Cho going automatically to roster after Cho PVE?

thecoffeemug
thecoffeemug Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Just finished the Cho PVE event and got my cover, but instead of being able to use it to level my champion Cho, it was added to my roster automatically, and I now have 104 of 103 roster spots filled. Is this a bug or deliberate? I have contacted support on this as well.

Comments

• Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    this same thing happened to me. I have 108/107 rostered now.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    I just finished making my topic, so we must've been typing it up at the same time. Good to see it's affecting everyone - hopefully this mean's they'll actually do something about it.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Same problem.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Same thing happened here. I just wanted to check first whether it was happening to other people or whether I had made a mistake. Going to open a ticket now.
  • RGaav
    RGaav Posts: 5
    this is quite annoying since i am already having issues getting enough slots... and now i need 2 to get another and my 2 green 1 blue chow doesnt get an upgrade...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same issue, although my cho is not champed, but rather 3/1/2. Received a random blue cover. Now there's a 0/1/0 Cho holding roster spot #94, out of 93 available.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Same thing happened to my roster. Now at 98/97 roster spots. No excited about this...
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    should have been the 13th cover for my existing cho. but i have the same issue. obviously it's game wide.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, the same thing has happened to me too! Now I have two 1/0/0-Cho`s in my roster.

A ticket has been send to the customer service.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Submitted a ticket as well. I'd happily keep the extra slot..
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I'm experiencing the same issue. My Cho did not have max covers, nor max green, and when I recieved the reward, it went directly into a new character using a non-existent slot, now showing 104/103
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Happened to me too. I submitted a ticket. If it's this widespread, hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.
  • Haxis
    Haxis Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Same issue. Beat the event, was looking forward to getting the cover for more cho levels for Thieves event. icon_e_sad.gif
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Same here, 100/99 roster slots now. Was hoping to use the cover in TaT so that's rather annoying. Ticket to support sent.
  • Sandfli
    Sandfli Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I have two Cho's, one I already had max covered and an additional Cho with one cover, with a roster count of 108/107. If I sell the Cho do I get to keep the roster slot? 1000 hp slot for a Cho cover that I don't need, that would be FANTASTIC!
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Same... 105/104 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Same here....and a bunch of alliance mates
  • I got one too 89/88 - sold him, because I needed a roster slot and did not want to test out what would happen, if I bought a roster slot, while I had that bug going on.
  • cactusrob
    cactusrob Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    This happened to me too. No where near cover full but now he's taking up a slot.
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Same thing too. guess it is the same for everyone.