Cho PVE event

1235»

Comments

• Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    OBW would likely be a good bet. Keep stun going as much as possible and keep chipping away. Probably use +2B/P AP to get it fired faster. Me personally I like to make sure I have a stun ready when one is almost dead and end the round with a power or a crit move so I can stun the next one right off the bat.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    KGB wrote:
    Any tips on beating the 3 Hulk nodes (all at 290 for me)?

I have no 5* and none of my 4* are usable (all less than 5 covers). I have pretty much every 2/3* character, all fully covered (may not be optimally covered) between levels 100-120. When I peeked at the first Hulk he had 20K life and none of my characters are going to have more than 4-7K. Thinking Cage should be there just for the 200 strength protect tile but maybe that's the wrong approach...

KGB

2* Storm, 5/3/5 IM40, 5/3/5 KK

Keep recharging with IM and dropping stuns, it worked like a charm. You can use 3* Cap or Daredevil instead of Storm.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    KGB wrote:

I have no 5* and none of my 4* are usable (all less than 5 covers). I have pretty much every 2/3* character, all fully covered (may not be optimally covered) between levels 100-120. When I peeked at the first Hulk he had 20K life and none of my characters are going to have more than 4-7K. Thinking Cage should be there just for the 200 strength protect tile but maybe that's the wrong approach...

KGB

Here's a thread full of suggestions:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52575

My method was star.pngstar.pngstar.png Spider-Man, IM40 and Iron Fist, just piling on the webs and stuns, making sure to use punches to move between waves rather than match damage.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Thought they would have fixed it by now, how do you raise a ticket?
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Btw, if you haven't finished last mission, you can do it now without worrying. I completed it today and got regular blue cover, no bugs or anything.
  • KGB wrote:

KGB

My roster is the same. I easily beat it with Scarlet Witch, 3* Captain America, and The Hood.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    turbomoose wrote:
    Thought they would have fixed it by now, how do you raise a ticket?

Hit the gear in the top right corner for settings, then help, then the top left corner for "Contact Us" (at least with iOS)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I beat the hulks with:
    285 black widow 1 in black and 1 in red
    140 iron man 40
    105 2* Captain America

Black widow did damage, iron man generated red and blue. I used Cap's blue to keep them permastunned. took a very long time. Added bonus, Black Widow's black stuns a random enemy when a teammate gets stunned. Iron Man's recharge counts as a stun, so bonus stun!