Unstable ISO-8 Rerun 4/1 - 4/7

Options

Comments

• This... REALLY sucks. I hate the fact that I have Missions I can't do at all because OTHER PEOPLE have played it. Why am I getting punished for other people having higher leveled characters than me? Glad that it's impossible for me to get a Human Torch at this point. I thought the scaling was bad...

EDIT: HOLY HELL. I don't know how I pulled that off. Somehow managed to beat Iso-8 Hoarders with a Thor with 500 HP left and a Cap with around 100.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    This... REALLY sucks. I hate the fact that I have Missions I can't do at all because OTHER PEOPLE have played it. Why am I getting punished for other people having higher leveled characters than me? Glad that it's impossible for me to get a Human Torch at this point. I thought the scaling was bad...

EDIT: HOLY HELL. I don't know how I pulled that off. Somehow managed to beat Iso-8 Hoarders with a Thor with 500 HP left and a Cap with around 100.

i just wish i knew about this game earlier.... now i gotta work harder for the next major event that will be similar to this one. Now i can only pray i keep my rank around 150....
  • I am tapped. Got my torches, got my ISO, etc.

Congrats to NorthernPolarity for sticking it out up at the top.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice job keeping your lead phantron, a good 300 points above #2
  • Finished top 10, or close to it. Those last super-scaled battles were intense, my roster is half dead, half crippled. Congrats to Twysta, bracket leader
  • Finished 1st.
  • Nicked the #2 spot in my bracket in the last couple minutes. It's my first time winning a 4* cover due to placement! Now, if I could just find a good alliance that has a spot open....
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    I am tapped. Got my torches, got my ISO, etc.

Congrats to NorthernPolarity for sticking it out up at the top.

Thanks. I saw that it was a close race for second: did the other guy barely edge you out?
  • I can't believe it.

Final Standings:
    B30E238E3D4F3BF19648AAC37CF4CE5D31D01C70

(screenshot taken after the end of the event)
  • Grats to everyone in MisfitRightIn for the awesome finish!
  • Woo hoo! Top 20 achieved without doing cap missions!
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Finished 1st.

Damn you. I was 2nd on the "1min mark"

By the "less than a minute mark" i was pushed 3rd by you icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Well done scavengers. I got first in my main so was a good event as I just rubber banded all the way
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So, 56K tops, right?
  • Started at about #10, slowly mo ed to #2 and stayed there, constantly doing matches, for about an hour. Grabbed first in the last 5 min of the event. Until the last 5 min it was close between top 10. I assume I either just outplayed them (in my ordering of event battles, when I started, etc) or they just couldn't beat a certain mission or two. I felt I played the end almost as perfect as I could have as I ended with nothing above 1 stacks left ny the end of it and that was an irritating 1 45 solid of playing o.O. congrats to the second place in my bracket. I think he helped me keep pace too since he was up by 50-350 most of that time.

Hopefully the next event has no....*sees its a heroic event* well fuuuuu. This does mean though that its likely dakan as a reward, then the 4**** going with the next part of the storyline.
  • A little part of me hates all of you for congratulating yourself on the Top 10s and winning and so on. icon_razz.gif But it's just jealousy. Don't mind me.

It seems like my luck from earlier turned around. Managed to get into the Top 100 for this event, so I should get my Human Torch. Phew.
  • Good times, onward to the Venom Heroic!
  • Held 2nd place for a while with some back and forth, but eventually got moved down. finished 4th, maybe 5th.
    Sad, because I don't have any 4-star wolverine covers.
    Happy, because that's the best I've ever placed in an event.
    Sad, because we barely scratched the surface of the progression awards (I got my 500 ISO for 53333...yay?)
    Happy, because I got a nice bucket of ISO I leveled up some of my heroes with.

Overall? Event was alright. Could have been better organized, but it wasn't the worst.
  • Crushed first, thats for last pvp goku...(even though you get the same rewards as me...) Bam. Gun sounds. pew pew.

Ok im done. Just happy I didn't end up like TaT in 4th place.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rewards just came in and I managed to hold onto 2nd place. icon_e_smile.gif Very happy with that, and with Terran Dominion's 4th place finish.