Your MPQ current goals thread (NO NEGATIVITY)

Comments

• TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I'm starting the second run through on my 2-star farm.

I have all 3-stars championed with the exception of the fancy, new Dr. Strange. So, I'd like to max him out and champion him.

I literally just championed my first 4-star (X-23), so my current goal is to keep collecting covers for the other 4-stars so that I can champion them too. I've got about 1.3 million ISO, so I use it to get my 4-stars to the point where they can win the Deadpool fight. If and when I get that 14th cover for a 4-star, I'll use my ISO to champion them right away.

So that's where I'm at. Get 4-stars to win fights every week and champion them as they come up. I'm hoping that I can keep pace somewhat with my big ISO stash. 5-stars are kind of far off for me right now. I have some with several covers, but I'd rather get the 4-stars built up first.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want to get all my 4* up to level 200 (or max if lower), then maybe, just maybe, I can start putting some ISO into the 5* I have and start having fun with them.

I also want to be able to skip a PvE event and have a life, but with the need for ISO / CP / XP and the new rewards only available in PvE, I don't see that happening.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    short term: champ strang3. should happen tomorrow.

mid-term. champ as many 4s as I can. specifically get peggy finished. continue to cycle 2s.

long-term. get to ~300+ total pulls on latests between tokens and cp so I can go all out on a latests trio some time next spring. currently at 107 pulls ready to go.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently, last night I had the goal of getting horribly drunk and signing up for VIP.

Stoopid alcohol.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    1st - champion last three 2* chars
    2nd - champion 3* Dr Strange
    3rd - champion another 4* cover, propably Mr. Fantastic, Elektra, Deadpool, Thing or Invisible Woman - all fully covered, some already have their twins in roster

+ Get 5* Strange (yellow) and Black Bolt (black). Sadly when 5* drops, its BW (2 yellows for Bolt vs 2/2/1 for BW)
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    If someone could fess up and let me know who it was that DELETED MY COMMENT, without even bothering to notify me.......that would be great.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    i have recently completed champing my 3* and also started my 2* farm. This move has rekindle my interest again, as any heroic or elite token will give me useful stuff.

My plan is to champ as many 4* as possible (currently 20 champs), and to open as many classic LT as possible; i don't have a max 5* yet, so hoping that i have good fortune to collect the 5* covers.

The recent change to progression reward has allowed me to play at my own pace.... i can slow jog to 900 and call it a day. For pve, i just try to do as much as possible.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    MPQ goals for IamTheDanger :...

1. continue farming all 2* characters
    2. finish championing all 3*. Strang3 is my only one left. currently 3/5/5 at lv 162. (ran out of iso)
    3. work on championing my 4* characters. currently have have a dozen champed, including Dino and Howard.
    4. take all of my 5* characters up to level 315.
    5. after getting half my 4* characters up to level 350, then taking all 5*s up to 360.

And my main goal, the most important one, is to have fun. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    fanghoul wrote:
    I'd like to level up and champion 3* Daken, Cyclops and Beast in the near future, since they all have 13 covers. Beast I guess is the priority, since he has one in the queue too that expires in 4 days.

I think I also want to finally put in the effort to find a new alliance. I've been with mine since the start, but it's super casual, and I'm maybe a little more dedicated than that. Also, I'm kinda getting tired of all the weird and useless team-ups they give me when I send in a request.

I managed to finish champion Beast (via a 2* unexpectedly reaching lv 144) and find an alliance the same day as posting this. Then promptly drew two Rocket & Groot covers, adding another character to my champion list.

I feel a little bad for cyclops, who's been sitting at lv 154 for a long time now while 3 other characters with covers in the queue have now passed him by.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2016
    I have currently 40 star.pngstar.pngstar.png. I need icon_bullseye.png to have them all.
    My star.pngstar.pngstar.png champions:
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png :
    icon_beast.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_loki.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_storm.png

I hope by the end of next week to champion icon_gamora.png (level 140) and icon_loki.png (level 140). I have a few covers in queue for them.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    My long term goal is try to get every character covered (13). The more plausible aim is level all my characters to their cap.

