Cho going automatically to roster after Cho PVE?

Comments

• adman0
    adman0 Posts: 1
    Same here i hope they fix this soon.
  • Same here, hope they can fix it.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Same here. 101/100 in my Roster. Support ticket opened!
  • Gabcha
    Gabcha Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same for me, 96/95... wait and see
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS will have a busy day tomorrow, resetting all those rosters icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Dribbler
    Dribbler Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Reporting same issue, would have been my 12th cover, really annoying.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Another victim here. Totally bogus, after busting my **** to beat the insane scaling, and then I don't get my proper reward. I don't have any blue covers for cho, so,this should be my first blue. Opening a ticket.

Grrrr!!!!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I've also read about it happening to several people on Facebook. Since this seems to be a system-wide problem, I'm waiting to even do the event until I hear it's been resolved.
  • Skunktrain
    Skunktrain Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Me too. 101/100 roster slots.
  • Same thing happened to me except the second Cho didn't show up until I purchased a new slot for my roster. Maybe it was already there as people have been saying and I just wasted the 900 coins then. I'm glad it's not just me.

Leo P.
  • Roko73
    Roko73 Posts: 2
    Same problem 104/103
  • gpep024
    gpep024 Posts: 20
    Same. Submitted ticket
  • Same here. Now I have 2 in my roster instead of being able to train with the cover I recieved
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    So I didn't know where it went and forgot about it. I sold my 1* Hawkeye placeholder and the roster spot was already used up somehow. I went through my roster that Cho black was auto added even though I already have him rostered.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I'm on the same boat as you, guys. Here with a screenshot of my game in steam.
    mpq_zpsxamgguxz.png
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got this update from CS:
    Until we have a fix released, we will place your ticket on hold in our queue and will contact you very soon with updates on the situation.
    It'll probably take them some time to fix stuff for everyone, I guess. icon_cool.gif
  • Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    On the one hand this happened to me too, and it's weird. On the other hand it gives me time to decide if I want to champ Cho or just burn the cover for ISO. I just hope this is resolved before the next character comes out so he's not eating the roster slot I'm saving for her.
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited October 2016
    same thing happened to me.
    Got a green cover (which I incidently needed for my final Chulk build)

http://hpics.li/495edeb

http://hpics.li/d44cbbd

IGN is Karas88
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I too am having this issue; found him in my roster 96/95. I didn't have an open slot before receiving him. I could really add his black cover to my 5/3/3... I wonder how they'll fix this. They usually do so I'll give it a few days before submitting a ticket.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Same here , now have 2 cho's roster 90/89

Hope we get the cover back as I need that colour