MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2017 Edition *Updated (3/29/17)

Options

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last month when the Deadpool Daily, they showed a list of the new order of Crash of the Titans:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=59848

adding in Drax, Medusa, Wasp, War Machine, Spider-Woman, Moon Knight and Agent Venom. Who was supposed to come before X-23. The notes update has X-23 next, where it should be Agent Venom. Not complaining, as my Agent Venom is 0/2/3 and my X-23 is champed, but is this another case where he wasn't a prize in two prior PVEs so he gets skipped?

appears to be the case, which means Medusa will likely be skipped as well
    X-23 will be a cake walk for me so skipping Flash Venom is no big loss to me
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby, is there any way you could start posting the progression award covers for story events too?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meet R&G is going to be brutal on placement. And XF Wolvie as my only champ Legend too. Oh well, Peggy in placement after that anyway. I hope.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last month when the Deadpool Daily, they showed a list of the new order of Crash of the Titans:

adding in Drax, Medusa, Wasp, War Machine, Spider-Woman, Moon Knight and Agent Venom. Who was supposed to come before X-23. The notes update has X-23 next, where it should be Agent Venom. Not complaining, as my Agent Venom is 0/2/3 and my X-23 is champed, but is this another case where he wasn't a prize in two prior PVEs so he gets skipped?

By the time we get to Medusa she may have been awarded a second time. Same for Blade. We'll see.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Hey Brigby, I just realized Agent Venom seems to have been skipped in the PvP rewards, he should have been before Eddie Brock. Can you tell us if he's showing up when we get to The As?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the Teenage Riot PVP, any way to know what color Wasp 900 gets you? please not black...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    In the Teenage Riot PVP, any way to know what color Wasp 900 gets you? please not black...
    Blue. It's always the color not given as a placement reward in the previous PvP.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Blue. It's always the color not given as a placement reward in the previous PvP.

Wasp had blue progression last November and last August, too. They need to rotate this. icon_cry.gif
  • grewhorio
    grewhorio Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

By the time we get to Medusa she may have been awarded a second time. Same for Blade. We'll see.

I was going to post another topic but can we get the old list updated to reflect who might be added in to the cycle?

Thanks.

EDIT had a look at that list that is the burrito list not the Crash list: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=51072

Even though they said the burrito would follow the crash we've just seen that's not the case unless they make a last minute change.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So, the most recent 10 four stars, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, GwenPool, Blade, Agent Venom, Medusa, Captain Marvel, Riri Williams,
    Mordo and Agent Coulson, are included in Burrito but not in the rescheduled Crash? Seems like an odd decision.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    So, the most recent 10 four stars, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, GwenPool, Blade, Agent Venom, Medusa, Captain Marvel, Riri Williams,
    Mordo and Agent Coulson, are included in Burrito but not in the rescheduled Crash? Seems like an odd decision.
    Spider-woman, Luke Cage and Gwenpool have all been awarded twice in PvE already and should be eligble for inclusion.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Crash requires a certain minimum level / cover status to have any chance of success. Burrito really doesn't - you can have a single cover 4* and a single cover 2* and still win if your 3* is champed (depends on the character obviously).

It's a bit inconsistent, but not illogical.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Crash requires a certain minimum level / cover status to have any chance of success. Burrito really doesn't - you can have a single cover 4* and a single cover 2* and still win if your 3* is champed (depends on the character obviously).

It's a bit inconsistent, but not illogical.

It's not inconsistent. They're also skipped in Behemoth Burrito.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can we get next week's boosted list? Please.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(3/14/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    *(3/14/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs

And that was after 1 am in the One True Time Zone. +1 for dedication.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Peggy progression reward for pve simulator. Red or yellow?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Skrofa wrote:

Should be Red based on the rewards for Meet Rocket & Groot.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Skrofa wrote:

Should be Red based on the rewards for Meet Rocket & Groot.

Of course it would be red! My 533 peggy is displeased with this development!!

Also! Brigby, I think you need to change the title to reflect latest update
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    (3/16/17 - 3/23/17) *New Update*
    4-Star: Cyclops (Classic), Gwenpool, Kate Bishop, Riri Williams, Star-Lord
    3-Star: Daken (Classic), Iron Fist, Magneto (Classic), Scarlet Witch, Wolverine (Patch)
    2-Star: Bullseye (Dark Avengers), Moonstone
    1-Star: Black Widow (Modern), Storm (Modern)
    After a week with no buffed 4* champion, I´m now spoilt for choice (since I have them all championed apart from Riri).
    Cyke & Gwenpool or Kate & Star-Lord, that is the question now. icon_e_wink.gif