Hubris @ 9/10

Options

Comments

• Oh. Nice. Wasnt sure if i was going to make it in before the event ended but figured it was the price i had to pay icon_twisted.gif

Anyways. I opened up the new spot aswell. Looking forward to some fun with you guys.
    Would be rather sweet if we could get some forum activity aswell. Not like posting all the time but some chatter is always nice.

Now lets get us some black hulks.
  • Xormar was kind enough to buy the slot. Much appreciated Xormar, and glad to have you back.

Killer Rabbit that one is yours, let me know your in game handle and we will get you in. Then you can buy a slot for your buddy. Also i would hold off leaving you old guild until you collect your rewards. Im not sure how the transfer works before they spit the rewards out, but we got a long time before the next event ends. Better safe than sorry.

Again if your in game name is different let me know.
  • @ Xormar

Yeah the admins have said they will be adding alliance chat soon, as most guild use this forum for it and it makes it hard to keep a topic up. So until that day we will stick around here. I guess we could make a seperate forum specifically for chat, but this already seems to be home base again.
  • Hey,

In-game handle is Mikaine. Will send a join request and I will buy the 13th spot for my friend. His handle is Petme.
  • Rockmaw wrote:
    @ Xormar

Yeah the admins have said they will be adding alliance chat soon, as most guild use this forum for it and it makes it hard to keep a topic up. So until that day we will stick around here. I guess we could make a seperate forum specifically for chat, but this already seems to be home base again.

Yepp. The ingame chatt seems like it could be fun. And ye, this tread works for now but maybe change the title?

On another note. I messed up everything these last pve hours. It ended way sooner than i expected and thus i missed my last refresh knocking me out of captain reach. Not to bothered since i dont really want him but if i dont get one cover from the alliance rewards the next pve event might be irritating. Gl to the rest of you guys.
  • Has anyone gotten awards yet? I know I hit 250k overall, but missed top 10 in normal by at least a spot.
  • Got the rewards from the subset brackets, but no Captain covers. It happened like this last time there was a large PvE Event as well. I wouldnt be too worried.
  • I have gotten all mine now. Got a blue captain from guild rewards so i wont be screwed out of some nodes the next pve event atleast.
  • Hey,

In-game handle is Mikaine. Will send a join request and I will buy the 13th spot for my friend. His handle is Petme.

Alright. Saw you on the list and decided to accept you. Hope i didnt step on any toes.
    You need to be promoted to buy a slot yes? Just realised im not sure about that icon_rolleyes.gif
  • I just got mine as well. One of each color for being top 50. Hopefully he will be powered up soon.

Also Xormar i control my PC by way of my phone through an app.... And long story short it isnt fully funtional so I cant see the bottom slot of our guild. If you see a guy named Mikaine please let him in and promote him so he can buy his buddies slot.

Cant wait to be able to link the Steam version to my phone without a work around.
  • Xorm,

No worries. The public alliance I was in got their rewards. I'm ready to buy the next slot for Petme.
  • Rabbit. I have now promoted you. You shall henceforth be known as the lord of the 13th slot!
  • Thank you Xorm.

Petme and I are now in the alliance. Maybe it's the alliance name going to my head but I have a good feeling about this.
  • Pew pew
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Welcome. Good to have you both!
  • Glad to have everyone on board. Gonna rock this hulk event.
  • I received a couple of good covers from the tokens, so things are looking good.
  • We are down one man. The guy hadn't leveled up and covers, accepted any of the Alliance reward covers, or contributed to the event.

We look to be in good shape to stay in the top 100 as long as we all keep at it. Dont worry.

Also i would like to try to get the next person in to buy the following slot. It will race us up to 20 much faster. Or if anyone currently in the guild is willing to buy a slot by all means let me know and I will make you a commander. Ive dumped over 5,000 hero points into the guild, and its starting to effect the size of my roster. I'm only sitting at 25 slots and would like to use some hero points to expand that. I'm sure down the road i will expand when i can, but right now any help from either you guys or new recruits would be great. I know if we flesh out this roster to 20 with the type of people we already have Hubris will be one of the top guilds in the game.
  • I know I am a newer player trying to work my way up. Only been playing 15 days but and trying to do my best to build up. I could not afford to buy the next spot but if you are willing to take on a starting player that is deicated to lvling up let me know. I would love join an alliance and help in any way possible.
  • I know I am a newer player trying to work my way up. Only been playing 15 days but and trying to do my best to build up. I could not afford to buy the next spot but if you are willing to take on a starting player that is deicated to lvling up let me know. I would love join an alliance and help in any way possible.

Im all for new players joining. The thing i would like to know the most tho is how active are you? Not saying you need to play 5 hours a day but its not fun to drag dead weight along you if you know what i mean.
    And dont worry. I know you wont score amazingly in the beginning but it will come.

Id rather have loyal troops than mercenaries. My two cents.