Patch Notes - R109 (09/12/16)

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    madsalad wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    If the gifts I had received have truly disappeared, then perhaps everyone can be sent a certain amount of iso8.png and token_standard.png to make up for it.

Don't hold your breath; Steam players still waiting.

But Steam players never had FB sharing, right? I mean, they didn't have something and then lost it?

Right, never, and they have never been compensated for it. If they won't compensate Steam players, don't hold your breath on compensation for a few days outage. If they establish a day rate on FB gifts outage, Steam players will be right there, calculators in hand icon_lol.gif

But, gosh, I am so glad the FB thingy has been/will be fixed. One less thing for mobile players to clamor for, now we can move on to demands for reparations icon_rolleyes.gif

I love how having something and then not getting it anymore is somehow worse than never getting any at all. Lolwut.

As a mobile user who is part of the grinch crowd who refuse to fill my fb with random strangers I hope it never gets fixed. icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

The whole concept is bunk anyway. Does anyone actually convince a friend to play just so they can get friend rewards? Nah. People just add strangers who already play. Totally pointless from the game devs perspective.

Get rid of it, double the daily play bonus, done.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    The Gambit guess may be spot on. My first guess was Electro, the spiderman villain. We need more villains!
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Maybe we finally get another villain! Isn't Spider-Man getting a new female Electro soon?

If so, what a way to introduce her, than as a 4*!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:

I love how having something and then not getting it anymore is somehow worse than never getting any at all. Lolwut.

Yeah, talk to a guy who used to get food everyday, then talk to the guy who never got food.... oh... wait...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Fully charged"? Get your credit cards ready!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    What does something that's fully charged have that it didn't before? Hmmm?
  • mhorham
    mhorham Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Electro, maybe
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Or Bishop, since he's essentially a battery.

But i hope not. Bishop sucks.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    What is the character with the most current marketing synergy that fits D3 pattern for creating character? Hint: Your FB feed has been filled with this character for the last few days.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I knew it! 4* Spider-Ham!
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    What is the character with the most current marketing synergy that fits D3 pattern for creating character? Hint: Your FB feed has been filled with this character for the last few days.

This could fit either Cage or Electro...a lot of talk on the usual outlets (CBM, Slashfilm and the like) about Electro making an appearance in SM: Homecoming. New Cage series on Netflix this month. I wouldn't mind seeing more playable villains!
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]- XP earned in a mission is now displayed after the mission completes.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any update in clearance levels would be appreciated since I would assume this update will happen on Monday and it is Friday now. I understand give bad news on Friday to avoid the rage, but this sounds like it is suppose to be a good thing??? Maybe???
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards

Riri Williams, perhaps?

I'm hoping against hope for Doctor Man. Or...will he be called Iron Doom?
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Riri Williams, perhaps?

I'm hoping against hope for Doctor Man. Or...will he be called Iron Doom?

Ha! No doubt...shouldn't Doom be Team IM now?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've missed the clues, it's been several releases since we've gotten one, versus just:

HEY GUYS IT'S 5-STAR BLACK BOLT LIKE WE ALREADY SAID

This could be a 4-start Carol Danvers as a tie-in to the ongoing 'Civil War II' comic. In which case I bet she gets released right before they do a version of the Civil War event again.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    Any update in clearance levels would be appreciated since I would assume this update will happen on Monday and it is Friday now. I understand give bad news on Friday to avoid the rage, but this sounds like it is suppose to be a good thing??? Maybe???
    So we have scaling issues in PVE, non boosted crashes, PVP matchmaking nightmares, and the one positive item that could distract us we get no information about. I am starting to get concerned that the reason the information is not being released is that it failed its final test and is so full of bugs it will be delayed another month or 2, or there is a secrete item in the clearance levels that is going to cause an outrage on the forum and the Devs will let us find out once we download the update.

At this point in time I think it is option number 2. I can also see a post showing up at 6PST and everyone running out of the office so the forum can rage over the weekend and the Devs can talk to us again on Monday.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Since we won't see any new X-Men or Mutants in the foreseeable future, that eliminates Dazzler and Gambit guesses, so my guess would be Electro or Shocker(since he was just announced as the villian for the Spidey movie coming in 2017).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    mega ghost wrote:
    I've missed the clues, it's been several releases since we've gotten one, versus just:

HEY GUYS IT'S 5-STAR BLACK BOLT LIKE WE ALREADY SAID

This could be a 4-start Carol Danvers as a tie-in to the ongoing 'Civil War II' comic. In which case I bet she gets released right before they do a version of the Civil War event again.

Hopefully they can get her face right.

I somewhat doubt it though since she'd just be a glowing star version of her 3* counterpart. She hasn't changed her design at all since her 3* aside from a haircut.
    Seriously though, they need to give her the Steve Rogers treatment and fix her entire head.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    4* Luke Cage. His Netflix show starts this month. Not to mention the power set are his colors. Take it to the bank!