Your MPQ current goals thread (NO NEGATIVITY)

124»

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Current goal: Hoard command points and legendary tokens. Champion 4* as their covers expire (managed to get through 20 so far this year, with 14 sitting on 13 covers waiting for ISO. Remaining 8 aren't far behind).

Long term goal: champion oml before his 2nd black cover drops in daily resupply. He is currently 4/1/4 and I'm on day 701. That's leaves a little under a year to get 2-3 yellow and/or a red from my command points hoard (current 2600).
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    i have recently completed champing my 3* and also started my 2* farm. This move has rekindle my interest again, as any heroic or elite token will give me useful stuff.

My plan is to champ as many 4* as possible (currently 20 champs), and to open as many classic LT as possible; i don't have a max 5* yet, so hoping that i have good fortune to collect the 5* covers.

The recent change to progression reward has allowed me to play at my own pace.... i can slow jog to 900 and call it a day. For pve, i just try to do as much as possible.

interestingly after i posted in here, i got a stroke of good fortune and managed to max cover SS, OML and Phx!!!

so my long term goal of having a champ 5* have been fulfilled! woot!

My current short term goal is to hoard my CP until i champ my SS. that will require around 500k, a huge amount.

My long term goal is to start opening up my CP hoard in classic tokens. hopefully i will be able to get the covers required for BSS and IM46. i think both are fun characters.... Black bolt is the other character i want but he is too far away (2 covers only) for me to consider him.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2016
    SHIELD rank level 45

I have now :
    61 roster slots
    10 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_jeangrey.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngmedusa_icon.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG
    40 star.pngstar.pngstar.png except icon_bullseye.png
    10 star.pngstar.png except icon_ares.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png
    1 star.pngicon_juggernaut.png

Champions star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.pngicon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_storm.pngicon_vision.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Champions star.pngstar.png
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.png

My mid-term goal is to champ all of my star.pngstar.png and the fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png .
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Same as before No-Pull November here: to level all of my good 4* to max (currently at 10+ covers on Cyclops, Thor, XFDP, Spider-Woman, and Carnage). After Medusa release, I'm starting another December hoard, and will pull everything in January (so after she's added to draw tables). In the interim, will build up a few more 2* farm spots, swap IM35 for Juggs (who's covered but not leveled), and maybe put a few levels on Banner Hulk for PVE (1/4/2).
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    At this point, my most immediate goal is to fill out my 3-star roster. I'm missing 6 (Ock, Sentry, Hood, Colossus, Luke Cage, Scarlet Witch), but I have enough hero points to roster two of them -- it's just a matter of choosing which order to roster them in.

I've got 2 covers each on Hood, Sentry, and Ock but they've all got more than a week to go, so I can afford to wait.
    I've got one cover for Luke Cage but he expires soonest (3 days). Also, I just like him.
    Do not currently have any covers for Colossus or SW.

Secondary goals would be to grind enough ISO (120k-ish) to bump IM40, DD, and HT (3-star) up to champion level. I have "extra" covers for each of those guys, so if I can bump them up, I can get a legendary token for my trouble.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Current goal is champing Carnage. Have the 14th cover, just need 35,000 ISO, which will be my 22nd championed four star. Then, we'll crack some LTs and cash in some CP and see who's next.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2016
    SHIELD rank level 48

I have now :
    63 roster slots
    17 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngmedusa_icon.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_nova.pngicon_quake.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_thor.png
    42 star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    3 star.pngstar.png
    1 star.png
    icon_juggernaut.png

Champions star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_vision.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Champions star.pngstar.png

My mid-term goal is to champ all of my fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png . Next ones being icon_lukecage.png , icon_wolverine.png , icon_kamalakhan.png, icon_ironman.png and icon_doctordoom.png .
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    still trying champion my 3's (24 with R&G the latest)
    only have 5 or so that don't have max covers
    Devil Dino is my only 4 with 13 Covers but Eddie Brock now has 12, HulkBuster and Nova have 11 and ChoHulk and Cyclops have 10
    My Highest level 4 is X-23 (at her current max of 192)
    I have 4 1 Stars on my Roster although with Juggernaut and Black Widow at 40 I'll likely just keep them since Juggy can do the one star node in DDQ solo now.
    my 2 Star Goal is keeping a rotation of 6 Champions
    (and to not Champ Bullseye until his 3 star incarnation is also champed, which may bump him ahead of Squirrel Girl)
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I just started hording anything that will give me a 4* cover. I have 3 4*'s at max cover that need championed and at least that many at 11 or 12 covers. The covers are really coming in and I hate throwing them away. I will open standards and elites to keep the 2's and 3's a rolling. I will keep hitting the naughty or nice vault, it has the 13th cover for venom and all the other 4*'s in it will not give me a 6th of a color. Actually any vault that will give me a cover I won't have to throw away I will open the tokens for. I may never hit 5* land, I really enjoy championing 4*'s. Plus they are a blast to play with when championed, had 3 4* champions for the last heroic, it was easy.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    My current goal is to finally get to 15% on my token_legendary.png draws, it'll only take 17 consecutive 5 star.png s so I'm pretty optimistic
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Current goals would be rostering the 3star Thanos covers I got from the event, and reaching progression in SHIELD Simulator before next sunday when I will travel for a couple weeks (I intend returning before the cover expires.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last time
    1) Champ Punisher - currently at level 255 with 3 covers in the queue
    2) Champ Nova - at 270, do it now so I can respec him
    3) kick start the next round of the farm - got 3 waiting to get the iso to 94, though iso currently diverted to Punisher

double iso Christmas events means that levelling Punisher is going super quick

NSFSU (not safe for steam users)
    I've hit the 4000 iso signal interrupt reward quite a few times in the last couple of days which has been fantastic, a straight 1 or 2 levels into Punisher

Should be through this by the end of the season the way things are currently progressing.

Edit: wow, iso has been coming thick.and fast - got Punisher to 270 in less than 24 hours
    Edit 2: double iso was great - promoted Nova, champed the three 2*'s referenced above plus a fourth that got built back up to 13 in the meantime. Now just got Bullseye to recharge and I'm back to setting a new goal.
    Jan 12
    Completed the last batch and taken Miles to 270. I now have Peggy, Ghost Rider, Prof X, Sam Wilson, Venom, Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic at 13 covers, with Moon Knight, Drax, Spidergwen and X23 all at 12. With the progression covers in Pvp and Pve available, I'm going to be in a position to champ a load of them in the next month or two, so it's probably time to horde Cp and LT while I gather iso and get some of them champed without wasting too many more covers.