No-Pull January & Febuary

Comments

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    I've done it last Xmas (hoarding cp and Lt since october) but hadn't been so lucky, only 4 5stars over 50 pulls and none of those were the much needed 5 icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png or 5 icon_jeangrey.pngredflag.pngicon_cry.gif

But since icon_caroldanvers.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png will not be added till the next season (in february) and I'm a little short in iso8.png I will hoard again.....maybe a Valentine's gift from RNG will be better than the Xmas one icon_lol.gif
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Since 4 Carol isn't going to be added until next season I'm going to start hoarding until the start of next season. Currently at
    44 token_standard.png
    0 elitetoken_icon.png
    2 token_heroic.png
    19 commandpointsbig.png
    0 LT
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started with 0 tokens, 7 CP.

Hoarding LT's, standards, elite, Heroics, CP. Pulling Taco's if I need the 4*. Pulling event tokens because I have to have my fix.

Even with a limited Nearly No-Pull January & February I'm at:

92 CP
    47 Standards
    22 Elites
    19 Heroics
    2 LT's
    2 Taco Savory
    6 Taco Sweets

Peggy Yellow came up in my R&G Vault, so I bought a 10 pack, and scored that Yellow! Now I need 1 more yellow or a Red in order to Champ her. I need a blue JG to champ her too.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    weekly hoarding update :

99 token_standard.png (+49)
    85 elitetoken_icon.png (+49) <^ spooky
    31 token_heroic.png + 1 cardpack.png (+11)
    6 token_legendary.png (+3)
    68 token_taco.png (Sweet) (+6)
    26 token_taco.png (Savory) (+8)

1 Fight and Flight token

287485 iso8big.png
    214 commandpointsbig.png

Champed Doom so ISO gains not that great. Down to 7 unchamped 3*
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    xidragonxi wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    I'm holding commandpointsbig.png and token_legendary.png but all event tokens, tacos, standards are being used as earned. The star.pngstar.png farm must be tended

Samesies. Up to 600 CP and 14 tokens.

This was from Jan 1, so 16 days later I have 980 CP and 24 tokens. About 24 CP per day or 166 CP per week, and a token every two days.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    How the heck are you earning 24CP a day?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

Its actually not an unreasonaable amount once you get a bunch of champs.

If you grind pve to prog and ovp to 575 you are pulling in about 100 cp from events a week (more if you can hit 1.2k and/or place welp cinsistently). And between ddq and all that grinding you can get 1-5 3* covers plus some event/elite tokens everyday, pus 4-5 4* prog rewards, and lots of 2i covers from pvp. Those convert to cp ay a decent clip, and the rste increases as your champs level up.

Plus everyone past 800 days gets 25 cp every 30 days.

20-40 cp a day is reasonavle for serious vet addicts (i mean players!)
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I'm saving all my tokens from January, except event tokens. It's been fun to see it mount up, can't wait to open them all on Jan 31st icon_e_smile.gif

Also saving CP, may spent a few when I open my tokens, not decided yet.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has really put a damper on my star.pngstar.png farm. Completely dried up. Building a nice base though. 75 token_standard.png , 75 elitetoken_icon.png . Up to 450 commandpointsbig.png . 6 token_legendary.png .

I am breaking the No-Pull plan for the current Taco Vault. I have 412 tacos stockpiled, and my 5/3/3 PunMAX is very keen on that blue.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hoarding CP only. I'm up to 369. Has been surprising to me how fast it goes considering my alliance makes very few purchases outside of vip so it's all earned.

I alternate between "F-it, I'm just going to pull them now!" to "I have no iso to level any covers I pull, so what's the point?" icon_e_confused.gif
  • xidragonxi
    Vhailorx wrote:

Its actually not an unreasonaable amount once you get a bunch of champs.

If you grind pve to prog and ovp to 575 you are pulling in about 100 cp from events a week (more if you can hit 1.2k and/or place welp cinsistently). And between ddq and all that grinding you can get 1-5 3* covers plus some event/elite tokens everyday, pus 4-5 4* prog rewards, and lots of 2i covers from pvp. Those convert to cp ay a decent clip, and the rste increases as your champs level up.

