Hubris @ 9/10

Options
124»

Comments

• My phone charger broke last night, so that's why I haven't been doing a lot today. I just purchased a new one, so I'll be able to play Fearless Defenders tonight after work. I just wanted to keep you guys posted.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Grats Xorm. For the first time I finished high enough in a lightning round to get more than ISO and snagged a diabolical token. That third digit on the powered up Hood and DrDoom is a nice deterrent against retaliation.

Also, thanks for buying the 14th Alliance spot. My thoughts on how we should fill these open spots is to make sure we fill it with someone who enjoys the game enough to play daily. We do need people who will add whatever points they can in the pvp events even if just a beginner since we do have to compete with 20-man alliances.
  • Xormar wrote:
    Also, to celebrate me finally breaking 500 points in dr dooms LT run i bought the 14th slot aswell. Still missed top 2 rewards by 50 points...

Your the man Xormar!
  • Hey also i just got a text from my ab3tterman. He was driving and may or may not have (he did) accept 2 people in the Alliance while fumbling with the phone.

Xormor since it was your slot can you look at them and either keep / kick them please? I wont have access to the alliance for another 2 hours or so.
  • I just added another slot. We have 15 slots total now.

Rockmaw, when you get a chance is there any way you could change or ask a mod to change our thread title to reflect our current roster numbers?
  • Xormar wrote:
    Heya.
    Well i liked your application. You seem like a friendly one. Im curious tho about your roster and played time. It seems, well, a bit underlvled for that many days?
    But it could just be that i have had alot of free time and i have been playing this game way to much.
    Maybe someone will come in here who plays more normally and tell me to shut up icon_e_surprised.gif

But for now, its a yes from me. If you are active and all that im all for you joining.

Yeah my roster is a little light mostly because I never really expand my slots kept buying the packs so had to keep selling cards which is a terrible idea btw. I sent my invite in to the alliance. Also have 4k points now in unstable event
  • altlover85 wrote:
    I just added another slot. We have 15 slots total now.

Rockmaw, when you get a chance is there any way you could change or ask a mod to change our thread title to reflect our current roster numbers?

With how quickly they keep changing im not too worried. Ill have them change it when we hit 20 hahaha.
  • Rockmaw wrote:
    Hey also i just got a text from my ab3tterman. He was driving and may or may not have (he did) accept 2 people in the Alliance while fumbling with the phone.

Xormor since it was your slot can you look at them and either keep / kick them please? I wont have access to the alliance for another 2 hours or so.
    My slot. Does that mean i get to rule supreme over that person? icon_twisted.gif
    Na, kidding. I don't consider it my slot more like i was happy and felt like doing nice things.
    Tbh, i was almost at the point where i quit this game.
    I don't like being forced into things and with them moving covers to alliances it almost made me pack my **** and walk out the door. Now I'm glad i didn't.

I Would however like to get drmac in. So if a spot is still open, I'm getting him in.
  • Thanks altlover! Hopefully filling these spots gives us some breathing room on alliance rewards.

I'm thumbs up for adding drmacncheese/theios.
  • Well thanks for letting me join up with you guys hope to contribute a good amount to all your events
  • Xorm,

We seem to be in a pretty active bracket. What do you think should be a target score before shielding up for a top 10 spot or is it really too early to say?
  • Xorm,

We seem to be in a pretty active bracket. What do you think should be a target score before shielding up for a top 10 spot or is it really too early to say?
    Not sure yet. With them lowering rewards + its hulk for the first time ever i imagine points will get rather high.

Also, thanx for all the cheers guys. Makes me all warm inside.
    And sweet, more spots. Thanx Alt
  • Hey guys. Im going to copy and paste the last post over to "Hubris Alliance Chat" so people are confused this constantly being bumped. I think it will just be a bit more organized.

Thanks!
  • Agree! GJ.
  • May i join this alliances? I can open a slot for next person. please!
  • fgtpedu, please post in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5662

Thanks!