Invisible Woman (Classic) Character Update

Options
1235»

Comments

• spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    VizMantis wrote:
    Yellow is potentially great for avoiding a big (non-aoe) hit. But I always forget to deploy those at the right time and I'm sure the computer won't do any better.
    also bear in mind single target powers wont activate without targets so at most you get a 2 turn delay to getting hit with the power
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Anyone else experienced the issue of greenflag.png neutralising locked enemy tiles, doing damage, but then NOT removing the bubbles? It means you can't fire the power in quick succession to do the tonne of damage it should do.

Also, now that blueflag.png isn't targetable, you can't use it to see where all the enemy trap tiles are! Boo!!

icon_evil.gif
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How will her powers work on let's say the Ultron boss now?
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So she's been out for a few days, has anyone played her and found her to be worth an ISO investment?

I've got a spare cover expiring tomorrow, but I'm still leaning no. She's definitely improved, but still seems lower-middle of the pack, despite her solid green dmg. Maybe there's someone she'd pair super well with?
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    To be honest, I think she was slightly better before the buff! Not worth an ISO investment in her current state. What you gain in potential damage points you lose in board control. I like that Susie can now make the entire team invisible (makes sense), but force bubbles have now lost a lot of their utility because they're not targetable. I want to be able to stop that Tommy Gun CD from going off, not cancel out Redwing prematurely! As many people have said previously, not all CD tiles are created equal... And the bubbles created by Green only target basic tiles, which just gridlocks the board.

Not sure if any devs will read this, but we need another tweak. My suggestion is:

yellowflag.png - Create a 2-turn CD tile that turns (up to) 3 team members invisible while on the board. When expired, converts 2 random basic yellow tiles to strength 195 shields and creates an invisibility tile targeting Susan.

blueflag.png - Lock (up to) 5 chosen tiles of any type, instantly converting special tiles of any type into basic ones. Convert 2 random basic blue tiles to strength 195 strike tiles.

greenflag.png - Collapses all locked tiles, dealing 1300 team damage for each. If no locked tiles are on the board, deal 8300 team damage and remove all green tiles. Does not generate AP.

Obviously, exact strength/damage figures would scale according to character level. This won't make her indestructible, just a lot more useful than she is now.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    spectator wrote:
    VizMantis wrote:
    Yellow is potentially great for avoiding a big (non-aoe) hit. But I always forget to deploy those at the right time and I'm sure the computer won't do any better.
    also bear in mind single target powers wont activate without targets so at most you get a 2 turn delay to getting hit with the power

it will still work against goon cd. a sniper hit coming the next turn? hide everyone!