Known Issue: The Hulk (Bruce Banner) Crash *Updated (1/4)

Options

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    so the patch that fixed one bug created a new one?
    fENvEzv2.gif
    hopefully this "compensation" won't be a proverbial lump of coal in my stocking
  • Dauntless74
    Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "Hulk, crash!" Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "Hulk, crash!" Sorry, couldn't resist.

I see what you did there
  • peteer01
    peteer01 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    jtmagee wrote:
    This needs to be a reward for all players, even those who do not have a 5* Banner. Offer either a cover or ISO reimbursement. If it can be tracked who has played with Banner or against Banner, offer a token on top of whatever it would be that is given to each player.
    Good luck. A reasonable request, but bug issues have had anything but reasonable resolutions in recent months...
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby, do you have any sort of update/report from the devs on how long this will take to fix (and therefore how long Banner will be de-purpled)?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtmagee wrote:
    This needs to be a reward for all players, even those who do not have a 5* Banner. Offer either a cover or ISO reimbursement. If it can be tracked who has played with Banner or against Banner, offer a token on top of whatever it would be that is given to each player.
    The reward is pretty clearly intended for players who have been locked out of using a character to their full extent. They quickly dealt with the crashing issue by locking the power out, but players with Banner's purple will be impacted for two weeks or more.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Brigby, do you have any sort of update/report from the devs on how long this will take to fix (and therefore how long Banner will be de-purpled)?
    Glad you asked:

*(12/14/16) Brigby - Added The Hulk crash fix

Unfortunately I don't have an exact date, but the R116 patch should be launching next week.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    jtmagee wrote:
    The reward is pretty clearly intended for players who have been locked out of using a character to their full extent. They quickly dealt with the crashing issue by locking the power out, but players with Banner's purple will be impacted for two weeks or more.
    I use him every day with black bolt in ddq without purple. Not a huge deal, I do it for kicks, but I do enjoy transforming him and having him meat shield for me. It should extend to everyone that has banner rostered. Unless they hand out a 5* cover, I don't care that much but the point is it still effects me.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks Brigby! Any word on what the token of appreciation will be?
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mega ghost wrote:

I'd like to think that since they're crippling a Legendary character while the fix is implemented, that it would be a token_legendary.png but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bruce Banner, physician, scientist... forever searching to control the raging spirit within him.

Done.

Now who to cure next?
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, rewards important. The Hulk is crucial to my game.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    mega ghost wrote:
    Unfortunately as of right now I do not have any information regarding the token of appreciation. Once I receive official word though, I will update this thread.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:
    Unfortunately as of right now I do not have any information regarding the token of appreciation. Once I receive official word though, I will update this thread.

Much appreciated!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,986 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So you take the power away and you give us a 2 star in return... Just another reason i stopped supporting this game long time ago.. glad i stopping givng you my cash
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    So you take the power away and you give us a 2 star in return... Just another reason i stopped supporting this game long time ago.. glad i stopping givng you my cash
    Doood, relax. It helps Nothing to complain when these devs are trying to make the game better and keep coming here to inform us.

*Removed Insults*
    - Brigby
  • spoderman
    Options
    Hey guys im new in this forum
    I really like the game (a bit expensive tho if you want a lot of characters tho). At the moment im really depending on 5* banners transormation power for the daily enchiladas. I wasnt able to get the daily 3* characters at least three times and thats pissing me off a bit. Im always losing against those frickin sentry gunners or symbionts(hate those guys lol). I hope well get a good compensation. it really affects me
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happy to report that with the patch released this morning Big Green And Ugly is back with us. Still waiting on that token of appreciation, though...
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congratulations your prize is a luxurious day at the MPQ spa with a free session of Silent Treatment

Just kidding. I'm sure it will come soon...... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    So did anyone get the "sorry for the bug" gift with the new update?