No-Pull January & Febuary

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's my birthday today. I may have a drunken binge opening session later. Please don't judge me if this happens.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's my birthday today. I may have a drunken binge opening session later. Please don't judge me if this happens.

Everytime I see your name, I think of Southpark lol

1-percent-picture.png
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker

I JUDGE THEE ... to be the Birthday boy/girl! Happy Birthday in any case. Share your hall with us so we can live vicariously through you.
  • NoUpside
    NoUpside Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    So far, so good. Keeping a hold of ISO has become tough, as I'm re-investing in my 2* farm and have a few 3-stars that are near champing.

So far....

67725 ISO
    14140 HP
    136 CP
    105 Standards
    90 Elites
    34 Heroics
    30 Combined Tacos
    3 Legendary
    17 Event Tokens (Heroics and what not.)

All-in-all, 279 tokens, with 249 being usable (excluding Tacos.)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    NoUpside wrote:
    14140 HP

Is that a typo?
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Does "No Pull Until My Birthday In June" count? I'm saving CP and LT until then, and I can attest to the gains I've made since I started this.

commandpoints.png 1086

token_legendary.png 21

I've been saving for slightly more than 1 month. I did participate in a buy club, but that only gained me 140 commandpoints.png so do take these numbers with a small grain of salt. This adds up for 63 Latest Legends packs, which is more than 2 per day. Even taking out the 140 I gained from a buy club, I'd still have 940cp, so I'd still be sitting at ~58 pulls.

How did I get so much? Full progression in PvE + PvP, champ farm, tokens from Crash and champ levels, daily login rewards, VIP, and a few alliance purchases here and there. It's added up much faster than I expected.
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    started my hoard 7 days ago, trying to hold off until the end of this season, another 12 days

token_standard.png = 54
    elitetoken_icon.png = 43
    token_heroic.png = 15 (cashed in my 10pk)
    token_legendary.png = 0 (dont save these at all)
    token_event.png = 23
    token_taco.png = 16
    iso8big.png = 130468
    heropointsbig.png = 4890
    commandpointsbig.png = 136
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Started with 0 tokens, 7 CP.

Hoarding LT's, standards, elite, Heroics, CP. Pulling Taco's if I need the 4*. Pulling event tokens because I have to have my fix.

Update since last Monday:

198 (+106) CP
    101 (+54) Standards
    44 (+22) Elites
    41 (+22) Heroics
    5 (+3) LT's
    0 (-2) Taco Savory
    0 (-6) Taco Sweets
    I pulled all my Elites and Heroics trying to get some Dr. Strange 3*, no luck... did get 1 Thanos 3*. Not having any luck pulling from the Taco Vault for Dr. Strange either.

Still holding onto my CP and LT's though.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Wobby wrote:
    I am ten days in to hoarding.

I've got 213 CP, 6 Latest Legendary, 3 x 4 PVP tokens, 25 Heroic, 23 Elite, 69 standard, 16 pve tokens and 112 tacos.

By the time the next great 5* comes around (March?) I should have about 100 token pulls at it... unless they ever fix Classic Legends.

I'm now 30 days in to hoarding, first month down.
    Up to 157 tacos, 68 pve tokens, 35 pvp tokens, 285 standards, 116 elites, 122 heroics (+2 10-packs), and
    18 Latest + 998 CP.

HUGE leap in 3 weeks? My ISO is up to 918,000 since I've only champed Captain Marvel (4*) this month (and yeah, I pulled her PvP tokens to get her).
    But my Latests are lower than they could be since I'm not champing anyone.
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    ok been 5 days so heres the update

token_standard.png = 101 (+47)
    elitetoken_icon.png = 64 (+21)
    token_heroic.png = 30 (+15)
    token_legendary.png = 0 (dont save these at all)
    token_event.png = 37 (+14)
    token_taco.png = 26 (+10)
    iso8big.png = 90738 (-39730) wasted a ton on Mr. fantastic for the DPD, never again
    heropointsbig.png = 6460 (+1570)
    commandpointsbig.png = 241 (+105)
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    xidragonxi wrote:

Jan 1: 600 CP / 14 tokens
    Jan 17: 980 CP / 24 tokens
    Jan 23: 1142 CP / 26 tokens

Same rate of CP accumulation (~24 per day), but fewer tokens. Since Jan 17 i've only gotten a token from championing Moon Knight and then from winning his clash of titans. I'm probably not going to win Mr Fantastic's clash, so that's a bummer.

Jan 29: 1352 CP / 31 tokens

My CP rate went up fast this week (35 per day??), and I picked up 5 tokens in six days, thanks to actually beating the Mr. F event somehow and championing the rest of my 3*s. Now that all my 3*s are championed, I'm really looking forward to my shield level going up more quickly due to fewer wasted covers. I'm considering opening a 2* farm -- currently i'm just recycling whichever three 2*s I feel like -- but I'd probably do that after championing the rest of the people on my to-do list.
  • deadtaco
    weekly hoarding update (since last week):

204 token_standard.png (+52)
    173 elitetoken_icon.png (+88)
    65 token_heroic.png + 2 cardpack.png (+19 and one ten pack)
    11 token_legendary.png (+4)
    81 token_taco.png (Sweet) (+6)
    0 token_taco.png (Savory)

61433 iso8big.png
    422 commandpointsbig.png

Champed Thanos and Squirrel Girl so ISO is not going to be hoarded I guess... Down to 3 unchamped 3* - icon_beast.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_sentry.png
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco wrote:
    weekly hoarding update (since last week):

204 token_standard.png (+52)
    173 elitetoken_icon.png (+88)

I had 6 star.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.png on my vine, all green and purple. He is sitting at 5/2/5. So in my (lack of) wisdom I decide to pull token_standard.png until I get that elusive black cover so I can get my farm going. Why was this important? no idea, I don't use star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.png that often.

