MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2017 Edition *Updated (3/29/17)

Options

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(3/07/17) Brigby - Updated Story events, and added Marvel article on Hawkeye
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like to suggest, as long as Iron Fist's Netflix release means we get his 4* version in game to give Luke company, that his PVP is called Netkicks (or Netkix).
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Avengers vs Ultron had better have Miles Morales as a progression award...

As long as it's yellow. I've lost track of how many have gone wasted on my 5/2/5.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So...are the teams for the Behemoth Burrito subject to the same skippage that the characters in the Crash of the Titans are? If the 4* hasn't been featured a sufficient # of times, his or her BB turn gets skipped?
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Avengers vs Ultron starts in a little less than 22 hours.

Can we get some details on it please? Coordinating three different alliances is like herding cats when nobody knows what the powered up characters will be, or what the rewards will be.

Thanks @brigby!
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    looks like luke c4ge is overdue for a weekly feature. wonder if they are holding him back for some reason!!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Avengers vs Ultron starts in a little less than 22 hours.

Can we get some details on it please? Coordinating three different alliances is like herding cats when nobody knows what the powered up characters will be, or what the rewards will be.

Thanks @brigby!

I second this, we really need to get some deets. Update times have been slipping a lot lately. I think Coulson's event details came out after the event was already live.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    So...are the teams for the Behemoth Burrito subject to the same skippage that the characters in the Crash of the Titans are? If the 4* hasn't been featured a sufficient # of times, his or her BB turn gets skipped?

Definitely nice to get some confirmation on this, but I doubt it. Possibly they'd skip adding to the list if the list was about to start over and they'd be at the top. So that'd be in the 40-60 day delay range. You only have to have 1 cover of the 4* to play and win, a champed 3* can carry that match all the way (most of the time). After the release event, the post-release event, the featured PVP, and a few weeks of being in tokens should be enough for lots of players to have at least one. Not everyone, obviously, and especially not players that don't see them in placement and progression rewards, but those players aren't likely to need or be able to roster a new 4* every two weeks anyways.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Definitely subject to skipage.

2 combos are being skipped from the initial list:

09/03/17: Medusa (Inhuman Queen) / Wolverine (Patch) / Bullseye (Dark Avengers)
    12/03/17: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) / Mystique (Raven Darkholme) / Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Given Ultron is in progress what's next? Be nice to know what we have to look forward to given it should start Monday
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    alphabeta wrote:
    Given Ultron is in progress what's next? Be nice to know what we have to look forward to given it should start Monday
    It will probably be a four day event starting on Sunday, that's how it's been done for previous boss battles at least. Looks like Meet Rocket and Groot is the one that should be up next, but we'll see...
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Been a while since we saw the Simulator. Meet Rocket and Groot last run was jan.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 wrote:
    Been a while since we saw the Simulator. Meet Rocket and Groot last run was jan.

Simulator is a 3 day event though.
  • Brigby
    Options
    alphabeta wrote:
    Sorry about the delay. It's been quite the hectic week, but I'll be sure to update this today.
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(3/10/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

Peggy essential after MR&G? I love you.
  • AngryGerman
    AngryGerman Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for the update! But Star-Lord shouldn't be the 4* progression reward for Luke Cage pvp (Sticks and Stones).
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

Thank you Brigby
  • Brigby
    Options
    Thanks for the update! But Star-Lord shouldn't be the 4* progression reward for Luke Cage pvp (Sticks and Stones).
    Oops. Those were the progression reward for Meet Rocket and Groot. I've updated the document to show the correct rewards. Thanks for the heads up!
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Last month when the Deadpool Daily, they showed a list of the new order of Crash of the Titans:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=59848

adding in Drax, Medusa, Wasp, War Machine, Spider-Woman, Moon Knight and Agent Venom. Who was supposed to come before X-23. The notes update has X-23 next, where it should be Agent Venom. Not complaining, as my Agent Venom is 0/2/3 and my X-23 is champed, but is this another case where he wasn't a prize in two prior PVEs so he gets skipped?