The crashes have returned...

124»

Comments

• elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    I had a crash occur at a time that's never happened in the last two and a half years: instead of crashing at the match start, it actually crashed as I went to collect my reward for finishing a mission. Upon starting the game up again, it gave me the reward on launch, so I don't think I really lost anything due to it, but that's still really strange.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    elusive wrote:
    I had a crash occur at a time that's never happened in the last two and a half years: instead of crashing at the match start, it actually crashed as I went to collect my reward for finishing a mission. Upon starting the game up again, it gave me the reward on launch, so I don't think I really lost anything due to it, but that's still really strange.
    That just happened to me too.
  • Crashed 3 times today! Seriously, I don't think they'll ever fix this problem. After all, it costs more health packs.
  • Columbia75
    Columbia75 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Been crashing loads (at least 10 now) for me in the last few days, since the start of this PVE.
    I'm on PC win 10.

It's all been mid-game for me. icon_e_sad.gif

Is Wasp causing some issue? I've have crash a lot of times when I did her black - I think.
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    "Venom & His Horrible Friends" node today I had to do 4 times thx for crashes. One of them was caused by the game update, that suddenly came, started downloading and installing without warning just when I was doing this node. Thx D3 icon_evil.gif