Avengers vs Ultron - Event Details (3/8/17)

Options
124»

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    :tokenlegendary: Bag of Tricks still has Moon Knight and Kate in it. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it's not just a display error since I pulled a purple Moon Knight out of it just now. Not complaining, but just wanted to spread the word.

Also, the odds for a bonus hero are 1 in 6. That's three times better!

I thought they were only leaving packs at the start of next season? This could be their last hurrah.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    Options
    :tokenlegendary: Bag of Tricks still has Moon Knight and Kate in it. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it's not just a display error since I pulled a purple Moon Knight out of it just now. Not complaining, but just wanted to spread the word.

weird usually character changes in tokens are in afternoon, i guess they are earlier now.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A little miffed there's no Miles in progression, but oh well.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

characters in tokens don't change till about 6 or less hours from now.

It happens with the data push the say the season starts, which is happening about 6 hours earlier now. Check the heroics and latest/classics. They already updated.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    A little miffed there's no Miles in progression, but oh well.

Yeah they really, really need to update bosses with this.

The last two boss events screwed me out of what would likely have been the last cover I needed for a 4* (Ghost Rider and then Quake).
    At least with this oen i've already got Miles champed, but an extra level woulda been nice.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So when my Alliance finishes round 5 my Star Lord will finally see Red?
    Z566HugU.gif
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So when my Alliance finishes round 5 my Star Lord will finally see Red?
    Z566HugU.gif
    Punchy pa POW!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, Green Goblin, Iron Man 40, an Steve Rogers has been going beautifully. That Goblin King passive is fantastic for making sure your Recharge completes and your shield returns survive. 1350 damage at least on random matches though. My 270 Goblin lost 3/4 health from those randoms in one mission.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hey - why is it that I can choose 2* or 3* Carol Danvers for her essential node, and any Black Widow (even 5*) for hers, but I'm forced to use 3* Deadpool instead of XFDP for his one? Be consistent with character requirements when it comes to variants, please...
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    CNash wrote:
    Hey - why is it that I can choose 2* or 3* Carol Danvers for her essential node, and any Black Widow (even 5*) for hers, but I'm forced to use 3* Deadpool instead of XFDP for his one? Be consistent with character requirements when it comes to variants, please...

Because it specifies that it's the 3 star version. The others don't.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've seen essential for Deadpool and for Deadpool (It's me Deadpool!) as two different missions during the same reset.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 wrote:
    I've seen essential for Deadpool and for Deadpool (It's me Deadpool!) as two different missions during the same reset.
    Yup. If it's just "Deadpool" you can use either the three-star or the fourstar version.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One suggestion I would make for these kind of events, increase the number of clears that still award you iso etc plus xp so that they match what would typically be required to clear that round e.g. in round 8 you are probably going to run out of rewards before that round is completed so it should offer at least xp on the sunsequent ones.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crowl wrote:
    One suggestion I would make for these kind of events, increase the number of clears that still award you iso etc plus xp so that they match what would typically be required to clear that round e.g. in round 8 you are probably going to run out of rewards before that round is completed so it should offer at least xp on the sunsequent ones.

Actually, you can always hit the side nodes for 2500 (5x500) iso per cycle. 3 cycles a day and your earning 7500iso plus intercepts. So its actually pretty comparable iso wise to a regular pve with much less work (15 nodes vs 50+ nodes).
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just want to say that this is a good event design. Make future events more like this, not like boss rush. People with lower level rosters at least have a chance to score points with strategy and a decent board.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We tossed in the towel after finishing round seven, but that's fine - that was a reasonable amount of work for some nice rewards. My side nodes never went above 204 through round seven, and I have no complaints about my shiny new 1/1/1 Hawk3ye and (now) 5/3/2 Starlord. 3Punisher/Hulkbuster/Iron Fist was my go-to team from round five on. Fun event!