Crash Alert

Comments

• hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Man, at this point, I'd just love to see a "We know about it; we're on it!" This radio silence makes me think they're not even aware.
  • Same on OnePlus 3 (OxygenOS 4.0.3 - Android 7.0)
    and Pixel C (Android 7.1.1)
  • gruffbear
    gruffbear Posts: 23
    Same problem on a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0. I have the Amazon version installed on my Yoga Book, but Amazon doesn't have the newest version, so the game is stuck in an update loop. Really tired of this
  • S6 Galaxy Same issue
    game Crash
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2017
    Glad it's not just me. Crashing on both a Note 3 and a Note 4, not able to claim rewards.

Managed to install on an old iPhone I had on my desk, so got to claim the rewards, and do a couple of other things, went back onto an Android device, still freezing once loaded, but does show the HP I spent on iOS so it is updating, just not responding once loaded.
  • Bennydrill
    Bennydrill Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Ditto, on a Sony android
  • Keviot
    Keviot Posts: 1
    Same issue here on pixel. Still no response from mods? I see notifications for PvP attacks but can't do anything.
  • Same crash error on a galaxy 5 running andrior 6.0
  • Supes
    Supes Posts: 1
    I am also crashing after the loading screen 75% of the time. The other 25% I'm crashing at the splash screen telling me about the new favorite character thing. I'm about to miss DPD icon_e_sad.gif

Also, Pixel running 7.1.1

Cleared cache, no help. Reinstalled, no help.
    Please help!
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Same problem here. Galaxy s7 and just updated to android 7.0
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Same here, note 3 android 5.0
    Crashes at the rewards screen
  • 6:32 AM EST, still no success getting the game to launch.
  • mwc
    mwc Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Same here at this point. Very frustrated with this...
  • SirGeeky
    SirGeeky Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Samsung S7 Edge with Android 6.01

Mine will load and freeze the first time. After it force closes, it will just crash each time you try to load it until you restart the phone and it repeats the same thing.
  • Same here, Pixel XL
  • big-n
    big-n Posts: 1
    Same here. Samsung S7 Edge. It freezes before and some times after loading screen.
  • JimmyInTN
    JimmyInTN Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Using Galaxy S4. Worked fine yesterday, today always crashes after loading screen.
  • Sir_Giuliano357
    Sir_Giuliano357 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    still crashing on my end cost me my Colson cover
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    HTC One M8.

Was working fine until around midnight last night as I got half way through Rescue Mary Jane before it crashed.

Since then it won't open any more. Either crashes after loading screen or 1/10 times it gets past that to show menus but everything is frozen and a couple seconds later it crashes. Tried restarting the phone and it makes no difference.

I'm on Android 5.0.2.

KGB

P.S. Last thing that happened to me was I finished a battle during which a character died. That was the first time all day one was killed during battle. Not sure if that's what triggered the problem because with the new Heroes feature all heroes in the game are listed in the roster screen, even ones you don't have rostered. So maybe the fact one is in the 'dead' state causes some kind of issue in the roster list with the way it works now. Just hoping this helps solve the problem (even though by now that character would be fully healthy)
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    With the close of PvE, PvP, and season; in addition to expiring covers, I really hope they address this soon.