Your MPQ current goals thread (NO NEGATIVITY)

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    continue to work on champing 3 stars
    try to get a 4 star champ (Nova leads the way with 11 Covers, besides Devil Dino who has full coverage)

Devil Dino probably isn't worth the ISO to champ, but Nova is awesome!
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Have all 3's and 2's championed so riding the rewards wave. 2* farm is going a little slow at the moment since I am in hoarding mode.
    I am currently just championed 4's as they come. I have 4 championed and I am hoarding tokens until I get IW and GR championed since they are both fully covered. I am also hoarding til 3* strange hits tokens so I at least have a chance to pull covers for him. I joined the no pull November group, so I have that going for me.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Isn't the point of the forums sharing different opinions and discussing them? I just don't get the point of the thread where OP immidiatelly states that he wants no posts that share some specific view. On top of that we already have "Roster progress report, and plans for your roster" thread.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Alsmir wrote:
    Isn't the point of the forums sharing different opinions and discussing them? I just don't get the point of the thread where OP immidiatelly states that he wants no posts that share some specific view. On top of that we already have "Roster progress report, and plans for your roster" thread.

The whole point of having different threads is so you can discuss that particular topic. Otherwise why separate any threads and just have a free for all with everyone saying whatever they please. My declaration around not making negative posts is because it is off topic, the constant posts about transition and rng not being good enough and that demiurge need to fix it asap etc should be directed to the suggestions and feedback section. Yes if something is relevant to your goal such as a bad run of rng etc feel free to mention it but you can do that while staying true to the thread.

Yes there are roster threads however not every goal you could have in a game is roster progress. What if someone's current goal is hit max progression in a PVE. Or their goal is to reach a million ISO. Heck maybe some people may have the goal to simply have fun.

For example another short term goal for me is to find a fun team to use that incorporates three star strange. That statement is irrelevant in the roster progress thread.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Goals? Well now that we have a new 3* in Strange I will have to Champ him. All my other 3*s are Champed so he'll have to join the club.

Continue Champing my 4*s, I think I'm up to near 10 Champed thus far.

Continue farming the 8 or so 2*s I keep rotating.

And basically continue farming all the CP I can from everywhere to build up my 4*/5* roster. I have all the 5*s except the new Strange but they are all below my Champed 4*s. That is a long, long ways away and I honestly don't even think I want to get into the 5* range...
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    My goal is to max-champ every single character and then rule the world. icon_twisted.gif

(Oh, and I want to learn French too.)
  • My current goals would be:

1). Farm points in DP vs MPQ for HP and a new X23 cover.

2). Get a 3* Black Widow redflag.png cover before my other cover runs out (got her on 5/2/5).

3). Same as 2)., but also with Daredevil and 2 covers that aren't purpleflag.png .

4). Collect HP to recruit all the covers that are counting down to expiration.

5). Pretty much champing any 3* character in my roster as well as collecting more for the few 4-5*s I got.

6). Levelling up my 2* champs more, which is a slow but sure process.

7). Achieve 4). so I can finally use the 170CP I've been hoarding until I had space. I will probably not use it for a few months tbh, I'm getting new covers I want to recruit before I have the HP to recruit them.

8). Getting more rewards on SHIELD simulator. This one is not really a goal, more of a dream. I'm like 500-600 points behind my next reward due to losing 100 points daily and not being able to keep up. Also, can't use shields since I need HP for recruiting. Badly.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Finish champing all 2 stars (9 completed). Finish rostering all 4 stars ( 2 short I think)
    Finish champing all 3 stars (39 completed)
    Have fun
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Short: champ strang3
    Mid: rechamp all 2* and get enough hp to roster a 2nd set of 2* so I have one for farming one for keeping
    Long: I want to champ miles and spider-gwen so I can do a spidey team.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champ my Hulkbuster is the current goal.right now.

Get 3 star Strange covers

3 roster spots for my 2 star farm: Ares, Baby Torch, and Junior Cap.

Getting 5s and leveling my remaining fours for clash ready status with an eye for potential champs.
  • seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    It's hard to have a specific goal in something I have zero control over.

