Gideon Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please stop making us play it:
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Just joking, We hate it really
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    The secondary objectives are awful and make fights take 30 minutes each.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please reduce the objectives or make them more reasonable so we can stop having 30 minute games.
  • shortnamed
    Options
    Please stop making us play it
  • jobs
    jobs Posts: 8
    Options
    Please stop making us play it
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This event is a terrible slog of drawn out matches that aren't meant to be played with the great decks we build from the rewards we earn from playing the events. Counter productive objectives, i.e. werewolves/vampires AND eldrazi do not make for fun and playable decks. Is that really all the originality for event objectives/types we can come up with for an imposed difficulty? Howabout destroying creatures with berserker or really just anything else that doesn't make us mutilate decks for a multiple of specific creature types in one match?
  • Sauron
    Options
    Why do we, payin customers have to play events to dead ears? We hate events with never ending objects.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seriously. Stop it.
  • zaann85
    zaann85 Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The objective requirements for this event is very steep. I like having bonus goals but not at the cost this event has. It is very difficult to master this event without key mythic/rares. Please reconsider the 6/8. Maybe 3/4 but even then that is harsh against decks that arent built for the event. Also please rotate events around. Please no back to back of the same thing, its boring. Thanks for listening, xZaann
  • jobs
    jobs Posts: 8
    Options
    How about ONE!!!! How about ONE eldrazi, and ONE Vamp/Support/WW?

That still forces you to build the deck with those things in it, but it means you don't get fired from your job for having to play 24 hours a day!!!
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    encouraging people to play non-event decks in the event is silly. people playing the event competitively actively HATE playing against powered decks that clearly have sacrificed the bonus objectives for speed.

I also hate that matchup because it feels like we're playing two different formats: my opponent loaded up their QB deck and i **** my QB decks with 5/10 barely playable cards.

If they made it 1 eldrazi 1 [other] it would reward people not playing to the spirit of the event, and punish those who invested time to stay competitive.

tl;dr: completely backwards, terrible idea.
  • MrStem0
    Options
    This event is a terrible slog of drawn out matches that aren't many to be played with the great decks we build from the rewards we earn from playing the events. Counter productive objectives, i.e. werewolves/vampires AND eldrazi do not make for fun and playable decks. Is that really all the originality for event objectives/types we can come up with for an imposed difficulty? Howabout destroying creatures with berserker or really just anything else that doesn't make us mutilate decks for a multiple of specific creature types in one match?
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    Whoa, this one almost hit page 2. Must be a busy day on the forums...
    BUMP
  • Sherwood
    Options
    I like the berserk idea
  • jimilinho_
    jimilinho_ Posts: 292
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you could just make the secondary objectives fun.
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    I noticed you're new here...
    A/S/L