Cho PVE event

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same problem here. Completed Galactus, but it only gave out the ISO progression. The Galactus node has a green check, and the Cho cover is checked, but I didn't get one.
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    The same thing happened to me... ill sent a ticket to the support
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    DuckyV wrote:
    Andy9009 wrote:
    No cover given out in Amadeus' Inferno icon_e_sad.gif

It's added directly to your roster, but doesn't count as roster slot. Your roster will now be X+1/X
    If you had an open roster spot it did take that spot. I keep one spot free at all times, now it's full. :-/
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    So basically the event is hopelessly broken? Thats unusual.
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    I wondered what had happened as I have a level 273 championed Cho, won a Hot Dog Stand and no champion level and nothing in my queue.

Having read this thread, I now notice a level 70 Cho in my roster - interestingly no HP taken and I have 104/103 characters on my roster icon_exclaim.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    10k iso, free cover that takes its own slot, no comps

Not an improvement over last run
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should give everyone who completed it a free slot along with the cover icon_razz.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    Same problem here. Completed Galactus, but it only gave out the ISO progression. The Galactus node has a green check, and the Cho cover is checked, but I didn't get one.

Oh wait. Correction. It was awarded, but went directly into my roster. But didn't get applied to my existing one. There is now a second Cho in my roster, lvl 70, 1 cover.

And my roster says I have 105/104 slots used. icon_eek.gif This is seriously broken.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    Yup: My roster is now X+1/X. I have a 255 Cho Hulk and a 010. So so strange.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    My biggest worry about the bugged cover is that I have a couple of new characters I need to roster, and I'm assuming that as soon as I buy another slot, it's still going to be considered full thanks to that Cho and I can't add my other new characters. I mean, I could just sell it to free up that slot, but then I don't know if D3's going to give us compensation only as long as we still have that blasted cover.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    elusive wrote:
    My biggest worry about the bugged cover is that I have a couple of new characters I need to roster, and I'm assuming that as soon as I buy another slot, it's still going to be considered full thanks to that Cho and I can't add my other new characters. I mean, I could just sell it to free up that slot, but then I don't know if D3's going to give us compensation only as long as we still have that blasted cover.

A really interesting issue to have during an HP sale.
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    elusive - I pulled and rostered a Black Bolt right after finishing the Galactus nodes and mine still says 104/103 so doesn't seem to be a problem from that perspective at least.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Same thing happened for me. Thank goodness I read this topic. Hopefully this gets fixed. Not a good thing to happen right before the Anniversary... icon_e_sad.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    there's a cover. mine was green. didn't receive it in the cue though, went straight to my roster. seems to be a game-wide problem.
  • I beat Galactus, but Amodeus ggo to my roster! But i not have slot for him now is 30 slots of my 29. 30/29!
    But i dont have 30 slots ****?!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ha, didn't even think to look there. I got a blue and mine is at 5 blue...so I don't have an issue, I'll just sell it.

But what a weird thing to happen. I don't recall it ever doing that before in the whole time I've played this game.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Adding mine onto this.

And it was a Blue Cho too.

(And Steam can't be used as an OS for a support ticket for some reason.)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is one of the weirdest bugs I've seen in the 3 years I've been playing, and that's saying something.

At least compensation is easy - send a Cho cover to everyone who completed the event.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    What are people using for glactus node?
  • regald
    regald Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Tee wrote:
    Adding mine onto this.

And it was a Blue Cho too.

(And Steam can't be used as an OS for a support ticket for some reason.)
    If you play via steam , open options in game and press on help button.