Cho going automatically to roster after Cho PVE?

Comments

• Splurch
    Splurch Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here, my Cho had cover space on all powers and the new cover created it's own extra slot in my roster.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same for me. Ticket submitted.
  • MightyBP
    MightyBP Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Same here.
  • Jones4al
    Jones4al Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    The same thing happened to me
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Ayup.

And I even avoided the one color I have maxed on him (green)....

Ticket submitted.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. This is a shame, since your recent buff was so successful that people actually want Cho covers now.

Capture_2016_10_02_18_42_08.png

Ticket submitted.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2016
    Same here. This is a shame, since your recent buff was so successful that people actually want Cho covers now.
    Agreed. He pairs fantastically with Thoress now.
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    And I even avoided the one color I have maxed on him (green)....
    Me too!
  • The Smoking Ace
    The Smoking Ace Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Gonna submit a ticket myself
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing happened to me. A ticket shall be submitted.
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Echo.

Happened to me also, very odd, same exact thing, 104/103 slots, random blue sitting at 0/1/0 instead of building on my existing Cho. Which, as previously noted, is a damn shame now that he's actually really freakin' good.
  • tdtmf
    tdtmf Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here. The new Cho cover showed up in a roster spot instead of being added to my existing Cho
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. 97/96 with a 0/1/0 Cho.
  • One wonders if you were going to buy a slot for something that is about to expire, would you need to buy two slots because of this...
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Same happened to me. Now m y roster is 93/92 and the blue cover so wasted ...
  • Same here too
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Can we ask for a response from devs?
    Will this issue be fixed before the event ends? Or should everybody get the cover that way and then submit a ticket?
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    One wonders if you were going to buy a slot for something that is about to expire, would you need to buy two slots because of this...

I tested it out yesterday and posted about it in the Cho PvE thread that's in the General Discussion forum - the bugged Cho does indeed take up the new slot you buy. I ended up selling it off because I had a Jessica Drew that was about to expire, but was originally going to hold onto it in case D3 required you to hold onto it to receive compensation. Given the fact that it's screwing over anyone who buys a slot, I'll assume they won't end up doing that.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. Got a blue Cho, and he was immediately rostered. I hope D3 would do something about it. Sending out ticket just in case.
  • PompeyPirate
    PompeyPirate Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Same thing for me too. 109/108 slots. Grrrr. Need this last green cover to max Cho's green power too for final day of Thick as thieves.

Come on Dev Team!
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    One wonders if you were going to buy a slot for something that is about to expire, would you need to buy two slots because of this...

Solely based on the experience of another forumite, you would.