Heroic Venom PvE Discussion Thread 4/10 - 4/17

Options

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just hope that I actually have a 3* character on the list for this one (other than johnny), last heroic, the only 3* I had was IM40 icon_e_surprised.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ Didn't you have Psylocke? She had a ton of events prior to Heroic Juggs, still didn't make that event fun for me, but oh well.
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    ^ Didn't you have Psylocke? She had a ton of events prior to Heroic Juggs, still didn't make that event fun for me, but oh well.

How do you know she is among the buffed heroes, did I miss something? (Apologies if I did).
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Well, we don't know anything for sure yet, but it's Northern Polarity's guess that Psylocke is gonna be featured since she's the reward in the current PvP. In the latest Heroic event, Heroic Juggs, only a handful of heroes were allowed including Psylocke, but none were buffed except Fathor icon_e_sad.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    No, I'd quit playing after the combination of the introduction of the walls of 230 enemies and nerfs compounded with the boost changes in TaT, so I didn't get any heroes from DD on
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So will lazy daken be the reward for this one?
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    That would be suitably evil.

Especially if they go back 2 heroics to where all 3* covers were progression rewards, there was no rubber banding and progressions were as obtainable as the ISO 8 Cap covers.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    100% sure that spiderman will be buffed - this means 230 lvl enemies across the board...
    and if you don't have 5-blue spidy, you are fu...d... like me...
  • over_clocked
    Options
    If I could give you my 2 extra blue Spideys from the latest hero LRs, I would. But you can score some yourself this week.
  • morgh
    Options
    Damnit! I need to tank LRs since I am getting some crazies in my nodes!
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    100% sure that spiderman will be buffed - this means 230 lvl enemies across the board...
    and if you don't have 5-blue spidy, you are fu...d... like me...
    I don't know, I didn't use Spidey once in the ISO 8 event.
    Of course, I made good use of the other completely broken char (CMags) and buffed Patch, so if you don't have a decent Mags either... yeah.
  • morgh
    Options
    4/3/5 Mags here... just on the verge of being useful icon_e_wink.gif
    can cough up the 2500 HP to bring him to 5/4/4 I guess if absolutely required...

My Patch is level 30 though and XP capped with the covers I have :<
    (Day 71 today)
  • over_clocked
    Options
    You don't have to tank LRs, not all of them, you can tank in Shield training with similar or greater success.
  • Moral wrote:
    Featuring the completely speculative and entirely bogus lineup of:

Human Torch
    Captain America (Steve Rogers)
    Daredevil. (Because most of the nodes are mob only)
    Magneto (MN) (He won the coin toss with Modern Hawkeye for the countdown tile generator)
    Thor (MN) (Twist the knife a little more for those that sold and say "we warned you")
    Black Widow (Modern) (See! We included Widow in the event!)
    Hawkeye (Classic). (He's feeling neglected and needs dusting off)

Again, pure speculation made for humor only.

I think Moonstone might be included. She's been absent for too long. And she's not an enemy on any of the nodes.

On a side note, I think we need more female heroes in this game.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And villains. I'm fed up of seeing the same old villains in the pve events.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Both of which would be improved if/when they bring in Emma Frost. She could be viewed as a villain or hero and there is story potential to use her in the actual episodes.
  • Don't have spidey or mags... Oh yeah this is gonna be fun,even funner than juggernaut event. And yes funner is a word as i just made it up.
  • Has anyone confirmed what the refresh time is on the stacks?

icon_lol.gif I kid, I kid.
  • I know it's just a joke, but I'd almost bet money on it being 12 hours.
  • That's what I expect as well. I just think it's hilarious when people are all "wuts the refresh?!!!" in the first hour of an event.
    Then Nemek or one of the other Forerunners will gently remind the questioner that it's impossible to know at that time.