No-Pull January & Febuary

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm in! I hoard my Event Vault tokens anyway, so happy to keep those out.

Starting with 300 commandpoints.png , 5350 imcoin.png , 6 token_heroic.png , 1 token_legendary.png .

Let's do it!
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Im In, gonna open up on the 1st of the month (my plan is to do the every month, open all my tokens on the first day of the fortcoming months).

iso8.png 113605
    commandpoints.png 31
    imcoin.png 104
    spideycoin.png 4 heroic, 1 heroic 10-pack, 5 event tokens
    25 elite
  • Addix
    Addix Posts: 35
    I'm in too, for the CP & LT.
    (Though I might use CP to buy a cover to champ a 3* if I have any covers expiring.)

commandpoints.png 366
    LT 15

Not a lot and will probably go up veeery slowly but at least I won't be scrambling for HP for roster slots!!
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Thinking about joining. But if I were lucky enough to land a blue/yellow Nick Fury cover I could make him my first champion 4* (I have a purple set to expire in 5 days)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Barely two days into this, I broke. I realized that most of my momentum in this game comes from instant gratification, and that hoarding led to an immediate lack of momentum. So I've abandoned this, with one caveat: I will still do a no-pull January with my taco tokens.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Ugh. Man, I suck at hoarding. Get a little beer in me, and it's all over.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see a lot of weaklings in here...WEAK. Let me be your rock! I never yield to the temptation of opening before the time is right!

Not sure what I want to do with my CP yet, as I wouldn't mind giving the three in latest another solid shot before Widow moves out. Shame that Bolt left already. Stupid Bolt. But I'll be hoarding like crazy.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So I started saving again on January 1st. Up to 36 CP, 1 Latest LT and some heroics but had to crack a few open to get a 2* Bullseye for the Deadpool vs. MPQ event since he is an essential. Plan is to save for the month. Almost got enough ISO to level and champ my Nova. Got a cover in queue expiring in 6 days and only need about 50,000 more ISO.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    I am ten days in to hoarding.

I've got 213 CP, 6 Latest Legendary, 3 x 4 PVP tokens, 25 Heroic, 23 Elite, 69 standard, 16 pve tokens and 112 tacos.

By the time the next great 5* comes around (March?) I should have about 100 token pulls at it... unless they ever fix Classic Legends.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    weekly hoarding update :

50 token_standard.png (+43)
    36 elitetoken_icon.png (+33)
    20 token_heroic.png + 1 cardpack.png (+30)
    2 token_legendary.png (+1)
    62 token_taco.png (Sweet) (+6)
    18 token_taco.png (Savory) (+10)

209737 iso8big.png
    133 commandpointsbig.png

Should have added much more iso, but I used 100k+ to champ Doc Ock to help with a couple of the nodes in DPvsMPQ. If nothing else, it makes it so I need about 200k more iso before I can champ the remaining star.pngstar.pngstar.png , but I'd also need 12 more covers.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great Idea... I'm in, starting today.

0 tokens

7 CP
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't hoard tokens, that little number at the bottom of the screen drives me crazy. Plus, half of my iso comes from opening tokens. I've been hoarding CP since I saw this though and I'm up to 235.
  • royalflush95
    royalflush95 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Count me in, however I'm thinking about hoarding until Thanos is removed from Latest. Here's what I have thus far:

17 token_standard.png
    10 elitetoken_icon.png
    11 token_heroic.png +2 10 packs
    04 token_taco.png sweet tacos
    09 token_taco.png savory tacos
    51 token_heroic.png stockpiled PVE tokens
    04 token_heroic.png PVP tokens
    03 token_legendary.png
    124 commandpointsbig.png

Finally, if needed a essential 2 star.png, I'd open standard or elite tokens.
  • NoUpside
    NoUpside Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    firmly in the 3-4 transition right now, and doing this got me there last August/Sept/October, almost the entire three months.

I'm down, my wife and I are expecting our first at the end of the month, so I'm sure I'll have my hands busy. I'll open 'em all come March.

icon_cool.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so in. After 12 days my numbers are:

18 Heroics
    4 LTs
    94 CP

I'm opening everything else other than Tacos to keep Champion levels flowing; currently farming around half of the 2*s and looking to add a couple more soon.

200_s.gif
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    I'm only hoarding regular tokens during the season, so I've already opened my stockpile.

But I'm on a perpetual LT/CP hoard (since November 1). Currently:

- 26 Latest Legends
    - 1546 Command Points

... though I may be spending 240 to champ Carol soon.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    You only need two covers to champ a character that came out a couple of days ago? icon_eek.gif
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    ISO_Hole.jpg

Seems I've dug an ISO hole I really need to climb out of. I'm, with some reluctance and no small bit of shame, climbing back aboard.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2017
    While I enjoyed my no pull November, I won't be participating in this, at least not fully.
    I've been hoarding the following since before November and continuing to:
    - CP
    - ISO (not a strict hoard, but saving far more than I'm using)
    - LTs
    - Taco Tokens
    - Any event token that has a vault.

I will not be hoarding ST, ET, or HTs. The reason I'm not hoarding those is because I'm at a crossroads in the game. Several of my 4* are approaching 13 covers and pretty much everything below that has been champed (expect Thanos, stupid new 3* policy *grumble grumble*) and many of my 3* champions are approaching 183, which is when they produce their first 4* cover. I want to be careful to not squander those 4* covers and that's much easier to track opening a few covers a day vs hundreds at once. Plus I want to collect as much ISO, CP, and HP from the champion system to prepare for when I finally open my CP hoard.

Current hoard status:
    CP - 1137
    HP - 2555
    ISO - 650,974
    LT - 26
    Taco: Sweet - 62
    Taco: Savory - 52
    Dark Avengers Heroic - 3
    Meet Rocket & Groot - 4
    The Hunt - 4
    The Hulk - 7
    Prodigal Sun - 7
    ISO-8 Brotherhood - 8
    Venom Bomb - 5
    Juggernaut: Heroic - 4
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    My 10th day of hoarding I'm at

63 standard tokens
    54 elite tokens
    18 heroic tokens
    49 command points

and I spent 40 command points and a legendary token hoping I could get a 13th cover for Nick Fury so I could champion him. I knew with my luck that if I didn't try at that time, the first classic/legendary token pull would have been a nick fury cover which would bring out many four letter words.

As an FU bonus from MPQ, about 6 days from now my daily return prize is that 13th Nick Fury cover icon_evil.gif