The crashes have returned...

Comments

• Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Crashed on android this afternoon, left for dinner and when I came back my progress was rolled back. I had champed and leveled Hawkeye before crash, came back and he was back to his unchamped self and I was missing the ISO I had spent on him (I didn't have enough to level or promote him after crash). Sent a ticket but now I'm worried they'll roll me back to previous save and I'll lose my placement rewards icon_cry.gif
  • edwar368
    edwar368 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Just to bump this some more - The crash rates on steam over the last few weeks has gone up considerably, to multiple times a day for me. Itsd annoying all the time, but even more so if on that occasion you have chosen to use Boosts and have lost them, as happened to me several times. icon_evil.gif
  • rowdster
    rowdster Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    On android, the game is nearly unplayable, as the game will crash every time the screen turns off and on. I have just submitted support request #263212 in which I have attached the logcat from the system in hopes that will help shed some light.

I am continuously losing matches due to the crashing, therefore losing real money as I'm spending coin to get more heals.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now crashing at least 2x daily
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    Now crashing at least 2x daily

Same here. Steam version.
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Yep, on Steam, still crashing here.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been having an increased rate of crashes again ever since R109 hit, which contained otherwise anonymous "optimizations for PC players".

Looking back, it seems we've had an influx of crashes each and every time a patch attempt to 'optimize' the game.
    Maybe the developers need to stop applying unsafe optimizations that invite race conditions?

A popular expression amongst software developers comes to mind here; "Are two there of prog kind rammers; those understand that multi-thr programs eaded those and that **application crash**"
  • frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I'm on steam. Multiple daily crashes.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Android crash here. Always when entering battle. This time it was the Black Widow essential in Sticky Situation (Venom: Heroic).
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I've crashed twice tonight when entering a battle. Getting old.
  • Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    More crashes than ever on Android with this new update. Even when I'm just looking at the map...
  • Game crashed again as the board was loading.
  • meekersX
    Still crashing...
  • goozen
    goozen Posts: 16
    Steam version, also getting this.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    More or less one crash per day, always during a battle.
    Android user.
  • meekersX
    Still crashing...
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I've been getting increased crashing on R112/R113 using Android Nougat on my Nexus 6P. The crashes always occur at the start of the match - after the board loads but before any matches are made. It's probably happening about once per day so it's not constant, but it was less common in previous versions.
  • Crashed again during crucial PvP battle. Again, always when the tiles fall to start the battle, then Windows dialogue Marvel Puzzle Quest has stopper working...". This time I'm on a different computer: Windows 7 laptop + Steam.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Crashed right now, during PvP... same in last PvP... its annoying.
  • bigsmooth wrote:
    I've been getting increased crashing on R112/R113 using Android Nougat on my Nexus 6P. The crashes always occur at the start of the match - after the board loads but before any matches are made. It's probably happening about once per day so it's not constant, but it was less common in previous versions.

Same for me. It's happened across devices..both my Pixel C and my 5x have had the issues, and it's always right at the start of the fight when the board loads in.