Roster help, of course

Options
124»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    And Mordo is champed...now either Coulson or c&d, but having 7 of the 12 currently champed makes me feel like using cp isn't so much of a gamble anymore.
  • smkspy
    Options
    So basically making this my blog about my journey through 4 star champing now.

champed coulson about a week ago. Haven't used him yet.

champed cloak and dagger today...probably won't use them til boosted either.

So I'm at 9 of the 12 champed. Iron fist is a 12 covers with blue being his only power at 5. Gamora at 3/4/3 and rocket at 2/2/3. 

Unless I pull a 5 fist, every single LT token I pull is useful at this point, and that's an awesome feeling.

Now time to champ 3lord, and put some work into rebuilding my farm. 

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been using Coulson for the Kaecillius fights. He's been invaluable.

I'm in a similar situation with the latest 12; 3 to go, with C&D at 12 and their black the only cover at 5. I'm using this time to champ Red Hulk.

(With apologies for stepping all over your blog.)
  • smkspy
    Options
    With not having the remaining 3 latest at 13 covers, was able to champ one of my vaulted characters, nova. Been needing to do it for a while since since I was soft capping 3strange at 222. 

Puts me at 30 four star champs now. I'm sure my 13th danny is bound to drop so he'll be next champ, but hopefully not for a while as my 2 star farm needs a lot of love right now.
  • smkspy
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nice having a little down turn in finishing the final 4 twelve characters, allowed me to champ reed so I can start running that much talked about medusa, carnage, and reed team.

pvp sim here I come lol.
  • smkspy
    Options
    So close to finishing off the latest 12.

Champed R&G then Gamora today.

That just leaves Danny with 13 covers and one on the vine. And Sandman currently at 10 covers.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice one,that's a happy place to be
  • smkspy
    Options
    I would do that too, but last month for medusa, then Carol after that. I'm pulling like a madman lol.