Currently my short term target is finish levelling my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png which I have as of right now icon_hulk.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_venom.pngicon_nova.pnghoward_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_peggycarter.png

I still need to recruit wasp_icon.png & Agent Venom.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have none in particular. I've got 40/41 3* champed already (only Strange is short, obviously). Only 1 4* champ (Thor). No other 4* at 13 covers, though a pair are at 12 (Elektra, Fury). My 2* farm is cycling through. I got my Surfer resupply cover today, so now I have 4x 1-cover 5*. Big whoop.

Just marking time, I guess, until I eventually get tired of it all and retire. Makes it easy to bug off for a few days here & there, that's for sure.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    To get one red peggy and one green Rhulk so I can champ them both. I'm very early in the 4* transition only having Antman IMHB as 4* fully covered and champed with all but 10 3* champed. I have millions of free iso but just cannot get those covers for the 4* to spend it! I have no long term goal as my short term goal is taking forever icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • A simple goal, achieved today. I finally won a Crash of the Titans node (Invisible Woman over Quicksilver). I've been trying ever since they were introduced, and each time I'd either not have the character, or I was woefully underpowered as my roster of 4*s gradually gains power.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My current goal is pulling the last four covers needed to max champ my 2star Carol Danvers, so I can sell her and use the roster spot for Agent Venom, who I am in the way of obtaining, and who's essential in the next PVE. I have enough HP for a roster slot anyways, but its reserved for another character in my queue, who only has a week left.
    Something I would like to do but its no big deal is pulling the last cover I need to champ my 3star Bullseye before my 2star champion gives me another cover (the upcoming one is of a color I have already at five). But as I say, is no big deal. I would just prefer not to have to buy the last cover, as I just got past 1000 CP accumulated.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    SHIELD rank level 44

I have now :
    60 roster slots
    5 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png agent icon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG
    40 star.pngstar.pngstar.png except icon_bullseye.png
    13 star.pngstar.png except icon_spiderman.png
    2 star.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_yelena.png

Champions star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.pngicon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_storm.png

My mid-term goal is to champ all of my star.pngstar.png and the fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png .
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I recently bagged my last Iceman and Jean Grey covers. Bobby is championed so my current goal is to get Jean from 194 to champion. She will be my 11th 4* champion. Then I really very badly want the last 6 covers I need for 3* Strange and the last 7 or 8 covers I need to finish Peggy. After that I'm pretty unconcerned, I'll just keep champing 4*s. My RHulk is a long way away but my Moon Knight is at 12 covers. They are my next tier of wants.
  • 1st goal: gain enough Iso-8 to champ Ghostrider and Venom in 23 days. Ghostrider's extra cover is already in a queue and queue also has several Loki's covers that will reward Venom if applied. So Ghostrider has about 10 days limit, Venom ~23 days.
    2nd goal: restore 2* farm. Have several max covered 2* that require Iso to champ them. Currently just making doubles of them for next run so that I don't lose covers (already have 3 max covered Captain Marvel at level 15).
    3rd goal: gain enough Iso-8 to champ remaining maxcovered characters (Nick Fury, Invisible Woman, X-force Wolverine) before continuing to open LTs and using CPs (already stashed 17 LT and 600+ CP).
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Long term goal, hoarding 2500 cp and 60 latest legendary tokens. That should get me ten covers from the 5* release vault and hopefully the final 3 covers when the character moves to the latest packs. It will take me approximately 4 more months of hoarding at this point (about 5 in total).

Short term goal, probably champ a 4* every month for the next 3 months, invisible woman followed by spiderwoman then finally one of thing/ghost rider/x23
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    My goal remains the same before I started NO-PULL NOVEMBER.
    To get one more PEGGY cover then champion her.
    Yes I could have easily used 120 CP to buy the last cover but come December the 1st.

I'm hoping to pull the required Peggy cover of blue or yellow.

healthpack.png Peace out healthpack.png