Comments

• irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    chaos01 wrote:
    What are people using for glactus node?

Fist / Hulkbuster here. Easy win.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, it was given, check your rosters. I'm currently at 102/101 in my roster. I have my two cover Cho and it automatically rostered my blue Cho I won for finishing. 3 covers two chos. icon_e_confused.gif
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    For folks with champed Cho's, are you able to add the Inferno cover as a champ level? Just asking so I can wait to win it after glitch has been fixed if it defaults to force adding another Cho lvl 70 to your roster no matter what
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    snlf25 wrote:
    Yeah, it was given, check your rosters. I'm currently at 102/101 in my roster. I have my two cover Cho and it automatically rostered my blue Cho I won for finishing. 3 covers two chos. icon_e_confused.gif

Same here. I am 100/99 in roster now. It auto rostered the Cho so I have 2, neither close to max.
  • Hissori
    Hissori Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    MIne was placed in inventory slot as well. My cho is championed at 274. I hope they fix it so that I can add it to my champion.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    snlf25 wrote:

I contacted customer support on this before thinking to come online and see if it happened to anyone else. I'm at 88/87. I guess the good part about it being a more widespread bug is that no one will accuse me of cheating to get more characters than my roster would allow! Hopefully, they'll fix it early next week. I'd rather have a 3/2/1 Cho than the extra Cho I wound up with.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Hissori wrote:
    MIne was placed in inventory slot as well. My cho is championed at 274. I hope they fix it so that I can add it to my champion.

Appreciate this. I'll wait to beat it after I see a red post on this. I'm also wondering if the fact that they put the reward in as a random Cho cover caused this glitch
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    chaos01 wrote:

Iron Man & Grey Widow. Iron man charged me up, and then widow used pistols to anihilate the countdown tiles. Not a scratch.
  • jockinjayg
    jockinjayg Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I contacted support too. My existing TAHulk is 2/2/1. My roster is showing 92/91 roster space.

<a href="https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/jockinjayg/">jockinjayg's roster</a>
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Bowgentle wrote:
    At least compensation is easy - send a Cho cover to everyone who completed the event.

But we'll still have the problem of a character taking up a roster slot. I don't want a second Cho, I want to add the blue cover to my existing Cho! Grrr!!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess I'll wait a while to complete this...
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    It looks like people have won different colored covers. My reward was a black cover which SHOULD have put me at 3/2/3. Instead, I have 99/98 roster slots, and the hot dog stand cover sits by itself.
  • Roko73
    Roko73 Posts: 2
    Same problem, 104/103
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    regald wrote:
    Tee wrote:
    Adding mine onto this.

And it was a Blue Cho too.

(And Steam can't be used as an OS for a support ticket for some reason.)
    If you play via steam , open options in game and press on help button.

The link that the browser opens into doesn't seem to work.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a blueflag.png . Which I needed!

But...it got forced onto a full roster, and now I have a 2/0/1 and a 0/1/0 Cho.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    elusive - I pulled and rostered a Black Bolt right after finishing the Galactus nodes and mine still says 104/103 so doesn't seem to be a problem from that perspective at least.

This doesn't seem to be true, at least in all instances. I just purchased a new slot per your recommendation and all it did was take my roster from 96/95 to 96/96 and I still can't roster the new heroes I have waiting. If anyone else is in my situation, DO NOT BUY ANOTHER ROSTER SLOT IF YOU NEED IT AND DON'T PLAN ON SELLING OFF THE EXTRA CHO YOU RECEIVED, AS IT WILL TAKE UP THAT NEW SLOT AND SCREW YOU OVER.
  • wolverineclaws
    wolverineclaws Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    chaos01 wrote:
    Used Punisher 3* and widow 2*, Widow delays countdowns and steals colors and punisher finished him off with red and he also clears up board with green
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    For Galactus, I used IM40/Cho/XForce Wolvie. Pretty easy.

And like everyone else, I got black Cho at 110/109 slots. Boo hiss.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    chaos01 wrote:
    Iron Man 40 and Kamala Khan.

Got the same problem as you, guys. Who does Amy Cho think he is?
    mpq_zpsxamgguxz.png
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Used IM40 and Red Hulk, mainly because I wasn't thinking about strategy as much as brute force.

Got a black Cho, same issue:
    Capture_2016_10_02_18_42_08.png