I am just trying to level all my 4* people to their maximum and hope I don't draw too many unusuable covers. I popped open 18 LTs I had been hoarding yesterday (after I had been drinking a lot, heh) and somewhat miraculously didn't have a single unusable cover in the bunch.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    My current goal is based on several factors affecting how difficult it is for me to progress into full 5* range and the fact that I currently feel no need to continue attempting it. I do have OML champed and SS fully covered (only leveled to 360). Phoenix has 10 covers and all others range from 0 to 8 covers. My rate on pulling 5*'s is down in the low 11% (over 200 pulls) since the odds were increased to 15%. The characters I have the best chance of covering are now in a pool that is constantly being diluted. Finally, I feel I compete in both PvE and PvP just fine with OML and my champed 4* army. So....

Goal:
    I'm not pulling any LT/CP again until all of my 4* characters are either champed or are short of covers to complete.

I currently have 25 of them champed. There are 8 that I have fully covered and ready to champ. The rest still require covers. My "legendary hoard" is sitting at 38 token_legendary.png and 1080 commandpointsbig.png as of this writing. It's going to be a while I'm sure.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    In the immediate-ish term, I'm saving ISO to promote Teen Jean. I now have several at 11/12 covers, too (including Star-Lord and Ghost Rider).
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have "goals," exactly, as that would imply I have some control over achieving them.

What I have are roster "dreams."

I'd like to get a 5* drstrange_icon.pngblueflag.png so he can join Cap as "5* DFiPL has who have access to all three of their abilities."

I want to max and champion 3* drstrange_icon.png so he can join the champion party (and yeah, even Sentry, I guess, now that he returns icon_moonknight.png covers).

I want to get the last elusive covers to covermax Captain Falcon, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Thing, 4pool, and Prof X. Making champions of them will take considerably longer, but once I have them cover maxed, I have the incentive to save the ISO.

I want to get Peggy, Iceman, and Quake sufficient covers that I can use them regularly.

Etc.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Prefacing this by saying that usually, I don't spend the iso to lvl up a character unless they've got enough covers to champ. Some exceptions for if they're the required character of the week or the CoT match comes up. For this reason also I'm sitting on about 600k iso

Short-term: get my next 2* farm up and running. Recently sold 6 lvl 144s and now have 6 lvl 15s of varying cover rates. So i'm trying to get the rest of the covers without spending HP and get my 2* farm going again.

Medium Term: Keep hitting max progression and accumulating 4* covers as best I can, occasional leveling and hopefully some champing

Long Term: Build up my champed 4* roster and fingers crossed to finally get a yellow OML! sitting on a 4-0-1 is pretty good but I wants that true healing!
  • Skunktrain
    Skunktrain Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I'm trying to champion a few 2*s.
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Current WiP are:

5* Strange - Love the character and figured I would go after that one... just because icon_e_smile.gif am up to 6 covers so far as RNG has been slightly below average... but should be in classics for a while.

3* Strange - mainly because he is my only 3* not champed... but also I LOVE his power set icon_e_smile.gif

Looking for my next 4* to focus on after that... I "know" it should be RHulk... but I just don't love him lol

As focus is PVE I think Starlord might get the vote...

slowly going to get the missing covers I need in 4* land... but Strange is my current priority icon_e_smile.gif
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2016
    My short term goal is to champ my 10th star.pngstar.pngstar.png.
    Fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png :
    icon_doctordoom.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_hood.pngicon_loki.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_gamora.png

Mid term: champ all my star.pngstar.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png champions :
    icon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_thor.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_spiderman.png
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Short term:
    Champ 3 star.png Strange so I have all 3*s champed again - this should happen by the time I'm done with his pvp.

Medium-infinitely long term:
    Champ more 4*s... up to 27, have 11 fully covered... Luke, Gwenpool, Blade needing covers.

Before the end of this decade:
    Maybe, just maybe, fully cover another 5*?

Before I die of old age:
    Get a purple cover for BSS. icon_cry.gif
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I'd like to level up and champion 3* Daken, Cyclops and Beast in the near future, since they all have 13 covers. Beast I guess is the priority, since he has one in the queue too that expires in 4 days.

I think I also want to finally put in the effort to find a new alliance. I've been with mine since the start, but it's super casual, and I'm maybe a little more dedicated than that. Also, I'm kinda getting tired of all the weird and useless team-ups they give me when I send in a request.