Cho going automatically to roster after Cho PVE?

124»

Comments

• stevenbrule
    stevenbrule Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Same issue. Now I have two Totally Awesome Hulks with one cover, instead of one Hulk with two.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the same issue 99/98. Submitted a ticket before I understood the bug thinking I didn't get the cover.
  • Same here...
    I am now at roster 82/81 and have an extra single black skill cho

Grrr...
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Now have a 4/0/0 and and 0/0/1.
  • rickcharlesuk
    rickcharlesuk Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me too! I'm hoping they'll fix this!
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    The Devs, they hath spoken:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52698&p=578506#p578506
  • broll

I wish they were a little clearer. The seem to explain how they are going to fix it for people who haven't beaten the node yet, but what about people who have? Will people still get the 'random' color they played for it will it be changed to blue? Is the cover gonna be thrown in to the 'to be claimed' as usual or auto applied? What about the double hulks?
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I just bought another roster slot to open for the required 2 star and it just evened my roster from 98/97 with the Cho bug to 98/98. Hopefully that slot doesn't get lost when the fix comes
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    My assumption (let's call it what it is) is that one of two things will happen:

1) The system will do a 'polling sweep' and highlight anyone who has completed the event, and reward them a Blue cover as was intended, or,

2) The node will be unlocked to complete a 2nd time

In both cases I suspect the 1000 ISO from selling the rogue cover will be a bonus for the inconvenience. I doubt that we'll keep the rogue slot though. But those are assumptions based on prior experience, I could be completely wrong.
  • broll
    My assumption (let's call it what it is) is that one of two things will happen:

1) The system will do a 'polling sweep' and highlight anyone who has completed the event, and reward them a Blue cover as was intended, or,

2) The node will be unlocked to complete a 2nd time

In both cases I suspect the 1000 ISO from selling the rogue cover will be a bonus for the inconvenience. I doubt that we'll keep the rogue slot though. But those are assumptions based on prior experience, I could be completely wrong.

Sounds correct based on what support responded when the closed my ticket:
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We appreciate that you took this time to report the issue experienced. It would seem that the issue experienced with the Amadeus Inferno PvE Story event was a known issue experienced by a large amount of players within the game. A fix for this issue should be released with the patch released for today. After the patch is released, the rewards will be updated in game and you should receive them without anymore trouble.

If you have received a second The Hulk (Totally Awesome) Character recruited into your Roster due to the issue experienced, we welcome players to either sell this character for extra Iso-8 or to keep the character as a gift for the issue experienced.

If you would like to read more on this issue, you can do so by visiting the forums using the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52698

If you are still experiencing an issue with the Amadeus Inferno PvE Story event after today's patch, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)