No-Pull (Insert Month Here)

Options

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We+can+rebuild+him+but+we+don+t+want+to+spend+_43589b21d15823c345b9d200b64c3953.jpg
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I kinda started this before I saw this thread a couple of weeks ago. But I'm intending to save all HT, CP, LT and DPD tokens until I've maxed out all of my 4*s. That's going to take a while as after a quick calculation there's going to be around 1500 levels to raise, not including what I pick up during future events, before I start opening tokens other than standard or elite. I may make a post of two thousand token pulls in a few months time.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My very dear Sarah:

The elite tokens arrived here this morning. We was all glad to see them but was much gladder to receive our heroics and that old legendary token that was sent. You never saw boys as glad in your life as we was. It found us that was sent to all well but it made me think that old man logan is strong. We have nothing new since yesterday when I managed full progression 3 nodes early. We are all as lively as you please. The recruits looks like they was scared. They are not used to our willpower. We are getting use to it now. I went up in town today and got my ambrotype taken which I will send to you and I want you to keep this one for me and believe it to be the same boy that left you. This one cost 3 dollars but you won't take $100 for it when you get it. I want you to keep my picture as long as you live and show it to all your friends. Tell them that it is a Token Horder. It is just like me now so you can guess how I look. "It" tells the girls and you all howda for me. It can't talk with you but if I was there I could. Look on the cartridge box and you will find my name which was put there with a lead pencil? keep this picture My Dear Sarah for it is just like I am now?ive my love to all of the Gwinnett friends. I want to hear of you smiling when you get this. Remember that it is your husband who is in the noble cause of his country and who will willingly stay with it till death if needed. Tell Henry that token pile is growing.

As ever, an accounting of our current stores :

140 standards
    93 elites
    49 + one 10 pack heroics
    6 legendary
    91 savory tacos
    226 CP
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    I am really curious to see your pull this season. Are you going to go full LL ? or you will open from both?

I am saving CPs, but I am not strong enough to not open my LTs. I opened 5, and got nothing AGAIN, raising my no-5 streak to 20. I should have waited and opened everything together. LLs really hate me.

I'm only going with Latest when The Time comes. I want both Bolt and Strange, and I hear Widow is actually not as bad as she looks on paper so I reckon now's a great time to go for it.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have the little 99+ bubble. I never thought that was a thing I'd see in real life. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but there are 14 LTs and 50+ Standards.

I did falter a little last night, and opened my 2 Prodigal Sun tokens. My punishment was swift, in the form of the ONE cover in the whole vault that would cause me more annoyance than good ( purpleflag.pngicon_ironfist.png who is at 552 and was 4th priority for levelling up, but has now had to be promoted to 3rd, and I still may not have time to save the cover).
  • ClydeFrog76
    Options
    THREE DAYS UNTIL WE BINGE

450K ISO
    4K HP
    400 CP
    7 LT

My body is ready.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    Options
    State of play 28th of November, four weeks in.

Standard 156
    Elite 88
    Heroic 54
    Legendary 9
    Strange Days 3
    Strange Sight 25
    Smash Hit 1
    Identity Theft 1
    Predator & Prey 3
    Cover Squirrel 1
    Vicious Cycle 2
    Real shift 2
    Taco savoury 25
    Prodigal Sun 3
    EOTS 7
    Taco Sweet 26
    Deadpool vs MPQ 3
    Thick as Thieves 2
    Army of One 1
    Army of Two 2
    Divine Champions 3
    Balance of Power 3
    Rocket & Groot 4
    CP 342

Current total. 424

tokens added since last week

Really surprised I've lasted so long. Prodigal Sun is taking my mind off the tokens this last week.
    On Thursday I may continue hoarding Legendary tokens and CP because I just dont have the Iso-8 to level anyone up.

We will see....anyway, not long now fellow No pull November hoarders, not long now.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Updated Token List:

Standard 201
    Elite 114
    Heroic 45 + 2 x 10 packs
    LT 15
    Thick as Thieves 5
    Strange Sights 25
    Divine Champs 2
    Cover squirrel 1
    Balance of Power 1
    Hollowpoint kiss 3
    Army of One 2
    Smash hit 2
    Identity Theft 2
    Predator and Prey 2
    Red Shift 3
    Vicious Cyc 2
    Strange Days 3
    Army of Two 2
    Prodigal Sun 3
    Oscorp Heroic 4
    Meet R&G 4
    Simulator 4
    EofTS 11
    DP vs MPQ 3
    DP Savory 80
    DP Sweet 110

Total of 654 Tokens (Not counting LTs, will keep hoarding these)
    plus 471 CP (Will continue to hoard as well)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Monday debrief 11/28:

