Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Waves piling on -> Living weapons
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:
    Also, from now on when Thanos' "Court Death" is activated all that happens is Death arrives and politely tells the remaining enemies that "It is not your time yet, I'm only here for the intended. G'day sirs. Madams."

Can that be said in Christopher Lee's voice please?

Yes. Yes it can.

https://youtu.be/cTrC8tY-mto
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Waves piling on?

My mind keeps going through Namor, Annihilus or Madrox. Any of which would be awesome.

So it'l probably end up being a 4* storm or something.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards

Ah, it's a bananagram. Bravo, good sir/madam.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    I'm really hoping the 4* Iron Fist gets a way to fortify a ton of tiles to make C4ge's yellow CRAZY.

Also, it would be cool if Ir4n Fist (?) had a power that was better if he's on a team with C4ge. I like fun things like that!
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    Hi Everyone. Sorry about that. There was a bit of a confusion on the wording. I've gone and updated the original post to reflect the true meaning of the change.

Essentially, abilities that stun a random enemy can still target those with stun-immunity, but nothing happens to them
    This is great news. It's annoyed me that for most of the time of his availability, having Silver Surfer in the group has actually made his allies more likely to get stunned. Hopefully the fix remains in place this time.

oh man this is actually a terrible nerf to BSSM, gwenpoole.

Specifically in a BSSM vs Surfer + 1 other character encounter. You could reliably target Surfer with Automotive artillery. Because SS can't be stun, the 4 turn stun was automatically applied to the other char. Now there is a 50/50 chance that firing automotive artillery will result in ZERO chars getting stunned.

This is one of the biggest nerfs to BSSM since they hammered Sentry
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'm really hoping it'll be 4ist
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Anon wrote:

Run 4ist, run!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hadronic wrote:
    Anon wrote:

Run 4ist, run!

Lol. 4Fist?
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    "Waves Piling On"

The second wave of (highly regarded) Hasbros X-Men Marvel Legends just dropped a little bit over a month ago and included:
    Dazzler
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
    maybe mpq is commemorating with 5* Alison?

-her light projection power according to the wiki: "controls the energy levels of the outer electron shells of her body in such a way as to cause the cascaded release of photons" -waves
    -the definition of cascade is :arrange (a number of devices or objects) in a series or sequence -piling
    -Her laser is multiple protons of the same frequency and phase in a population inversion- on
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Was thinking just that yesterday.
    download-89.png
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Waves piling on? it can only be the famous Australian surfing teleportation mutant Slipstream!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon wrote:

Well let's hope 4ist is better than his upcoming Netflix show that apparently has horrendous reviews
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    MPQ 122!

"Waves Piling On"

Waves...
    Surfing...

Confirmed, the 6* tier opens the same as the 5* tier did: With Surfer.

A 6* token is earned when you Max Champ a 4*. That's the reason they vaulted the older 4* to reduce the 6* tokens icon_e_wink.gif

KGB
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    MPQ 122!

"Waves Piling On"

Waves...
    Surfing...

Confirmed, the 6* tier opens the same as the 5* tier did: With Surfer.

A 6* token is earned when you Max Champ a 4*. That's the reason they vaulted the older 4* to reduce the 6* tokens icon_e_wink.gif

KGB

Right character. Wrong tier. Clearly we are getting 3* surfer, goblin, Phoenix and black bolt. They have to have to crank out the new 3* to fill up the tokens with characters that aren't just pulled out of a hat.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to Final Release Notes
  • grewhorio
    grewhorio Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Noticed with the patch that Loki's countdown tiles were doing 1 damage, is that required in the code to speed it up? Am yet to confirm strike tile impact to that.
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    grewhorio wrote:
    Noticed with the patch that Loki's countdown tiles were doing 1 damage, is that required in the code to speed it up? Am yet to confirm strike tile impact to that.

Apparently getting attached to Strike tiles. Just got lambasted on A Tree Groots in New York....
  • grewhorio
    grewhorio Posts: 92 Match Maker
    matthatter wrote:
    grewhorio wrote:

Apparently getting attached to Strike tiles. Just got lambasted on A Tree Groots in New York....

Yeah just tested Nova with Loki and each strike added to the countdown going down...

In 3 star land patch loki teams just celebrated.

Slight meta impact to try speed up the animations? We all want faster matches but of course it will backfire on players sometimes too and you will lose more health than you wanted in a fight. Can't tell if this was considered in the decision (as always?)?

EDIT: oh I just realised what you meant... so PVE... that is not good...
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Allow me a little cross-post from the dedicated thread further down:

"On the other hand, it doesn't just apply to the enemy team. The current PVE essentials are a great demonstrator - take Star-Lord, Rocket & Groot and Hawkguy, generate some blue with No Good News, lay down some blue strike tiles with I Got a Plan and then watch as Everyone With Me tears the enemy team to shreds!"