Crash Alert

124»

Comments

• I sure would like to get in before time runs out on my 4 star Mordo.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby doesn't usually post until noon eastern time, which is in like 10 minutes. I think we can be a little bit patient with the lack of communication. I'll be really surprised (and upset) if we don't hear something by end of day.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Brightside, I just got the generic e-mail response from CS regarding this issue.
  • Still not working for me on Galaxy Tab A. Nearly 24 hours now. Sent in ticket but no response, not even email confirmation that it was received.

Wish someone would acknowledge the issue icon_cry.gif
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    If i reinstall and play a new game on my android phone, i can play with no issues. Its only when i go to facebook sync my saved game that the app freezes and crashes.

When i try to connect to facebook on my ipad which I've never played MPQ on until just trying now, it attempts to connect indefinitely until i hit the cancel button.

In short, ladies and gentlemen, those of us affected most likely have a glitch related to our specific facebook synced game data.

Here's to hoping somebody acknowledges the issue and can also fix it without loss of game data.
  • JablesMc
    Theghouse wrote:
    If i reinstall and play a new game on my android phone, i can play with no issues. Its only when i go to facebook sync my saved game that the app freezes and crashes.

When i try to connect to facebook on my ipad which I've never played MPQ on until just trying now, it attempts to connect indefinitely until i hit the cancel button.

In short, ladies and gentlemen, those of us affected most likely have a glitch related to our specific facebook synced game data.

Here's to hoping somebody acknowledges the issue and can also fix it without loss of game data.
    Well, that's disheartening. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Digitalman959
    Digitalman959 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here on a GS6 running 6.0.1.

Submitted a ticket earlier, let's see what they answer.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Via email:

Our apologies for any inconvenience regarding this described issue. It seems the crashing/freezing issue described by players has been a known issue which the Developers are currently working to resolve as we speak. The problem should be resolved within the next couple hours, hopefully before the end of the day. We ask for your patience until the issue can be resolved and the fix is released with an update.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I'm now able to open and log in.

So much time to make up for icon_cry.gif
  • Majgoku
    Majgoku Posts: 3
    Seems to be up and running again! No update needed.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Yay. It's good to be back.
  • JablesMc
    yup, just in time for my lunch break:)
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Issue has been corrected for me.

Nice work support team.
  • JimmyInTN
    JimmyInTN Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Again???? Just tried playing twice and both times it's crashing, just like last time.