Season XXXII: Character Rebalances

Options
1235»

Comments

• Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I still think surfers red should hit harder however these changes overall are pretty badass. Thank you for employing the " big buff, no nerf" strategy. Much appreciated. Fantastic work and the communication from David on the forums has been amazing lately! Very proud of D3 as of late.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I still think surfers red should hit harder however these changes overall are pretty badass. Thank you for employing the " big buff, no nerf" strategy. Much appreciated. Fantastic work and the communication from David on the forums has been amazing lately! Very proud of D3 as of late.

I mean for 7 red though 9k isn't too shabby. Plus, charge tiles. And he can beefy heal.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Blahahah wrote:

I mean for 7 red though 9k isn't too shabby. Plus, charge tiles. And he can beefy heal.

9k just isn't that much at the 5* level. it's the equivalent of about 3.5k at the 4* level. That's nice damage, but nothing terribly exciting. Think MoonKnight's black.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:

9k just isn't that much at the 5* level. it's the equivalent of about 3.5k at the 4* level. That's nice damage, but nothing terribly exciting. Think MoonKnight's black.

True but he is also throwing out tiles that do triple damage when matched and can heal himself and make specific colors of charged tiles for 9 blue, AND he can black hole and just generate AP.

Like yeah, his damage is low but he does something no one else really does at that level. If his red did 18k for 7 red (which by comparison to your example is standard issue) and he kept everything else he would be busted beyond belief.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    I'm looking forward to trying cho with ice, jean, and pun. or even with ss and a green. or 4thor and rulk. lots of possibilities.

He'll be great with Bolt, too!