Plus everyone past 800 days gets 25 cp every 30 days.

20-40 cp a day is reasonavle for serious vet addicts (i mean players!)

This is all accurate.

3 PVP events per week = 75 CP
    2-3 PVE events per week = ~63 CP
    7 days of PVE subs per week = 14 CP

That's 152 CP per week just from hitting max progression in events. A little more or less depending on length of PVEs. So that's about 21 CP per day, and then SHIELD SIM, season rewards, champ rewards, daily resupplies, and SHIELD intercepts make up the difference.
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    xidragonxi wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    I'm holding commandpointsbig.png and token_legendary.png but all event tokens, tacos, standards are being used as earned. The star.pngstar.png farm must be tended

This was from Jan 1, so 16 days later I have 980 CP and 24 tokens. About 24 CP per day or 166 CP per week, and a token every two days.

how are you getting a legend token every 2 days?
  • apmonte
    apmonte Posts: 72
    Started hoarding LTs (3) and CPs (88) only, but mainly due to lack of ISO to champion 4-star characters (currently have nine 4-star champions). I've already got three 4-stars fully covered that aren't championed. I hate to throw away 4-star covers. And there's the problem with having 4-stars that are fully covered, but not a priority to champion. I'll probably start pulling after I've built up enough ISO to champion my next 4-star or two. Now where's that next double ISO event?
  • ClydeFrog76
    Burnt through my Heroics yesterday in a moment of weakness.

27 pulls...1 4*...Mr Fantastic black.

icon_neutral.gif
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    supbullcoc wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

I'm 7 days in, have 6 saved. Between championing characters, Crashes, VIP rewards, and SCL 8 token pulls, an LT every two days is pretty reasonable. So is the 100+ CP/week figure. On average, there are 5 PvE + PvP per week at 25 CP each. Add 14 from sub nodes, and a handful more from placement, champion farming, and intercepts, and 500/month is a pretty normal figure.
  • xidragonxi
    supbullcoc wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

I've been going back and championing my 3*s, that's probably why. The only other ways I get them are champion rewards and the Deadpool Clash which is only every five days. I doubt that trend can continue as I only have Mystique, Thanos and Dr Strange left from the 3* tier. I've got some 4*s to be champed, but that obviously won't happen as quickly.
  • ClydeFrog76
    I'm 7 days in, have 6 saved. Between championing characters, Crashes, VIP rewards, and SCL 8 token pulls, an LT every two days is pretty reasonable. So is the 100+ CP/week figure. On average, there are 5 PvE + PvP per week at 25 CP each. Add 14 from sub nodes, and a handful more from placement, champion farming, and intercepts, and 500/month is a pretty normal figure.

Don't forget to eat, sleep and go to the potty at regular intervals.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    weekly hoarding update :

152 token_standard.png (+53)
    85 elitetoken_icon.png (+43)
    46 token_heroic.png + 1 cardpack.png (+15)
    7 token_legendary.png (+1)
    75 token_taco.png (Sweet) (+9)
    0 token_taco.png (Savory) (-26)

310605 iso8big.png
    325 commandpointsbig.png

Champed Capt Marvel so ISO gains not that great. Down to 6 unchamped 3*

I had a heart breaking defeat this morning, was aiming for 4 Riri covers, got three so in my anger I opened my Savory tacos hoping for some 3trange. Got 2 she-hulk + 2* instead, so I guess I will champ her next...
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Jan 1: 600 CP / 14 tokens
    Jan 17: 980 CP / 24 tokens
    Jan 23: 1142 CP / 26 tokens

Same rate of CP accumulation (~24 per day), but fewer tokens. Since Jan 17 i've only gotten a token from championing Moon Knight and then from winning his clash of titans. I'm probably not going to win Mr Fantastic's clash, so that's a bummer.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started with 0 tokens, 7 CP.

Hoarding LT's, standards, elite, Heroics, CP. Pulling Taco's if I need the 4*. Pulling event tokens because I have to have my fix.

Update since last Monday:

198 (+106) CP
    101 (+54) Standards
    44 (+22) Elites
    41 (+22) Heroics
    5 (+3) LT's
    0 (-2) Taco Savory
    0 (-6) Taco Sweets