Crash Alert

Comments

• JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Can we get some sort of confirmation from a red name that this is known and being looked at? I've already submitted bug reports and the like, and would just like to know that this is getting addressed.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    BearVenger wrote:
    With the close of PvE, PvP, and season; in addition to expiring covers, I really hope they address this soon.
    .yup, missed out onthe end of Venom Heroic so no placement for me.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2017
    Devs/brigby,

Here is the contents of the stackTrace files genereated when the app crashes:
    Package: com.d3p.mpq
    Version: 121385624
    Android: 6.0.1
    Manufacturer: samsung
    Model: SM-N930F
    Date: Thu Mar 02 13:43:30 GMT+00:00 2017

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.scientificrevenue.shaded.com.google.gson.JsonPrimitive cannot be cast to com.scientificrevenue.shaded.com.google.gson.JsonObject
    at com.scientificrevenue.bg.addAppsflyerAttribution(SourceFile:173)
    at com.d3p.mpq.Scientist.StartSession(Scientist.java:497)
    at com.d3p.mpq.Scientist.<init>(Scientist.java:319)
    at com.d3p.mpq.YorkAndroidGooglePlayCommerceManager$1.onReceive(YorkAndroidGooglePlayCommerceManager.java:188)
    at android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager.executePendingBroadcasts(LocalBroadcastManager.java:297)
    at android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager.sendBroadcastSync(LocalBroadcastManager.java:278)
    at com.d3p.mpq.YorkAndroid$9.run(YorkAndroid.java:2108)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
    Package: com.d3p.mpq
    Version: 121385624
    Android: 6.0.1
    Manufacturer: samsung
    Model: SM-N930F
    Date: Thu Mar 02 13:43:42 GMT+00:00 2017

java.lang.InternalError: Thread starting during runtime shutdown
    at java.lang.Thread.nativeCreate(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.utils.SupersonicUtils.createAndStartWorker(SupersonicUtils.java:106)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.logger.ServerLogger.send(ServerLogger.java:84)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.logger.ServerLogger.addLogEntry(ServerLogger.java:43)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.logger.ServerLogger.logException(ServerLogger.java:117)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.logger.SupersonicLoggerManager.logException(SupersonicLoggerManager.java:112)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.RewardedVideoManager.startAdapter(RewardedVideoManager.java:330)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.RewardedVideoManager.startAdapter(RewardedVideoManager.java:259)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.RewardedVideoManager.loadNextAdapter(RewardedVideoManager.java:533)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.RewardedVideoManager.access$300(RewardedVideoManager.java:38)
    at com.supersonic.mediationsdk.RewardedVideoManager$2.run(RewardedVideoManager.java:211)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)
  • DEWDuck
    DEWDuck Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Same as everyone on Tab S2 and Edges.

How about some response devs. Now looking at losing rewards.
  • Vassago
    Vassago Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Same here, freeze / crash after loading. Galaxy S7 just upgraded to v7 (Nougat). Come on Devs, at least acknowledge the problem. I've only ever lost 1 DPD since it started so hoping my tablet will work when I get home.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Made a board account just to say me too.

Pixel XL with Android 7.1.1

I missed placement last night because of this and I haven't missed a DDQ in almost a year. icon_mad.gif
  • This seems like it's solely an Android issue. Because between these boards and Reddit I haven't seen a single person saying this is happening on iOS.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    This seems like it's solely an Android issue. Because between these boards and Reddit I haven't seen a single person saying this is happening on iOS.
    I can confirm, I can get it working on an iPhone, only issue is it's on iOS 7.1.2 so slow as for MPQ
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mattjimf wrote:
    This seems like it's solely an Android issue. Because between these boards and Reddit I haven't seen a single person saying this is happening on iOS.
    I can confirm, I can get it working on an iPhone, only issue is it's on iOS 7.1.2 so slow as for MPQ

Apparently. I have it on my Moto X, but my iPad seems fine. Same facebook account on both.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah seems to be a blanket android outage.
  • I'm running Android 7.1 and I'm getting the same issue. If I do a clean install, it works fine, but when I sync my account, it loads everything, then gets to the main page and crashes, never to let me back in.

I don't know if this is from the Amazon crashes, or from the char favs, but whatever it is...
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    GurlBYE wrote:
    Yeah seems to be a blanket android outage.
    I have seen on the facepage that one or two people on android have still been getting in. Alas, I am not one of them.
  • Majgoku
    Majgoku Posts: 3
    It's been freezing for me as well since yesterday's fave update (Galaxy S7). This morning it did manage to open up to show me I was a top 200 finisher in VH annnnnnnd then nuffin'. What a tease!
  • when they will Start to fix that?
  • 11 AM EST....

game still broken. No acknowledgement from CS or board mods that they're workingredients to fix the issue.
  • Still crashing. Gonna lose out on Coulson.
  • Utmbrad
    Utmbrad Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    It is a bit crazy that it is still going on this long without an announcement of some form. Seems like it might be time to find a new game.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having the same issue both on my LG phone and LG tablet both are running the latest version of Android.
  • Phallosaurus
    Phallosaurus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Registered to post that I'm having trouble as well on my Pixel, XL. Goodbye, PVE command points.
  • Phallosaurus
    Phallosaurus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Per Twitter:

"We are aware of some players experiencing crashes in the game right now. We have identified the issue and we are working on a fix."

Goodbye, command points. Boo.