Cho PVE event

Comments

• mrgamesmaster
    mrgamesmaster Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I got Green in my case, but it does say that the cover is random so 1/3 chance you'll get a cover you do/don't want.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a blue Cho. I was really pissed because the Cho I have is at 3/2/1 and that 3rd blue was gonna drop the timer to 3 turns instead of 4.

I was mad. I sold it.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, happened to me too. I got a black one, which I would have added to the green I got through progression for Thick as Thieves. Now I have two separate Chulks, one with a green cover and the other with a black and my roster reads as 51/50.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Submitted a ticket.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I have also encountered the same issue. Won a black TA Hulk token which gave me 76/75 rostered characters. I tweeted the MPQ page with a screenshot.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. But I've got green. I mean really RNGeesus? Green? I had green at 5 covers for a long time (and 1 cover for Blue and Black), than the next 3 times his cover is awarded I get a green one (i actually skipped one, so now I have one in the queue and one added as a bug here).... wrong.
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Me neither, i get a black one but my Cho has no changes and the black cover is missing. Today i open a 20cp and get another Cho cover, green this time and that works fine.

Edit: ****, i have 2 CHulks, the one with black cover is on my roster on a separated slot icon_evil.gif
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Any word yet on whether we should write Customer Service if you got the n=n+1 roster bug? I got the Cho but not in rewards queue, just in roster spot 90 of 89. icon_eek.gif
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Jexman wrote:
    Any word yet on whether we should write Customer Service if you got the n=n+1 roster bug? I got the Cho but not in rewards queue, just in roster spot 90 of 89. icon_eek.gif
    nobody knows at this point. I submitted a ticket just to be on the safe side.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    I hope this gets fixed really quick, as I can't add any roster spots right now and have a Jessica Drew expiring in a few days.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the same issue 99/98. Submitted a ticket before I understood the bug thinking I didn't get the cover.
  • jjst05
    jjst05 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Used Punisher and Cage for Galactus node. Boosting your attack with Judgement + Righteous Uppercut. Then if his health comes down to 30-40% (depends on the level of Retribution ), it's an easy win.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    IM40 and OBW worked great (this coming from a baby 4* transitioner)

IM40 fuels OBWs powers well - plenty of opportunities to steal his AP and delay his countdowns. and lots of green to clear out galactus' tiles with Cho's punch
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I've been reading this thread and at first I thought "Yay! Free Cho cover when I didn't have a slot open" but now I'm scared I won't be able to sell a character to free up a slot for my Spider-Woman I have expiring in a few days (I think someone else might have this problem?) What do you think I/we should do?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been reading this thread and at first I thought "Yay! Free Cho cover when I didn't have a slot open" but now I'm scared I won't be able to sell a character to free up a slot for my Spider-Woman I have expiring in a few days (I think someone else might have this problem?) What do you think I/we should do?

Wait for the fix:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52698
  • aura
    aura Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    It's still happening. Had a one-cover (green) Cho. Now have that one plus a blue-cover Cho.

Demi will make it right, right?

Edit: Just checked the link above.

Cool. bluecrit.png
  • The worst part of it all is that it automatically uses my 1 cover screw up reward Cho instead of my 8 covered Cho for the required node in Thick as Thieves with no option of choosing my covered Cho.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Hissori wrote:
    MIne was placed in inventory slot as well. My cho is championed at 274. I hope they fix it so that I can add it to my champion.

Appreciate this. I'll wait to beat it after I see a red post on this. I'm also wondering if the fact that they put the reward in as a random Cho cover caused this glitch

Called it! I guess the game can't handle random cover awards yet. I went in just now beat the Galactus node using advice from this thread and now have the Blue Cho cover in my Rewards queue
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Hissori wrote:
    MIne was placed in inventory slot as well. My cho is championed at 274. I hope they fix it so that I can add it to my champion.

Appreciate this. I'll wait to beat it after I see a red post on this. I'm also wondering if the fact that they put the reward in as a random Cho cover caused this glitch

Called it! I guess the game can't handle random cover awards yet. I went in just now beat the Galactus node using advice from this thread and now have the Blue Cho cover in my Rewards queue

I noticed that it seemed like my Steam version updated about an hour or so ago, plus there's the fact that it showed a Blue Cho as the only possible reward from the Galactus node when I checked it afterwards. I wasn't sure if they actually applied the fix yet, but judging from your post, it seems that they have; however, I haven't received any kind of compensation for my bugged cover yet. I wonder if they're planning on rolling out the compensation later, or if I should start bothering CS again.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any tips on beating the 3 Hulk nodes (all at 290 for me)?

I have no 5* and none of my 4* are usable (all less than 5 covers). I have pretty much every 2/3* character, all fully covered (may not be optimally covered) between levels 100-120. When I peeked at the first Hulk he had 20K life and none of my characters are going to have more than 4-7K. Thinking Cage should be there just for the 200 strength protect tile but maybe that's the wrong approach...

KGB