As of this morning before today's DDQ:
    164 - Standard (+42)
    38 - Elite (+7)
    61 +10 pack - Heroic (+11)
    7 - LT (+1)
    9 - Thick as Thieves (+3)
    20 - Strange Sights
    1 - Balance of Power
    1 - Smash Hit
    1 - Vicious cycle
    2 - Strange Days
    1 - Army of Two (+1)
    4 - Oscorp Heroic
    26 - Taco Savory (+8)
    5 - Prodigal Sun (+5)
    7 - Meet Rocket & Groot (+7)
    8 - Simulator (+8)
    17 - EotS
    26 - Taco Sweet (+4)

408 Total Tokens (+96)

330 CP (+83)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gonna carry on hoarding til they fix the cover bug.
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    I caved an decided to open a few LTs. I figured since I have all but maybe 3 4*s rostered, it would be pretty safe and fun and I'd just get some random covers that I could apply to my existing roster.

I ended up getting two different characters that I don't have rostered yet, and now I'm scrambling to get enough HP to roster them. I've already been fired, so this is just digging the hole even deeper. icon_cry.gif
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Slothkins wrote:
    I caved an decided to open a few LTs. I figured since I have all but maybe 3 4*s rostered, it would be pretty safe and fun and I'd just get some random covers that I could apply to my existing roster.

I ended up getting two different characters that I don't have rostered yet, and now I'm scrambling to get enough HP to roster them. I've already been fired, so this is just digging the hole even deeper. icon_cry.gif

Haha should have learned your lesson the first time. This is part of the reason I hoard, until I can safely open covers without scrambling to make sure I get them rostered
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    blargrx wrote:
    Slothkins wrote:

Haha should have learned your lesson the first time. This is part of the reason I hoard, until I can safely open covers without scrambling to make sure I get them rostered
    I'm now past the point of having the space for them to be rostered... now I don't want to open them because I have 7 4* that are max covered but not max leveled.

Iso shortage here... don't want to pull all my tokens then need to max 4 of them to make use of duplicate covers and only have the iso to max 1 of them.

Need some double Iso events... please!!
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    JVReal wrote:
    Need some double Iso events... please!!

for real!

time for an update:

704 standards (+121)
    18 elite (-17) needed iso
    252 heroic (+35)
    34 Lt (+4)
    1429 Cp (+210)
    505/233 tacos
    ~400 event tokens (+50)

total LT pulls: 91/300

when they finally fix the recruiting page bug, im debating opening all my standards, elite and heroic. My thinking behind this is, it will provide plenty of ISO and maybe extra covers that can be used to champion 3* hopefully gaining me more LT and CP.

Thoughts?

or should I just keep hoarding them
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    blargrx wrote:
    Slothkins wrote:

But opening them is just so fun!
  • ClydeFrog76
    Options
    I don't think I could ever hoard Standards; you get so many of the damn things and they are 99% of the time just depressing to open. If there was an "open all" button, maybe.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Slothkins wrote:

SEE WHAT YOU GET? FIRED!

Updated hoard:
    • 454 silver
    • 155 elite
    • 298 mixed gold
    • 3 Heroic 10-packs
    • 61 legendary
    • 1025 CP

I will probably hold out until the season ends, though. Because I'm anal like that. I will surely revel with you all on the first, though! The end is in sight, ladies and gents!
  • JONofWAR
    JONofWAR Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I plan on hoarding past November (want 2 star.png farm up and running before opening) but here's where I'm at. I've been doing mostly PVP so my counts are a bit low, I started towards end of October. I did pull all the drstrange_icon.png related tokens, I look forward to my disciplinary hearing.

84 silver
    86 elite
    69 mixed gold (teehee)
    1 Heroic 10-packs
    56 taco
    6 legendary
    263 CP

Plan on hoarding taco, legendary and CP until I get them high enough (enough taco to get a chase pull then continue hoarding, legendary/CP to try and hit the magical 350 latest legends pulls...in a year or two).
  • ClydeFrog76
    Options
    I had my first MPQ dream last night. I opened my Time Gem Season 10 pack and it was ALL 4*s and...this was amazing...it had two new ones in it:

Nightcrawler and Dazzler.

I WAS SO HAPPY, YOU GUYS.

Then I woke up and realised it was a weekday icon_cry.gif

But then I remembered it was the 30th (I live in the future in Australia) and TONIGHT I FEAST! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who's opening the flood gates tomorrow?

In an un-related matter, I'm looking forward to shaving my unkempt/overgrown mustache and beard l icon_lol.gif