out of their day to continually read and contribute on the forums are the ones constantly giving D3H free feedback (and QA) to improve their own game. An improved game is a more profitable one.
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I play this game for about a year and I spend a lot of money too. I didn't spend any Euro in the last couple of month, because of the well know problems and the non-communication.

Not. Another. Dime.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not. Another. Dime.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Introducing a new currency and devaluing the existing currency is a common tactic to continue to monetize the game. They will adjust the latest update if it affects their income, but do not expect it to go away.

I might have continued to spend like a whale if the pricing was more reasonable. But I am not willing to spend $140 CAD to purchase a pack with a built in 10% chance at a duplicate. So I spend my money elsewhere now. My collection is fine without the new cards anyway.

I feel bad for the entry and mid level players who will get burned by this the most.
  • MightyKrakyn
    Options
    Afraid to go through my bank statements. I've spent somewhere between 2 and 4 thousand. Not another dime from me.
This discussion has been closed.