Topics for Brigby

12346»

Comments

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    My point is, the solution doesn't lie in a change that actively makes the game less interesting. The solution is just to make the game's top end rewards more generous for players in the 5* transition. You'd feel less like quitting if the 37.5% dupe rate you experience consisted of you getting 15 usable covers, including a couple 5*s, instead of five, I have little doubt, just because each one would individually feel like less of a waste.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Wait, why would anyone get excited about them discussing the horrendous scaling / mmr or the ridiculous odds of getting 5*s in general ( not to mention constantly pulling dupes ) ?

Maybe I missed something, but shouldn't everyone be saying, "it's about time, we've only been BEGGING y'all to figure these issues out, for years now"............

It feels like reading "updates" for some Steam Early Access titles, where devs promise that they are working hard on the game, while you wait a couple of extra months for something meaningless or a minor bugfix.

Hell, it feels exactly like that, because the moment, you complain, some fanboy tells you to shut up.

Oh, well lets keep eating moldy bread, while pretending it's exquisite dish.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Topic reminder.

There's some good stuff in here...
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Does this count as a hint? icon_e_smile.gif
    Rate of acquiring 5* - Research and Development

So, is the 2 CP from the DDQ this?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

I hope to RNGsus it's not!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    firethorne wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

No, the R&D on Rate of Acquiring 5* does not refer to the changes to DDQ. icon_razz.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

No, the R&D on Rate of Acquiring 5* does not refer to the changes to DDQ. icon_razz.gif

And the wait continues.

20086687.jpg