Emrakul's Corruption is not fun at all

Options

Comments

• Poohead
    Poohead Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I will still play it but hate every 30 minute match of it. HATE!
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Tilikum wrote:
    I noticed you're new here...
    A/S/L

Force of habit lol, all sorted now icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Please stop rotting my mind and making my eyes bleed icon_e_sad.gif
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am not excited to spend a good 15-20 mins per match waiting. again. for. an eldrazi horror/Scion to be created. PLEASE fix objectives to make the game event more pleasing! BTW, excited for the progression rewards this round. But not spending a penny on the game till something improves.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was somewhat entertaining the first time... NOW IT IS AWFUL. You think if you make objectives hard that we won't be able to get them? Well if you lost 1 game in platinum or missed more than 5 objectives ever, you didn't get top 5. So clearly we will get them. How do we do this? We freaking build annoying control decks and stall forever using **** creatures so we don't kill them too fast... And then we spend 10-20 minutes per game for 2 days of painful grinding.

IT IS NOT FUN... and it REALLY IS NOT FUN WHEN YOU HAVE THEM BACK TO BACK

Remember when we all complemented your Halloween Zombie event? BRING IT BACK GOOD LORD!
  • Dogslaya
    Options
    This event is making a lot of loyal players quit this game ☹️️
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Tilikum wrote:
    I noticed you're new here...
    A/S/L

Force of habit lol, all sorted now icon_e_biggrin.gif

I was actually just jokingly asking Yvette so to bump the thread, we just posted at the same time. lol
  • XxDarklit3xX
    Options
    Terribly long drawn out event. Some very good ideas for events have been posted in these forums. Please review and incorporate.
  • Yvette
    Yvette Posts: 10
    Options
    Ooh, I think I know!!!
  • DuskPaladin
    DuskPaladin Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Terrors in the Shadows was long enough, but I guess that with time we got used to it, but Emrakul's Corruption objectives are just insane. Don't forget that Magic: The Gathering is a phone/tablet game, it's meant to be fast and fun, Emrakul's Corruption has been exactly the opposite. Please, stop this madness.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It should be obvious by now, but if it isn't, let me be clear: We hate Emakrul's Corruption.
  • jobs
    jobs Posts: 8
    Options
    This is an important question, one that requires it's own thread.

What are your thoughts?
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    This thread exhibits a better use of the meld mechanic than the actual game does.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    *yoda sembiances*
    Playing it please make us stop.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Please, at the very least, just make synergistic objectives.
  • mnewton212
    Options
    +1 for not fun. More like Zombies!
  • Corn_Noodles
    Options
    Please stop making us post this by making us stop playing it.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's not a situation that seems logical, but it's what we seem to have: a significant portion of the forum-engaged playerbase would feel happier about the game if the event wasn't happening. The devs' choice to give out additional crystals/cards as event rewards appears to be actually increasing dissatisfaction, because of the nature of the event.

Although this seems a clear failure to satisfy the top 1%, I'm not convinced the same applies to the global playerbase. (Of course, it's not a great situation to be in regardless.)
  • Corn_Noodles
    Options
    Volrak wrote:
    Although this seems a clear failure to satisfy the top 1%, I'm not convinced the same applies to the global playerbase. (Of course, it's not a great situation to be in regardless.)
    If the top 1% are spending a large chunk of money supporting this game, then these concerns are worth considering for the bottom line.
  • Feyda
    Feyda Posts: 105
    Options
    Darn those objectives, full speed ahead!