Is Galactus broken for anyone else?

firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just did the Ghost Rider side node, but Galactus remained locked. The other side nodes are unlocked. Anyone else get this?

Comments

• wesley
    wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Yup same issue. Came to forums to see if others having same issue. Sigh..
  • This happened for me as well. Both of them were the required wolverine nodes. I'm wondering if it's just lag, but it unlocked fine when I completed one of the other side nodes.
  • Weltenzeichner
    Weltenzeichner Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Same here with the rider node, someone else in my alliance had it with the other wave node
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I've had no problem with any of the nodes

Sorry to hear that other people are having issues :/
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    cleared 1st node (from left to right, as always) no unlock, after 2nd node boss unlocked, but after 3rd node it remains locked again...
  • feraldayor
    feraldayor Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me too.. after second node.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Happened to me too for the Hawkeye node. Got the red check but Galactus not unlocked and there's no % showing in the Earth’s Villains meter. Ah special events.
  • Nick9819
    Nick9819 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    happened to me twice spiderman node and hawkeye node did not open the boss battle
    not happy at all
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't had a problem yet. Did my first round lockouts and waiting on my alliance to finish round 1
  • kevingravy
    kevingravy Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me in round 2. GR node did not unlock Galactus. The Patch node did. Hopefully the bug doesn't persist into round 3
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, it didn't happen to me, so I guess I'm lucky.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    In recent events (Gauntlet, Kacelius) they've had issues with the locked mechanism. Restarting the game or just waiting a minute or two usually clears it.

Dunno if it's the same issue, but worth noting.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Happened to me in round 1 when completing Hawkeye node. Waited for alliance to clear round 1 then happened again in round 2 when completing the Patch node. First node fight on each round worked, but the second did not. Happened on round 3 after beating Spider-man node. That is 3 CP I have missed because of this, as I had to wait for the round to end before I can hit Galactus again.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, just did my first batch, and it happened twice. First and last side nodes (Ghost Rider and Wolverine) didn't unlock the boss. icon_mad.gif
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    In recent events (Gauntlet, Kacelius) they've had issues with the locked mechanism. Restarting the game or just waiting a minute or two usually clears it.

Dunno if it's the same issue, but worth noting.
    I have tried exiting the game multiple times and none of the unlocked Galactus. I am 3 of 5 for the nodes not unlocking Galactus.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Round 3 GR node didn't unlock main pin for me either. Restarted several times and no change.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Just happened to me on the Hawkeye wave 1 node. More quality work from the D3 team.

Why should I ever give them money again? Sigh. One day we might get some update or event that isn't bugged. That's all I want for Christmas.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    drag0n41 wrote:
    Happened to me in round 1 when completing Hawkeye node. Waited for alliance to clear round 1 then happened again in round 2 when completing the Patch node. First node fight on each round worked, but the second did not. Happened on round 3 after beating Spider-man node. That is 3 CP I have missed because of this, as I had to wait for the round to end before I can hit Galactus again.

Happened for me after the Spiderman node in Round 3, as well. I submitted a ticket.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2016
    I also had to clear 2 side pins twice. Both wave fights (Haweye & Ghost Rider) failed to unlock him. 5th pin unlocked as expected.

Edit: I'm on Android.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    since people had problems with the GR node and the wolverine node, I skipped those two and played all the others first. Then, when I had nowhere else to go, I did the GR and wolverine nodes. All of my nodes worked and unlocked Galactus every time... I dunno if the order mattered with the glitch, but somehow I avoided the bug this round.