Hotshot: APR 09 - APR 11

Options

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    yeah i might try to get the inferno token myself. I got torch from the last event, but only the flame jet power. I'm hoping to get him updated so i can level him. I just hope while im taking a break so my tablet can recharge I dont lose any points from anyone attacking me. Trying to let my heroes heal.
    You WILL lose points anyway, so might want to play for Iso for now, not trying to achieve a cover rank or anything, and make a good push in the last hour of the event if you don't intend to shield (you probably shouldn't shield for Ragnarok/Daken, roster slots are your #1 priority for a long time to come, do not spend HP on anything else yet). Focus your 1* and 2*s, those 3* characters are next to useless with just one-two covers. You only want a cover for a soon-to-be-featured character and you got Torch, so you're golden for the next event.
    And sorry to disappoint, but that 300 points token is usually a 2* cover. You will still find it useful, though.
    Oh and you might find Daken of better use than Ragnarok as a newbie, Daken has a passive strike generation skill and self-healing, combine with mStorm and ouch.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:
    I actually need some covers for Rags so I might put forth some effort in this one.

With the lack of enthusiasm so far you might as well just aim for first place.

Go big or go home icon_razz.gif

And I have so far, in first at 507. I know it's not the Rags that people used to spam relentlessly, but I still find him useful in the villain LR's.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:
    I actually need some covers for Rags so I might put forth some effort in this one.

With the lack of enthusiasm so far you might as well just aim for first place.

Go big or go home icon_razz.gif

And I have so far, in first at 507. I know it's not the Rags that people used to spam relentlessly, but I still find him useful in the villain LR's.
    With things like HT's red doing almost 3k damage for 8-2 red AP, LR rag-man is really the only time his only viable power is semi-useful. Even boosted, his green is terrible
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    theres a player called Star Platinum currently 4th and doesnt have a human tourch cover....hes also shielded
  • Bacon Pants
    Options
    Frubzy wrote:
    theres a player called Star Platinum currently 4th and doesnt have a human tourch cover....hes also shielded

Everyone gets a loaner Torch.
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    Frubzy wrote:

Everyone gets a loaner Torch.

kool
  • Frubzy wrote:

Star Platinum, hmmm. I wonder if that's a JoJo's Bizzare Adventure reference?
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I put a tank team consisting of HT, lvl 6 bagman and a lvl 20 crotchdevil... and i got a defensive win... unbelievable...
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:
    I put a tank team consisting of HT, lvl 6 bagman and a lvl 20 crotchdevil... and i got a defensive win... unbelievable...
    Well, it is Hump Day.
  • fedlex20
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    ichijuan wrote:
    Well, it is Hump Day.

I cannot even imagine how a fight like that went.
  • I can't believe im at #107 right now (although i really shouldn't jinx myself right now) on my bracket. I should probably be careful and do my best to stay there or just get what I want to get. I dont know we'll see.

And Storm M is my highest level, with Black Widow modern at second and Iron Man 35 at third.
  • ichijuan wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    ichijuan wrote:
    Well, it is Hump Day.

I cannot even imagine how a fight like that went.

I choose to believe it was someone else trying to put in their tank team... and they failed horribly.
  • ichijuan wrote:

Could be a client crash. Though my tank teams have some of my most frequent defensive wins, probably from people trying to get their tank team out
  • Bacon Pants
    Options
    Ugh. Whoever Nazerith is, I hate them. This person has attacked me half a dozen times in the last 40 minutes. That's a little on the absurd side...there's is clearly a large enough pool of players that I should not be seeing this.
  • fedlex20
    Options
    Ugh. Whoever Nazerith is, I hate them. This person has attacked me half a dozen times in the last 40 minutes. That's a little on the absurd side...there's is clearly a large enough pool of players that I should not be seeing this.

Probably a vegan.
  • Bacon Pants
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:

Probably a vegan.

Probably, I need to use my Mind's Eye to convince them to drink the coffee with half and half in it instead of the one with soy. That way they'll lose their vegan powers.
  • Restating what I said in alliance chat: Hotshot has probably the best main node page of any that I have seen. Many are reused arts and models in different known positions, this this art is unique and very well done.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Lol first place in my bracket shielded at 487. I won't be using a single shield this event and I'm still not sure why this guy is shielded with 2+ days left. icon_e_confused.gif
  • fedlex20
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:

Probably a vegan.

Probably, I need to use my Mind's Eye to convince them to drink the coffee with half and half in it instead of the one with soy. That way they'll lose their vegan powers.

Ha! got that S.P. reference.
  • Lol first place in my bracket shielded at 487. I won't be using a single shield this event and I'm still not sure why this guy is shielded with 2+ days left. icon_e_confused.gif

I had two people in mine shielded in the mid 300s like 2 hours after the bracket opened. Very weird.