Is Galactus broken for anyone else?

124»

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me on the Wolverine (Patch) node in Round 3. I did have a Galactus unlock due to the round opening, so in my case, it is certainly possible that the failure for it to unlock was tied to it being already open earlier.

Playing on Android (Galaxy S4).
  • feraldayor
    feraldayor Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I've already posted, but adding platform: Android on Samsung S7.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    I joined in round 3.

Moon Roach (Android 7.1.1, Nexus 9): Spider-Man node didn't unlock Galactus

Wolveroach (Steam): Ghost Rider node didn't unlock Galactus

Both were working right to left.

:edit 4: My strike rate is now 9 from 40 over 2 accounts. That's 1 Round 3, 2 Round 4 fights and 1 Round 5 each (+ 1 Round 5 for Wolveroach), so 51k / 67k points not available. I can feel max progression getting more and more unattainable.

Should we be raising a ticket for each time it fails?
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Happened to me twice in Round 4. Once after the Wolverine node and second after the Spiderman node.

Tried restarting the app and waited a few minutes as well but the boss node didnt unlock.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Just be thankful that you did not get screwed by a game crash upon loading and getting assed out of a Galactus fight.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    I had it happen again after the first 8hr reset on the Daredevil pin.

I think it was the first one I did after the Round went from 4 to 5 (which flipped while I was fighting Galactus). I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Did it again this time. After the hulk node. Used im40 cho and rhulk for it. Playing on samsung edge 7 running android 6.0.1
  • Argon Flame
    Argon Flame Posts: 98 Match Maker
    In the last refresh, side nodes failed 3 out of 5 times to make unlock Galactus. Awesome.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I guess I should be happy it's only failed for me once so far icon_e_sad.gif
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    y4747 wrote:
    forgot to mention: playing on steam. is there perhaps a platform-based correlation for those who are having this issue?
    That's certainly a possibility considering the inconsistency in encounters. Let's find out!

If you have commented, or will comment, whether or not you have, or have not, encountered this issue, please include what platform you are on in your comment. Thanks!

I also had it happen once so far during my second set of clears. I am on Android.
  • TigerTeufel
    TigerTeufel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    1st cycle no problems at all. After the first refresh, every 2nd node didn't unlock Galactus for me. Playing on Android too.

Edit: to clarify, restarting didn't help at all...