Anyway, I now have 9 icon_bullseye.png on my vine that I can not use. That should teach me.

221 pulls later :

star.png 196
    star.pngstar.png 20
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png 5

The star.pngstar.pngstar.png count cheered me up. That is above average for token_standard.png and brings my overall average to 1.8% (out of 1165 token_standard.png pulls)
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    No pull 2017 -- just try it
  • NoUpside
    NoUpside Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    JVReal wrote:
    NoUpside wrote:
    14140 HP

Is that a typo?

No sir, no type.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I caved, received a token_heroic.png 10x pack from Daily Resupply, used it & drew all 10 star.pngstar.pngicon_cry.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    So, started February with 1 Latest LT, 3 Heroic and 3 Elite tokens. I am now at 4 LT's, 7 Heroics and 8 Elites. One of those LT's was my first pull from the Team Cap vault for 100 HP icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif It gets easier for me to hoard them when I see the number growing! Will only be opening Standards and event-specific tokens until my birthday next month!

Ok, so I cashed in all my Heroic and Elites during the month as they came in because I needed the ISO. As for the LT's and CP for February, here is what I got:

token_legendary.png x10
    commandpointsbig.png 360

token_legendary.pngThanos_Icon.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.png (from two LT's in a row, no less icon_e_surprised.gif )
    token_legendary.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png
    icon_warmachine.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_moonknight.pngblackflag.png (already at 5 so sold icon_cry.gif )
    icon_blade.pngblackflag.png x2
    icon_spidergwen.pngredflag.png x2
    icon_ironman.png (HB) blueflag.png
    icon_venom.pngblackflag.png
    icon_captainamerica.png (Sam Wilson) redflag.png
    icon_caroldanvers.png (Carol Danvers) yellowflag.png
    wasp_icon.pngblueflag.png x2
    icon_wintersoldier.pngblueflag.png
    icon_wolverine.png (XFW) blackflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_lukecage.pngredflag.png
    icon_drax.pngblackflag.png
    Riri_Icon.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_miles.pngyellowflag.png
    token_legendary.pngicon_ironman.pngredflag.png
    token_legendary.pngicon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_kingpin.pngblackflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_thing.pngyellowflag.png

Not too bad. Only sold 3 covers and the rest were either added to champ levels or used to rebalance. Now just need another 160,000 ISO to champ Starlord! icon_e_smile.gif
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    cubnad wrote:
    Since 4 Carol isn't going to be added until next season I'm going to start hoarding until the start of next season. Currently at
    44 token_standard.png
    0 elitetoken_icon.png
    2 token_heroic.png
    19 commandpointsbig.png
    0 LT

Since I'm only hoarding to increase my chance at 4 star.png I've been opening my token_standard.png and elitetoken_icon.png the rest stands as follows
    123 token_heroic.png
    1 token_heroic.png 10 pack
    384 commandpointsbig.png
    5 token_legendary.png

With maybe a week before the start of next season to save some more.
  • deadtaco
    Damnnit I caved. I cracked open my Elite and Heroics (including both 10 packs). Add to the fact that I had all those farm-able bullseyes going to waste, I had had 2 purple icon_redhulk.png sitting there because mine has 8 covers, 5 of which are purple.

I'll hoard the rest of February and make a it a "No-Pull January then February" instead icon_e_biggrin.gif .

elitetoken_icon.pngstar.pngstar.png 137

elitetoken_icon.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png 49
    icon_beast.pngicon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_blade.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.pngdrstrange_icon.pngicon_falcon.png

token_heroic.pngstar.pngstar.png 88

token_heroic.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png 27
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.pngicon_vision.pngicon_vision.png
    token_heroic.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png 3
    icon_quake.pngicon_e_biggrin.gificon_hulkcho.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    xidragonxi wrote:

My CP rate went up fast this week (35 per day??), and I picked up 5 tokens in six days, thanks to actually beating the Mr. F event somehow and championing the rest of my 3*s. Now that all my 3*s are championed, I'm really looking forward to my shield level going up more quickly due to fewer wasted covers. I'm considering opening a 2* farm -- currently i'm just recycling whichever three 2*s I feel like -- but I'd probably do that after championing the rest of the people on my to-do list.

Feb 6: 1552 CP / 37 tokens

CP rate went back to 28 per day, which is still pretty solid. Grabbed legendary tokens from the Ant-Man and Nova clashes as well as for championing Howard and end of season alliance reward. The other two were probably champion rewards?

Despite not opening any CP or Legendary tokens, i've managed to finish covering Moon Knight, Howard (thanks duck season!) and Spider-Woman (thanks Civil War!), so my list of to-champion 4*s currently sits at: Spider-Woman, Fury, Mr. Fantastic, Elektra, and Drax. War Machine and Blade are at 12 covers, too. Not sure yet if I'll do Spider-Woman or finally get Fury off the list.